Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Any else find Zoe's or the Milf/Mother's face very unappealing or am I retarded.
Zoe's face is a little unusual, but for me that's part of the appeal. You're not the only one I've seen post about not liking her though. She seems to divide people.

The mother's face a little too... taut for me, if that makes sense, but it's part of the milf look. The face changes as a woman ages. Some guys are really into that, but I kind of like the softer faces of the younger women in this game.

Reactions: aslknaslknd

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
Do you think the update will be released this week or next month?
And also the content of the update will be on who?

Reactions: LadyBee

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Do you think the update will be released this week or next month?
And also the content of the update will be on who?
Next month for sure. They make one release per month, and since they released Episode 3 for Inside Jennifer in October, this goes for the early November release. Latest weekly report on Friday said "you will see it for yourself in a couple of weeks anyway".

So far seeing from the Patreon previews, episode 7 will feature majority of the cast. "You can expect more threesomes that you can wish for!", threesomes confirmed from the previews are with Jessica & Chloe and Megan & Zoe, some possibility even for Nicole and Ellie threesome. So Amy, Ellie, Sophie, Elizabeth and Nicole are also in action. Bonus events will at least feature some Halloween themed one and then "loving and highly requested certain event called Zero Fucks Given" event. Oh, and of course most possibly another "Jessica the shoplifter" one. ;)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Next month for sure. They make one release per month, and since they released Episode 3 for Inside Jennifer in October, this goes for the early November release. Latest weekly report on Friday said "you will see it for yourself in a couple of weeks anyway".

So far seeing from the Patreon previews, episode 7 will feature majority of the cast. "You can expect more threesomes that you can wish for!", threesomes confirmed from the previews are with Jessica & Chloe and Megan & Zoe, some possibility even for Nicole and Ellie threesome. So Amy, Ellie, Sophie, Elizabeth and Nicole are also in action. Bonus events will at least feature some Halloween themed one and then "loving and highly requested certain event called Zero Fucks Given" event. Oh, and of course most possibly another "Jessica the shoplifter" one. ;)
Is the shoplifter scene come up by clicking the rose in her bedroom? Been there many times and, nada. :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is the shoplifter scene come up by clicking the rose in her bedroom? Been there many times and, nada. :(
even came with S2 e6 content, so could be related that on that you are near the end of current content, well at least previous 2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can also trigger any of the events with cheat mod you find on page 1

and there is also another possibility, if you have already once click true it wont trigger no more, but you can find it on phone

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
even came with S2 e6 content, so could be related that on that you are near the end of current content, well at least previous 2.5
you can also trigger any of the events with cheat mod you find on page 1

and there is also another possibility, if you have already once click true it wont trigger no more, but you can find it on phone
It's not clickable and it's not in the phone with cheat mod installed.

Thanks anyway. (y)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's not clickable and it's not in the phone with cheat mod installed.

Thanks anyway. (y)
:unsure: well works on pc

and if you really want to see it can give you my save , end save of 2.5 , just want in to jess room and click on rose
and if even that dont work have make you one as start of the scene as pic above

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, Im curious. Right now I play completed ss1 and the game is good. The thing I am curious about is that will this game has a sign of NTR/Sharing or cuckold content in the future? Im not hate it But Im kind of like not into this genre. I would prefer like harem/ffm threesome and avoid NTR/CUCKOLD/SHARING content as much as possible. Thank you all of you guys for devote time answering my question. :)

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Guys, Im curious. Right now I play completed ss1 and the game is good. The thing I am curious about is that will this game has a sign of NTR/Sharing or cuckold content in the future? Im not hate it But Im kind of like not into this genre. I would prefer like harem/ffm threesome and avoid NTR/CUCKOLD/SHARING content as much as possible. Thank you all of you guys for devote time answering my question. :)
Check the genre tags, there is "NTR" at the end... I think you can expect more of that in future.

Reactions: dollarlnwza

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Up til now it’s been just the MC getting all the girls. There’s one hidden, optional bonus scene where one of the girls is coerced into giving a random guy a blowjob. It’s not exactly NTR but its the best tag we have to describe it I guess.

At this point I think you’re safe, there don’t seem to be any signs of NTR or sharing in the main story. Harem stuff is starting to shape up too, I think you’ll be fine playing more.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes