JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
I'm stuck. I have all 8 girls at To Be Continued and when I wake up, no events trigger, so I pretty much just wander around trying to talk to them at school or Amy's party and I always get that "Don't need to talk to them now" error so I go to sleep and start the day over. The last thing I did before this was finished Ellie's story where you go to dinner at her house and meet her mom and fuck her accidentally while she's stuck in the washer, then you fuck Ellie while she's doing dishes and her mom comes back and grounds her and kicks you out of the house. Can someone help me? I don't know what I'm supposed to do next lol.

Aug 18, 2019
I'm stuck. I have all 8 girls at To Be Continued and when I wake up, no events trigger, so I pretty much just wander around trying to talk to them at school or Amy's party and I always get that "Don't need to talk to them now" error so I go to sleep and start the day over. The last thing I did before this was finished Ellie's story where you go to dinner at her house and meet her mom and fuck her accidentally while she's stuck in the washer, then you fuck Ellie while she's doing dishes and her mom comes back and grounds her and kicks you out of the house. Can someone help me? I don't know what I'm supposed to do next lol.
Wait for the next update.you finished all the quests available.

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Wait for the next update.you finished all the quests available.
Oh ok. I wasn't sure if there was something I was missing or not. Like if something triggered an event and then more quests became available. I had the same issue before but somehow I went to sleep like twice and then it triggered an event that had not triggered before and I had not updated anything.

Aug 18, 2019
Oh ok. I wasn't sure if there was something I was missing or not. Like if something triggered an event and then more quests became available. I had the same issue before but somehow I went to sleep like twice and then it triggered an event that had not triggered before and I had not updated anything.
The last events are Jessica and chloe threesome ,Megan and zoe thressome and Nicole sex in school

Reactions: JNolan92
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes