FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I have gotten to the end of season two, with "to be continued" on every character. However, I seem to have only three of the seven scenes for Jessica: Double-BJ by Jessica and Chloe, Penetrating Chloe, and Lust Time.

Can anyone please tell me which other ones I'm missing and how to get them?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I have gotten to the end of season two, with "to be continued" on every character. However, I seem to have only three of the seven scenes for Jessica: Double-BJ by Jessica and Chloe, Penetrating Chloe, and Lust Time.

Can anyone please tell me which other ones I'm missing and how to get them?
"Chloe's "mutual satisfaction"" - Answer "looser is better" when going to living room for Jessica and Chloe scene at night.
"Trying out Meg's dildo on Jessica" - Insert your dick in her instead of your fingers.
"Lust Time Chloe" and "Lust Time with Jess & Chloe" - These you will get when you finish up the Ep7 content for Jessica, they are the last two sex scenes for Jessica's quest so far.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
"People at the office have been divided in two teams. One team is working on Inside Jennifer E4, whilst the other is on Lust Theory Christmas Event. So yeah, you can expect a jolly holiday with Lust Theory Christmas Event we've been preparing for you. Aanndd it will be different than anything you've seen before regarding our games. Let's say it will be... hmm... pretty interactive. Inside Jennifer E4 and Lust Theory Christmas Event are both expected to be finished in two weeks or so. Speaking of Lust Theory, S2E8 is in the writing process, and location design and renders will begin after New Years."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"People at the office have been divided in two teams. One team is working on Inside Jennifer E4, whilst the other is on Lust Theory Christmas Event. So yeah, you can expect a jolly holiday with Lust Theory Christmas Event we've been preparing for you. Aanndd it will be different than anything you've seen before regarding our games. Let's say it will be... hmm... pretty interactive. Inside Jennifer E4 and Lust Theory Christmas Event are both expected to be finished in two weeks or so. Speaking of Lust Theory, S2E8 is in the writing process, and location design and renders will begin after New Years."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if, based on that second-to-last image, the bestiality tag is going to be added to the game now? :oops:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
damn,just read their patreon post about 2022 plans including EoL 3. Some people said that they were going to stop after this one,and there is no way they could make a convincing ending so soon.Huge relief honestly.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Is the Xmas episode dropping before Christmas?
That's what they wrote in their Patreon post on Friday, but we'll see.
damn,just read their patreon post about 2022 plans including EoL 3. Some people said that they were going to stop after this one,and there is no way they could make a convincing ending so soon.Huge relief honestly.
Yet it also says "it won't be what you think", so that doesn't necessarily mean that they are continuing the story from the S2, as it seems like they are hinting that it would be something totally different.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
That's what they wrote in their Patreon post on Friday, but we'll see.

Yet it also says "it won't be what you think", so that doesn't necessarily mean that they are continuing the story from the S2, as it seems like they are hinting that it would be something totally different.
well,I hope they will move on from the groundhog day stuff eventually and let mc finally explore some new kinks/directions in relationships. As much as i love the models,the formula of "try to get into girl x's panties,get blueballed by weird circumstances,succeed after 3,4 or 5 try,repeat" is getting kinda old after 2 seasons. So I hope that's what they meant.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
well,I hope they will move on from the groundhog day stuff eventually and let mc finally explore some new kinks/directions in relationships. As much as i love the models,the formula of "try to get into girl x's panties,get blueballed by weird circumstances,succeed after 3,4 or 5 try,repeat" is getting kinda old after 2 seasons. So I hope that's what they meant.
My guess is as they have seen how well people reacted to Inside Jennifer, they are going to make the third season from the female protagonists point of view. Kind of like spin-off.

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
I just completed S1 and S2 up to E7 and I think it was great. The Jess and Chloe scene was for sure the best. Any word on when E8 is projected to come out. Site says overall 10% completed. Might take a while I guess but then S3 is projected for 2022. Do we know if E8 is the last episode?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes