Aug 28, 2017
Well when you read a comment on another thread at least read all i said , DarkSilver (the one behind big brother and Glamour) pulled a scam , he abandoned big brother to release the same game all over but with minor changes from some patroens , but my rant was there that he was a dev only after money and not listening to patroens. Yes i regret that i gave him money and he didnt deliver , thats why i only care or ever give money for either finished products, like Being a dick or Summer of Mia and Lust theory, the prices are fair and the dev delivered what promised to patreons , and didnt scam for money or other stuff.
My point is simple, you should not tell people off for criticizing a dev and calling them freeloaders, when you are doing the same thing.

The circumstances under which that criticism was generated should not matter.

Criticism should not only be okay under whatever criteria you think is acceptable.

You are basically dictating what people should and should not criticize.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I think that people defending that ntr scene are completely missing the point.

This dev has separate Patreon for NTR games and separate for Vanilla games. Also he said this...
We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page
So obviously when ntr gets added into this game in whatever format, a lot of people won't be happy because the dev straight up lied. And you can call me beta virgin freeloader or whatever but I think that anyone with a brain can understand that when a dev says one thing and does another, people will get upset.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
non canon NTR content.. Check.. Non-NTR content..Check.. I see the point on giving what everyone wants to see (one thing or the other) and everyone can dig what they like most (if you get the choice to avoid what you don't want to see or happen, I mean). I don't see the problem though, I only see that it was shown pretty suddenly, to be honest, I guess; on season 1 there wasn't nothing of that, was there? I don't remember..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
non canon NTR content.. Check.. Non-NTR content..Check.. I see the point on giving what everyone wants to see (one thing or the other) and everyone can dig what they like most (if you get the choice to avoid what you don't want to see or happen, I mean). I don't see the problem though, I only see that it was shown pretty suddenly, to be honest, I guess; on season 1 there wasn't nothing of that, was there? I don't remember..
that was the 1st time with this game in both season, dev tries to stir the pot or what ever, nobody wants another BB thread

Reactions: mofonistik

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think you summed it up in your last sentence the fan base here is different as inceton has had ntr before unlike dots who sprung it upon everyone outta nowhere.
What was sprung on players? Are you talking about the Martin content that was first promised in chapter 1?
The hypocritical loader who thought to support you before you did another NTR, even though you have a special page. If we just accepted the script, MC could've intervened to save her and force that fag to eat her creampied ass after fucking it.
With one slur you showed your true colors.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm already at the new update, but most hints say that I need to finish a special event to continue the story (Megan, Jessica, Zoe, Amy), I finished Elizabeth's and Nicole's story and Ellie's hint says that I need to complete a certain part of Sophie's story to continue, but I don't really know what to do. Can anyone help me?

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
is there a guide on the hidden events? i got 4/7, and the ellie hint tells me to go to her house in the evening but nothing happen (can't go there rn)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there a guide on the hidden events? i got 4/7, and the ellie hint tells me to go to her house in the evening but nothing happen (can't go there rn)
I'm not sure if I'm already at the new update, but most hints say that I need to finish a special event to continue the story (Megan, Jessica, Zoe, Amy), I finished Elizabeth's and Nicole's story and Ellie's hint says that I need to complete a certain part of Sophie's story to continue, but I don't really know what to do. Can anyone help me?
Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon.
2) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room - ntr (bj to another)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
While everybody unhappy with NTR BJ (I hate NTR aswell) im more unhappy with Slumber Party shit -_- At least NTR BJ was short and i just skipped that... But Slumber Party was someting with potencial but its just wasted by DEV. I mean seriously after doing all this things even getting booze for them we got ditched like idiot? Amazing content -_- And with this 2 of 3 hidden content of this update was annoying/bad. Thanks i gues.

Oh BTW while everybody unhappy with calling BJ scene NTR nobody talking about this Slumber Party Shit as a NTR. Sorry guys but while its girlxgirl action if you are out action this still counts as a NTR so we got 2 NTR scene in this update even they are non-canon. I hope we are not gonna lose 2/3 content of hidden scenes like this in every new update...

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes