boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
i'm not a member of patreon
The patreon part of my post had nothing to do with my response to you. I simply didn't want to double post. The link for unren I posted above is from this site and let's you do all sorts of neat things with renpy games, unpacking images and animations chief among them.

Reactions: Boldano

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
im new here, is the s2eps1-5 in download link "S2 Eps6" on the first page included?
Yeah it’s everything fromS2E1 to S2E6 in the same file. Season 1 is separate and you’ll have to follow the links below S2 for that. If you wait like a day or two, S2E7 will be out and it will save you downloading everything a second time.

raptor2282

Oct 30, 2021
Yeah it’s everything fromS2E1 to S2E6 in the same file. Season 1 is separate and you’ll have to follow the links below S2 for that. If you wait like a day or two, S2E7 will be out and it will save you downloading everything a second time.
thank you, guess I'll wait for eps7 then

Reactions: Boldano

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I found a bug.
On Ellie's timeline, there is a section within the house party where we have to make a door selection to go into, it glitches and ends when I try to do so.
Error could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker

Reactions: LockedEz

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Can I avoid shoplifting Jessica's special event or I need to get this event to continue Jessica's story?
Yes? thats a secret hidden scene that you must interact with an object for it to show. That event is non canon and not related to the main Jessica storyline. All the hidden events dont actually happen and arent ever mentioned by MC

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Yes? thats a secret hidden scene that you must interact with an object for it to show. That event is non canon and not related to the main Jessica storyline. All the hidden events dont actually happen and arent ever mentioned by MC
But how do I continue Jessica's story?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
But how do I continue Jessica's story?
Dunno what part of game you are , but you can check the progress on phone , if it says it would continue next update well w8 next update if it says progress other storylines than that is what you should do . All the hints are actually good and dont require a guide or anything

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes