gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Any work on when they will add in the voice acting the way they did in season 1?
It will probably be as a last update. But did people love the voices that much ? dont get me wrong they are okay, but i think more event/content would be preffered than a fully voice over

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Voice acting is a difficult matter.
I haven't played the full season 1 with voice acting yet, but I did experience the last few patches with the VO.

In my case I didn't like the voice of one of the actresses.
There is nothing wrong with her voice, just that in my case it wasn't to my taste and it ruined the interactions with that ingame person for me.
Because of this I asked the Dev on discord for the option to be able to individual disable a voice.
And I'm grateful he added that option.

The 2nd "problem" I had with it was that there were only 2 actresses for all the characters. If an actress is good enough to change her voice, that wouldn't be a problem, but atleast in the first update with VO they sounded pretty much the same.
But I understand each additional voice actress would drive the cost.

But all in all, I'm in favor for adding voiceover.
I just hope I find the voice attractive enough, but you know...you can't please everyone.

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Voice acting is a difficult matter.
I haven't played the full season 1 with voice acting yet, but I did experience the last few patches with the VO.

In my case I didn't like the voice of one of the actresses.
There is nothing wrong with her voice, just that in my case it wasn't to my taste and it ruined the interactions with that ingame person for me.
Because of this I asked the Dev on discord for the option to be able to individual disable a voice.
And I'm grateful he added that option.

The 2nd "problem" I had with it was that there were only 2 actresses for all the characters. If an actress is good enough to change her voice, that wouldn't be a problem, but atleast in the first update with VO they sounded pretty much the same.
But I understand each additional voice actress would drive the cost.

But all in all, I'm in favor for adding voiceover.
I just hope I find the voice attractive enough, but you know...you can't please everyone.
Thank you for pointing the 2 main problems (breaking immersion and some voices dont fit the character).

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Any work on when they will add in the voice acting the way they did in season 1?
this is what the dev said on steam forums :

Umm no exact date for now. Season 2 ic currently on Episode 6 and there will be a total od 10 episodes. + the extra time we need for voice acting and polishing.

So its pretty much confirmed

May 30, 2020
My game crashes at this point during the Ellie story using S2E6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crash log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fix for Ellie's scene.

1. Download a
2. Place it in the game folder (EchoesOfLust2-S2E6-pc\game)
3. Drag the largest rpa file (00110001_01101100.rpa) in that folder to the extractor and wait for it to be finished. You'll see an images folder now
4. go to EchoesOfLust2-S2E6-pc\game\images\bg\Tranz
5. place and extract the zip file

Presto

Let me know if it works.
You can also delete the rpa file when the extraction is finished and keep the images folder

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
but if for what ever reason your bugged ,you can always use cheat mod to access it.
Do you have to complete all available content in order to open up special events? Because the only one that "activated" for me was "Meeting Emma." One out of seven is not good.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you have to complete all available content in order to open up special events? Because the only one that "activated" for me was "Meeting Emma." One out of seven is not good.
it is possible that they trigger when you are at certain point in game, for xmas example triggers only when its christmas day set on computer. myself havent had issue with it so cant be sure, or could also be bug in latest version who knows.
use mods to see if its any dif, if there isnt then you got just 2 choices, keep on playing and checking on stuff to click if anything happens - you have to click on it not automatic, or just use
cheat mod to access them.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded Season1 Ep 1-10, I noticed there's season 2 ep 6. What happened to Episode 1-5 of season 2? Or is that 1-6 in the OP? I'm confused. xD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So if I download Season2 ep 6, it will have the content from Season 2 ep 1-5 included?
indeed (2).gif

season 1 got whole season in and season 2 got whole season in up to this point
its same with pretty much all the games,

there are very few that makes each chapter their own and atm can think of only one, Palmer games. and even there they made package that includes all chapters.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 1391172

season 1 got whole season in and season 2 got whole season in up to this point
its same with pretty much all the games,

there are very few that makes each chapter their own and atm can think of only one, Palmer games. and even there they made package that includes all chapters.
That's fine thanks, I just wanted to make sure since I tried playing one of the milftoon games and they're all seperated into chapters and it's weird. Lol

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes