west78

Nov 14, 2019
So... hold shift during game startup.
select "force angle renderer".
close and restart.

Worked like a fucking champ. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
when i click for the game to open and play it and shuts down right away

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
welp, others had to walk me to it myself... but right click the exe, then hold shift and click open. it should open a full screen console with those render options. did for me.
Can I ask you what download for the game did you get? Because the PC version from Nopy website does not have the options in the game console that I need to start the game. It only gives me Force Angle2 renderer which does not work. I need Force Angle Renderer for the game to work. Where did you get your download from that has the option I need?

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
Bold letters in this update form these words:
PARALLEL
VOID
DUPLICATION
EXTINCTION

Not sure exactly what they mean, but something is obviously still afoot.

Also, and this might very well be nothing at all and simply a coincidence, but three times during the episode it was mentioned that the MC is feeling cold to the touch (while touching Megan's boobs, while touching Amy's boobs and while kissing Amy in the pool). Again, might be nothing, but it would fit with the whole MC is dead or in some sort of coma angle.
i was wondering myself, the first few times i saw the bold letters i ignored it, but soon realised they must form an annagram or a hint or something, but didnt go back and check them all

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Is it just me? Whenever I click on the following gallery images for Amy and Megan, the picture to the right of it opens up instead of the one I selected.
I've seen that. I guess that there's some kind of a loop at the end and the 7th page is a separate page. Just manually click on 7th page and it'll work.

zero915

Jan 21, 2018
Is it just me? Whenever I click on the following gallery images for Amy and Megan, the picture to the right of it opens up instead of the one I selected.
I’m having that issue too. I unpacked the file and those two animations are missing. In the "anim" files it should be gal_p6_anim.webm and gal_p7_anim.webm. Anyone for whom those two galleries work feel like uploading them?

Last edited:

RagnarLotbrok

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, i'm stucked can you help me ? I saw here i need to talk to Megan in the morning to unlock special event quests with other girls.
But when i talk to Megan in the morning in the kitchen i got this and my game crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_2_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_2_Start'.

Any ideas ?

klopfer

Apr 17, 2019
welp, others had to walk me to it myself... but right click the exe, then hold shift and click open. it should open a full screen console with those render options. did for me.
Sorry guys, no chances for me to run the game. Are there any other ways?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Can I ask you what download for the game did you get? Because the PC version from Nopy website does not have the options in the game console that I need to start the game. It only gives me Force Angle2 renderer which does not work. I need Force Angle Renderer for the game to work. Where did you get your download from that has the option I need?
I've got a shit connection and always download the compressed version.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
so
the bold letters
are they like a secret code or something?
in epi 5 i got "parallel void uplaion extinction"
You missed a few letters in the "uplaion" however IncetonGames did miss the letter "T" in that word somewhere in the text between talking with Zoe at the party and having fun with Megan outside the garage.
So the hidden message is "Parallel Void Duplication Extinction"

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
I posted this yesterday, but it got buried and I have seen a lot of people asking about this same topic.

The four hidden events that are in your phone in the middle page labeled as hidden events are this.

1) "XMas Story" - Xmas story can be triggered by setting the date on your computer (your real actual computer, not the in game one) to Christmas or Christmas Eve and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon that appears on your screen.
1) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
2) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
3) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

You need to finish the main part of the story to trigger most of these, I believe the Meeting Emma one can be done at any point, but the others require you to finish the main content to be able to trigger them.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes