Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I dont know if the devs IncetonGames know it, but there's an error in the writing of season 2 right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is so immersion breaking I had to stop playing and write this post. Might not seem like much but it ruined the illusion for me.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I seem to have only three of the seven scenes for Jessica: Double-BJ by Jessica and Chloe, Penetrating Chloe, and Lust Time.

Can anyone tell me which other ones I'm missing and how to get them?

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
The button for the Halloween bonus isn't showing up, am I missing something or is something bugged?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you must first set ur pcs calendar to 31 october then restart the game
Surely you're trolling. I can actually with 100% certainty say that this is inaccurate, so you must be. It's possible you need to be within a certain number of days from Halloween (I don't know, but it's possible). However, I actually played the newest update on either November 1 or 2; I wasn't able to get to it until after Halloween itself was already over. So it wasn't on Halloween proper and yet I was able to play through the special without any issue.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Surely you're trolling. I can actually with 100% certainty say that this is inaccurate, so you must be. It's possible you need to be within a certain number of days from Halloween (I don't know, but it's possible). However, I actually played the newest update on either November 1 or 2; I wasn't able to get to it until after Halloween itself was already over. So it wasn't on Halloween proper and yet I was able to play through the special without any issue.
its true, same shit as with xmass event , have to roll back to previous month
1638796596149.png
1638191869091.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
its true, same shit as with xmass event , have to roll back to previous month
View attachment 1532826
View attachment 1532827
OK, that may be true; I did say it's possible that after a specific time period it could happen. I was only saying that it didn't have to be Halloween exactly, because I didn't even play until after the holiday was over. If it had to be Halloween no matter what, I wouldn't have gotten the Halloween special.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
OK, that may be true; I did say it's possible that after a specific time period it could happen. I was only saying that it didn't have to be Halloween exactly, because I didn't even play until after the holiday was over. If it had to be Halloween no matter what, I wouldn't have gotten the Halloween special.
all good, after xmass thing it wasnt surprising , tho it was now 1st time i had to roll back the date to access it, that took some time to got all variations done cause you have to do megan and zoey long story in between before you can access it again, but thats done for now.
only thing that sucks with that , when you got rolled back time you can access half the web

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cb863

May 21, 2021
I've completed as far as i can but its saying im still missing 3 re-live events with jess even though i know ive done them. anyone else having this problem??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've completed as far as i can but its saying im still missing 3 re-live events with jess even though i know ive done them. anyone else having this problem??
it can happen, with scenes you got multiple ways to get there, and if you hit the right way without fail in between to replay the scene you can miss some that way for sure.
grab universal cheat mod from post 1 and play it and unlock it via that

also seems to be bug , last 2 scenes with jess and chloe didnt register, did rerun it few times

ok did play around a bit with console, you can set up if you want tho i dont advise not till game is completed. you can replay it via cheat mod if you wana or saves

you end up on jess_quest = 4
and replay show when it reaches minimum 6 , tho disappears to be continue in hints
if it wont be fixed with next version it will show after 2 more quests of hers
j_rel_e_found = 5 / j_rel_e_max = 7 - thats just to manipulate number shown of replays nothing else

Last edited:

Redfoolish

Nov 16, 2019
i am stuck at amy's story
hint saying to get rid of tom using my power
i went everywhere in the party and can't find tom anywhere
I did her story the very last so that might be required. Then I just went to her house in the evening and that led me to use the power on Tom. So I don't think you need to find him.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Any news about this being the last episode/day of season 2? Are we going to have a third season/day?
They gave plans/roadmap for 2022 in yesterdays Patreon post, and it said: "Complete Lust Theory S2, start working on Lust Theory S3. The story in Season 3 won't be something you expected :)" Because they say it won't be something you expected, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a twist like changing it in to Megans point of view or something like that.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, actually it makes sense not to continue with day 3 using the same format considering the MC has already banged every moving woman of the game, literally :cool:

Personally when I started to play the game, I found Ellie a bit suspicious and I thought she might know about the loop and could be repeating the same day too. From this perspective, I'd like to see some sort of team game having multiple characters inside the loop and at some point they realize they're not alone in this. What could happen after that? Only God knows.. :p

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes