gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Is this a ntr vn game
No , its not people are trolls. There is 1 sccret scene that is non canon and you can play the entire game without even knowing about it if you dont read the walkthrough where your sister is forced a bj. But that is a requested scene by a patreon which payed money for it. The rest is ntr free.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well according to the Patreon previews, it looks like that the 500$ "NTR-scene" patron has returned with another donation and scene request. Thread is going to blow up again. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i guess thanks to you ppl that follows can now expect and to be honest any surprise with any new scenes is long gone.

also there wasnt really a blow up , it was more influx of ntr fans asking about it and finding excuses why its not, hardcore enough, cannon, what ever, was good enough that game earned a tag

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
also there wasnt really a blow up , it was more influx of ntr fans asking about it and finding excuses why its not, hardcore enough, cannon, what ever, was good enough that game earned a tag
Oh there was a blow up, snowflake people crying over a hidden non-canon bonus event scene. You think too high of the people here if you think they will remember my message when the episode drops in November. :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh there was a blow up, snowflake people crying over a hidden non-canon bonus event scene. You think too high of the people here if you think they will remember my message when the episode drops in November. :ROFLMAO:
you probably got point there, cant say bout memory, but reading for sure is not habit for lots ppl , cant do much bout that or care to , but ill remember and so will few of my buddies.

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Has anyone encountered a ScriptError on the BJ scene by Megan when MC was passed out in Amy's House with a skirt? There is no 'Ignore' option, and the 'Rollback' just brings you back to the previous screen (see thumbnail), only to crash again when you try to proceed.
View attachment 1441524

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Meg_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "10_Amy_Home_label.rpyc", line 1905, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Meg_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Thu Oct 7 12:52:43 2021
Did you use the outdated gallery for Ep5 on Ep6?

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Echoes Of Lust [S2 EP. 5] Gallery Mod

Added New 16 Scene In Scene Gallery

New version mod updating

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi Everyone!

I made an update to BrandyYT's gallery mod with changes for S2Ep6. It uses his code base so I basically just integrated the new scenes from EP6 to work with it.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the code, variables, labels, screens, images, etc. for this mod. It's all BrandyYT's work.
Disclaimer 2: I didn't thoroughly test the code prior to uploading it on F95. Mainly just functionality things. Use at your own risk.
Disclaimer 3: Megan's eve party scene has missing images from the original EoL S2 Ep6 at least when I work on this. I am not sure the code is the problem more than it's a case of missing assets. Just "Ignore" it.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I am looking for a NTR game so should I go for this game?
No. This literally has only one hidden non-canon bonus scene that somewhat qualifies as NTR according to this forum, even though it's more of a rape scene than NTR scene. This is complete vanilla game.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes