dave1966

Feb 11, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.45GB
PC Compressed Size: 761MB -

Original Mac Size: 4.42GB
Mac Compressed Size: 728MB -

The above links are the only ones I'll provide due to DMCA strikes on compressed links for this game.
If someone wishes to reupload to another host, then feel free to do so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get "Internet Download Manager" from ( Ebay $3.00) ) and select NOPY for downlod. If you have 10mps interent conection it shoud take 40 to 60 minutes to download 4,5 GB.
Thanks for the reply
Issue is not going to bother with a game that is 4.5G - would have downloaded comp version but will take 7hrs Could download 4.5g on mega in 40mins- but not going to waste time

Aug 28, 2017
To be honest, it really doesn't bother me too much. I just know I've seen people go off in these forums before for that, and I always use spoiler tags for that reason. I'm more upset about not even being able to download and play the game, though. I can't download a 4.5 gb game. Since 2020, my data has been limited. This household got so far behind, we're just now crawling back outta the hole. But, it just confuses the hell out of me why they worry about a compressed link and not a full version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the sites themselves removing the links, isn't it?
No clue. But I reccommend a good download manager such as JDownloader 2.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
apparently my video card is also so old that it can't play the newest renpy games. Some of the newest games open, then throw up a warning and close.

I'm pretty clueless about this stuff but I've seen some of "go here, download this" sort of posts but I'm still foggy, someone wanna take 5 minutes and explain exactly what to do?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
this zoe, megan update doesn't quite make sense, in the previous updates MC was working on threesome with them. now in this update he's not.... :unsure:

Last edited:

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone tell me where the special event for Amy is supposed to be found at? Everyone else is done (Meaning that yes I have talked to Zoe at school and megan in kitchen and done those scenes). Amy can be found in the hallway on the floor in the morning and at the pool at noon but won't talk to me at either time. Is there a bug keeping me from progressing?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No clue. But I reccommend a good download manager such as JDownloader 2.
What exactly does a download manager do? I click the link, click the download button. That's how I've always downloaded stuff lol. I feel dumb for asking, but...how is downloading JDownloader 2 gonna make one of these compressed links work or make a 4.5gb download smaller?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You have to get Inter

Get Internet Download manager ( Ebay $3.00) ) and select NOPY. If you have 10mps interent conection it shoud take 40 to 60 minutes to download 4,5 GB
It has nothing to do with speed. It has to do with size. I can't download 4.5 gb games unless that is the only game I download that month. I only have a certain amount of data to spend each month, unless I want over charges. My current living situation is a lot different than it was before covid happened. I play multiple different games on here, and if I download a 4.5gb game, it will have to be the only game I download that month. Unlimited data just isn't a thing where I live lol.
I was gonna download that compressed version, and didn't care about the speed. But, it was taken down. My comment somehow got buried in the thread, but I previously mentioned the compressed version got taken down..or at least it just wasn't working for me.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, uh, am I alone in thinking Megan's scene sucked?

I don't get why you'd sabotage such a fantastic setup in the livingroom for a drunk rape quickie with absolutely no penetration angles. Like do you not want to make their first sex scene hot and compelling? Why ruin the buildup like that? I think I'd rather be blueballed again and wait for another update than be given that anticlimax.

Great game, but that scene was so disappointing.
It really kind of killed the momentum with Megan. Sure, we had sex with her. Quick and drunk and nothing really spectacular. I'm sure the intent is to have something "better" later on, but for me the impact will be lessened by scenes like that where the first time already happened and really was intentionally subpar. The developers didn't want to give us a remarkable scene because they want to have the Megan thing go on for a while. But by the time the good scene comes along for either Megan or Jessica, it's going to be proceeded with multiple bad, and possible interrupted sex scenes. I get that it's a time loop game and from that aspect it makes sense. But when the MC can pursue any woman with no real consequences and has so many build-up scenes with "I got my dick in for a few seconds before the loop reset or someone told me to stop". I'd rather see the time loop idea used either for the MC to just go wild precisely because of no consequences, or to see them pursue the same character in different ways. Maybe the ultimate goal is to build the perfect harem by balancing the needs of all of the girls and their perfect days, at which point the loop ends. Instead we get the not very bright MC who generally just does stupid stuff on his own that we have no control over and slows down his own progress.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Can someone tell me where the special event for Amy is supposed to be found at? Everyone else is done (Meaning that yes I have talked to Zoe at school and megan in kitchen and done those scenes). Amy can be found in the hallway on the floor in the morning and at the pool at noon but won't talk to me at either time. Is there a bug keeping me from progressing?
There might be a bug! So, the "special event" that the game is referring to is the one where the MC learns about how the 1 divided by 0 power, since he uses that in the Zoe, Megan, and the Amy scenes. It's the same event for all three of them.

But, if you just walk up and talk to Zoe or Megan, you can trigger their scenes before you even see the "special event." I had the special event trigger for me after I finished all of Sophie, and then Ellie's scenes. I would suggest maybe loading a save before you do the Zoe and Megan content, try to unlock the special event in the proper order first, and then see if it triggers.

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
There might be a bug! So, the "special event" that the game is referring to is the one where the MC learns about how the 1 divided by 0 power, since he uses that in the Zoe, Megan, and the Amy scenes. It's the same event for all three of them.

But, if you just walk up and talk to Zoe or Megan, you can trigger their scenes before you even see the "special event." I had the special event trigger for me after I finished all of Sophie, and then Ellie's scenes. I would suggest maybe loading a save before you do the Zoe and Megan content, try to unlock the special event in the proper order first, and then see if it triggers.
Ah yeah i was wondering where the 1 divided by 0 power came from.... What sucks is that I was basically doing storylines in order of girls I liked the most so I did all of Megan's and Zoe's first, so I would have to completely restart the game at this point, ugh.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
For Amy first you go to the party in the evening and get that scene. Then in the morning you see her at school. Then get noon pool scene. And at the end evening scene at the party.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Bold letters in this update form these words:
PARALLEL
VOID
DUPLICATION
EXTINCTION

Not sure exactly what they mean, but something is obviously still afoot.

Also, and this might very well be nothing at all and simply a coincidence, but three times during the episode it was mentioned that the MC is feeling cold to the touch (while touching Megan's boobs, while touching Amy's boobs and while kissing Amy in the pool). Again, might be nothing, but it would fit with the whole MC is dead or in some sort of coma angle.
Interesting theory, but temps fluctuate in a coma. They do sometimes freeze you to prevent brain damage, but if that's the case, you'd be noticing it alot more then just those times (Although if it starts being mentioned more often you might have something).

Also, the cold hands could just be him suffering from hypothyroidism, anemia, bacterial or viral infection, hypothermia, diabetes, raynaud's disease, etc :p

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes