Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
He doesn’t rape her they are being stupid. She’s drunk and totally wants him to do it. He just goes along with it.
I also wouldn’t call it rape but overall it was quite a disappointing scene though.
Just to be clear here, this is considered rape by more and more people and in a growing number of places could get you sent to jail. She's drunk enough where she can barely stand. It's not much different from a sleep sex scene. It's kind of weird to see people not getting this, despite having a bit of a rape fetish myself. I have no problem with it being in the game, as it is just a game. The MC has done worse, and in fact probably should be doing far worse. What's the fun of being stuck in a time loop if you don't just run wild at some point? At this point he's basically a serial rapist, but an especially timid and stupid one. And the scene was a huge disappointment. It was there so the devs could tease us with at best a mediocre sex scene and save something better for later. Except having been through that scene, it just makes anything in the future with her anti-climactic.

Last edited:

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
I've got a shit connection and always download the compressed version.

I downloaded the compressed and it has the same issue as the regular version. It will not open up and even when accessing the console in the game it doesn't have the version in the renderer option needed for the game work. So no the compressed version doesn't work for those having the renpy issue. I would think Inceton would want to resolve this issue for fans who are having this issue. Many other game devs have fixed it in their games.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Just to be clear here, this is considered rape by more and more people and in a growing number of places could get you sent to jail. She's barely drunk enough to stand. It's not much different from a sleep sex scene. It's kind of weird to see people not getting this, despite having a bit of a rape fetish myself. I have no problem with it being in the game, as it is just a game. The MC has done worse, and in fact probably should be doing far worse. What's the fun of being stuck in a time loop if you don't just run wild at some point? At this point he's a basically a serial rapist, but an especially timid and stupid one. And the scene was a huge disappointment. It was there so the devs could tease us with at best a mediocre sex scene and save something better for later. Except having been through that scene, it just makes anything in the future with her anti-climactic.
hopefully next update we get a hidden event where MC just goes buck wild on everybody...

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
I had the same or a similar problem. The solution that worked for me was starting the game and pressing shift while it loads. You get an ren py options window in which you can change graphic settings. Top left switch the used renderer, exit and try to start again. I use the 3rd option and the game starts normally now.
they don't work as I have mentioned before this is an issue that Inceton needs to resolve by a recompile on an older version of Renpy or adding a 4th option in the renderer to allow (Force Angle Renderer) not force angle2 renderer because that doesn't work.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Echoes Of Lust [S2 EP. 5] Gallery Mod
BrandyYT FYI, your gallery mod overwrites the bonus content entry line on the main menu, so with the mod installed you cannot enter the bonus content code. Once you have it active, you can add your mod back in, but figured you'd want to know.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
having issues launching chapt 2 ,I've downloaded all uploaded game files from each and unpacked them all still get same log
View attachment 1277793
Several people are in the same boat as you. Until Inceton recompiles into an older version of Renpy or allows in the console renderer option (Force Angle Renderer) you and others like myself will no longber be able to play anymore updates of this game. So its dead unless he fixes it. Which if he doesn't then maybe deleting this game and moving on to a Dev that has fixed this issue for other users. I am hopeful that Inceton will fix it, but we will see.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
hopefully next update we get a hidden event where MC just goes buck wild on everybody...
And I'd love that. I'd have enjoyed the option to force Megan when she turned the MC down where they were fooling around in the earlier scene, and it turned into something that presumably everyone could agree was rape. After all of that build up of the previous scenes, it could have been incredible. There could have been all kinds of internal conflict going on with the MC and Megan while it happens. That's a scene I'd go back to again and again.
Instead we got what was clearly a throwaway sex scene that would be classified legally as rape that was over almost as soon as it began, with no build-up, no emotional or physical intensity to it, and that ended up not being satisfying at all.
And I'm not a complete pervert or rape fiend here. I'd also enjoy the hell out of a scene where a completely sober Megan finally offers up her body to the MC. Although that scene will be a little diminished now because of the memory of this scene, which just was a complete misfire in my mind and apparently to others as well.

giggedygoo420

Mar 3, 2019
Several people are in the same boat as you. Until Inceton recompiles into an older version of Renpy or allows in the console renderer option (Force Angle Renderer) you and others like myself will no longber be able to play anymore updates of this game. So its dead unless he fixes it. Which if he doesn't then maybe deleting this game and moving on to a Dev that has fixed this issue for other users. I am hopeful that Inceton will fix it, but we will see.
thanks for update

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I can't trigger the Amy pool event whenever I go she's there but it says I don't have to talk to her?

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
I have 18/22 total events and plus I did all four of the hidden events. I never got any Sophie or Ellie scenes in this episode, when I click hints and click on them, it says TO BE CONTINUED in red. I tried the phone at noon but it wont let me click on it? Any help? How do i know when i finished this episode?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes