vinct97

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know why, but it is unable to trigger automatically. And where to look for Sophie's quest?

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
I don't know why, but it is unable to trigger automatically. And where to look for Sophie's quest?
Are you sure you're going there at evening, and not night? It should trigger right away when you click on Amy's house. So you haven't yet started Sophie's quest at all? Then check main characters phone in his room during noon.

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
in game show, when jessica is bent over, ready for her ass to get attention, i click to start, then the scene changes to elizabeth
getting the attention, although jessica talks as if was her?

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
He doesn’t rape her they are being stupid. She’s drunk and totally wants him to do it. He just goes along with it.
I also wouldn’t call it rape but overall it was quite a disappointing scene though. The sex totally should have happened DURING the home alone time beforehand instead of the party. Throughout the game thus far, Megan has been the one to tease and made the MC prematurely cum the most, so it’s not a stretch to say out of every girl she is the one he is most desperate to fuck, yet when the time finally comes, it’s all wasted on an anti-climax ‘quickie’ instead of passionate sex where he merrily jumps up and down excitedly in his mind celebrating. I can understand the MC is becoming more and more jaded to the whole situation no longer giving a fuck about his actions, but still.

Last edited:

Nino6666

Jul 2, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

Additional Download Links (These will not be updated if DMCA'd)

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download limited to 430 KO/SEC Why ?! change link

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I have completed everyone else's stories, but can't seem to trigger these events. Can anyone please help me?
Once you've completed Sophie's route it should completely open up the Ellie's as far as I'm aware. The reason is because you will meet a certain someone who is intertwined with both Sophie and Ellie. And have to say I've never seen that message for Amy's route, after completing Nicole's she pops up for the first time and it's all smooth sailing for me there. By the point I got to Amy I've completed everyone except Megan and Zoe (which also asks for special event to be done), and did a hidden event with Emma in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokukarrot

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Bonus Code: "frozenhot" says Bonus Mode enabled in Main Menu, and bonus rotate thing works, but red button in top right still thinks that bonus mode is not engaged, and kicks you out of the game. (you have to load your most recent save.)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Someone asked on the previous page, no one answered, so I'll ask too...... where do you enter the bonus code "on the Main Menu" ??
I've clicked on the red "bonus content: off" area, but that's not it, and nowhere else on-screen at the Main Menu has anything to click other than the links to patreon and so forth.

EDIT: I answered my own question. If you are using the Gallery Mod, it overwrites the Bonus Content entry on the main menu so you don't see it. Remove the Gallery mod and it reappears. Once you have it activated you can add the gallery mod back in.

Last edited:
Reactions: argonne
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes