Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
My problem right now is when I click rose to process Jessica's special event. It is not trigger or activate.
The special event is the "freeze day". You get that once you reach the certain part of the story. According to their Discord server you need to have every girl's hints saying either "complete special event" or "to be continued" in order to the freeze day to activate.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Their coder in the Discord server:

"Disclaimer: since I plan on doing my best for the episode to come out today, there are gonna be a few things that I won't have time for, but I'll get to in a week or so with a quick hotfix

If anyone's wondering why....
unknown.png
Yeah, that's the Halloween event."

Last time they released the episode and planned a "quick hotfix in a week or so" three months ago, the hotfix never came out since they got busy with other games, and the missing hotfix for Episode 6 is only now included in Episode 7. Seems kinda amateurish from this big of a studio to rush updates out like this every time. Also it seems like the Halloween event alone is taking like 50% of those 7000 renders and 90 animations.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys make sure to press f5 every 3 minutes. A bit late and forget about ever getting their new shit.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The coder in Discord:
"Yeah, maybe not exactly "today", but I'm gonna be here until its out
Optimally, 4-5 hours until I'm finished. Then its uploading time
Though, I probably jinxed myself now..."

So not coming today, tomorrow it is.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
The coder in Discord:
"Yeah, maybe not exactly "today", but I'm gonna be here until its out
Optimally, 4-5 hours until I'm finished. Then its uploading time
Though, I probably jinxed myself now..."

So not coming today, tomorrow it is.
The day only ends when you go to sleep so today is still today lol

Reactions: Schattenlust

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Last time they did this same thing with Episode 6, when it was time to upload like around 3-4am their time, the coder couldn't get a hold of Inceton because he had went to sleep already, so his day certainly is done already lmao.

I just don't really understand their need to rush the episode out, have their coder do like 20 hour workdays to get the code done in such a hurry and still have to cut some stuff out that then afterwards needs to be fixed with a hotfix. The month has already changed somewhere around the world, the rebill cycle has already begun...what's really the rush there? Just take the damn time, make the episode properly once so you don't have to fix anything afterwards and then move forward to another one. And this is not even a studio ran by one or couple guys, but a studio of 20+ employees. :rolleyes:

• Angry

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
They can do whatever they like in my book. Launch early, late, with or without hotfix. Comparing the work done here with the multitude of others game's on this website you can clearly see they are miles ahead of everyone. I mean, 3 months past and they add another 7000 renders. If you like the game, can part with a bit of money and aren't yet giving these guys your support then you should.

I keep an excel file with a list of games that I'm following. There are about 40 games in that list. 50% of the devs haven't released an update in 4.5 months, 25% haven't released an update in 7 months. 7000 renders in 3months...simply ridiculous.

brmkenner

Oct 14, 2020
I downloaded S2E6, but the only code that worked was '314' and the hidden events are not clickable? like the rose, light switch, bicycle, etc.

Anyone know what is going on?

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I posted 2 bugs earlier that I cannot get past for some reason.
One to continue Ellie's path and another for Megan.
I cannot continue with either since the GAME CRASHES, so once again...
how...do...I ...FIX...this?

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
They can do whatever they like in my book. Launch early, late, with or without hotfix. Comparing the work done here with the multitude of others game's on this website you can clearly see they are miles ahead of everyone. I mean, 3 months past and they add another 7000 renders. If you like the game, can part with a bit of money and aren't yet giving these guys your support then you should.

I keep an excel file with a list of games that I'm following. There are about 40 games in that list. 50% of the devs haven't released an update in 4.5 months, 25% haven't released an update in 7 months. 7000 renders in 3months...simply ridiculous.
I agree. Inceton is one of the most consistent Studios for Adult games.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Any news on their discord?
Three hours ago: "Most of the coding is over, currently making the new gallery UI actually work and then it's a few finishing touches before testing."
Hour ago: "Not making anymore estimations. Did that yesterday and jinxed the shit out of myself."

Their upload is still also garbage, so that alone is gonna take couple hours too.

• Angry

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I was actually very positive towards this game. Maybe my only gripe was that i mentioned Incenton would finish one game before going on to the next.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes