Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Trust is very important. And the f95 pirate's opinion is no different from the opinion of most patrons/subscribers.

I don't know what Inceton's fan base is. But MrDots is suffering from a big drop in subscribers, because they lost a good base of romance/incest/harem players (1200). From 3500 to 3900 six months ago. 400 new NTR/sharing subscribers. And now 2700. 1200 old subscribers left.

And the f95 pirates posted the "irrelevant opinions" in DMD. Interestingly, what many "free players" predicted happened... because it is the opinion of the majority... of "pirates", and "non-pirates".

You have a right to like NTR. Just like other players have the right not to like it.

And I think Inceton will lose a lot less support because I believe their fan base is different from MrDots. But the result will only be seen in 5 - 6 months.
I think you summed it up in your last sentence the fan base here is different as inceton has had ntr before unlike dots who sprung it upon everyone outta nowhere.

But i can tell you who's opinion i value more here and now and it would be my supporters (if i made a game) not a bunch of people who just might support if i pander to what they like and do not like.

Aug 28, 2017
Sucks cause someone is willing to pay for his own amusement? or now the freeloaders dictate what everyone does with their money?
Hmmm

did you not say the following in another thread?

Well his patreons are the type of cringe person that demand this , the dev doesnt have a vision of his own and is only after money , if the patreons would want a lesbian orgy with a transgender max , the dev will provide that
Hypocrite freeloader... :ROFLMAO:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I think you summed it up in your last sentence the fan base here is different as inceton has had ntr before unlike dots who sprung it upon everyone outta nowhere.

But i can tell you who's opinion i value more here and now and it would be my supporters (if i made a game) not a bunch of people who just might support if i pander to what they like and do not like.
Without a doubt, what matters most is who pays for the DEV. Mainly because Inceton has always had a tendency to create NTR content.
But this was his only game without NTR. I don't know if that was the game that attracted the most patrons or Summer with Mia.
If the biggest fan base came from EOL, then Inceton could have some loss in 4-6 months.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm

did you not say the following in another thread?

Hypocrite freeloader... :ROFLMAO:
Never claimed i paid for Eol , the 2nd game i mean at least , but i fail to see where i am the hypocrite? in both cases the dev does more or less the same thing , i pointed there that the communitty is cringe and asks for shitty things (which ehm are canon in that game unlike this which is a FAN REQUEST and is NOT CANON and doesnt impact the story? I think you fail to comprehend what a TIER reward of a bonus scene means , but no worry there are more than enough like you in the posts above)

Lust Theory Season 1- maybe buy it on steam or other platform and file a complaint there , maybe then he will listen to you , maybe

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
The hypocritical loader who thought to support you before you did another NTR, even though you have a special page. If we just accepted the script, MC could've intervened to save her and force that fag to eat her creampied ass after fucking it.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for not using .rpa to archieves files. I tend to always checking a scenes before i played it to know which scene would i miss

Aug 28, 2017
Never claimed i paid for Eol , the 2nd game i mean at least , but i fail to see where i am the hypocrite? in both cases the dev does more or less the same thing , i pointed there that the communitty is cringe and asks for shitty things (which ehm are canon in that game unlike this which is a FAN REQUEST and is NOT CANON and doesnt impact the story? I think you fail to comprehend what a TIER reward of a bonus scene means , but no worry there are more than enough like you in the posts above)

Lust Theory Season 1- maybe buy it on steam or other platform and file a complaint there , maybe then he will listen to you , maybe
Nah you are definitely a hypocrite.

People were criticizing Inceton and you were calling them freeloaders and that they should not dictate what people do with their money.

In the other thread, you are doing the same thing. You are criticizing the other dev for doing certain fetishes that his Patreon have paid for.

Tier rewards, bonus scenes, canon, whatever... does not matter, it's what his Patreon wanted, so why are you complaining about his paying Patreons in the other thread?

You are the definition of hypocrisy, freeloader.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Nah you are definitely a hypocrite.

People were criticizing Inceton and you were calling them freeloaders and that they should not dictate what people do with their money.

In the other thread, you are doing the same thing. You are criticizing the other dev for doing certain fetishes that his Patreon have paid for.

Tier rewards, bonus scenes, canon, whatever... does not matter, it's what his Patreon wanted, so why are you complaining about his paying Patreons in the other thread?

You are the definition of hypocrisy, freeloader.
Well when you read a comment on another thread at least read all i said , DarkSilver (the one behind big brother and Glamour) pulled a scam , he abandoned big brother to release the same game all over but with minor changes from some patroens , but my rant was there that he was a dev only after money and not listening to patroens. Yes i regret that i gave him money and he didnt deliver , thats why i only care or ever give money for either finished products, like Being a dick or Summer of Mia and Lust theory, the prices are fair and the dev delivered what promised to patreons , and didnt scam for money or other stuff.

Feb 18, 2018
Sooo I just saw renders of big sister being blackmailed into sucking off some dude in game files. I guess given what happens in their other games it was only a matter of time until ntr was added in. :poop:
hi there, I can't seem to start a conversation with you for some reason. I wanted to ask who is that in your pfp? can you also give a link to the full picture.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Why does that scene matter for me is beyond any human understanding , you either wont give him money or wont buy the full release of the game. And if you do buy the game i said and i will repeat that it prompted before starting if you want to see NTR content or not, so where is the problem? Or are you so butthurted that you wouldve liked that scene to not exist just because its a waste of time for some dev to reward a patreon that paid money for it? I mean for me if something is an addition and i dont care or like but is avoidable i would simply ignore ? but hey where would the fun would be on this thread no?
Fun fact , usually games with more discussion pages and comments get more attention so we could actually do a publicity stunt for the game and bring more patreons , or is this already the illuminatti plan?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes