rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It has been a long time since I have last checked this game, so what is this about ntr? Since when did that happen? I don't recall any in season 1 or part 1 of the game.

Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
It has been a long time since I have last checked this game, so what is this about ntr? Since when did that happen? I don't recall any in season 1 or part 1 of the game.
It was added in season 2e6 and onwards because someone gave the dev a lot of money.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's nowhere mentioned on how to avoid it and there is no information about the ntr tag in the developers note.
so far is contained in 2 hidden events S2 (dont click on rose and pink drawer in jess room) as for main game goes, when you get to choose which movie to watch, dont choose romance. that for up to previous update

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It was added in season 2e6 and onwards because someone gave the dev a lot of money.
You have got to be kidding me...........

so far is contained in 2 hidden events (dont click on rose and pink drawer in jess room) as for main game goes, when you get to choose which movie to watch, dont choose romance. that for up to previous update
So if these are hidden events are they therefore completely avoidable then, as in they don't happen and are not part of the story?

Reactions: ReiCaixa and Jarul

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So are if these are hidden events are they therefore completely avoidable then, as in they don't happen and are not part of the story?
its part of the game, so its there , but yeah so far is avoidable, you just have to pay attention on what you are clicking

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
its part of the game, so its there , but yeah so far is avoidable, you just have to pay attention on what you are clicking
I know it is part of the game. but what I am asking is if it is part of the actual story for the characters? Like you go down whatever route and so and so happens or not and it doesn't happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know it is part of the game. but what I am asking is if it is part of the actual story for the characters? Like you go down whatever route and so and so happens or not and it doesn't happen.
you get flackback to 2nd fucking (as sex scene) event in main story game, if you click on romance (which movie to watch) during previous update jess, chloe mission
so yeah it did leaked in to main game could say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well seems they have remove those flasbacks in this version

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
you get flackback to 2nd fucking event in main story game, if you click on romance (which movie to watch) during previous update jess, chloe mission
so yeah it did leaked in to main game could say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is messed up as the player is going to think they should choose romance option. So what are the consequences of choosing the other two it doesn't happen then or does something else bad happen?

Reactions: dnzieg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Which episode?
2.7 previous one

That is messed up as the player is going to think they should choose romance option. So what are the consequences of choosing the other two it doesn't happen then or does something else bad happen?
no consequences beyond seeing your li getting fucked by some else and she likes it with shop2, enough for battleground

did check and flashback got removed with this update , i guess was enough to tease with last one, or ppl were too pissed and he removed it who knows, probably both
and thats it for now, till some pays again for new event

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
1. The ntr are 2 bonus, non canon, completely avoidable scenes paid for by a high tier patrons. Out of thousands of renders, the 2 scenes are in total around 200 renders.

2. There is no flashback, that was a bug which was fixed, but that fix didnt leak here.

there's no need to complain about it. Im sick of the ntr comments in this thread tbh

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
2.7 previous one

no consequences beyond seeing your li getting fucked by some else and she likes it with shop2, enough for battleground

did check and flashback got removed with this update , i guess was enough to tease with last one, or ppl were too pissed and he removed it who knows, probably both
and thats it for now, till some pays again for new event
Well at least the flashback got removed but still they should put a warning or disabling then. I remember there are some games that have bonus content like that so for those that want they go and unlock, but if you didn't it still didn't affect the story drastically.

Reactions: dnzieg and enel777

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well at least the flashback got removed but still they should put a warning or disabling then. I remember there are some games that have bonus content like that so for those that want they go and unlock, but if you didn't it still didn't affect the story drastically.
yeah there should be warning, but dev gets off with watching ppl going nuts about it ever since got booted from this thread.

Reactions: enel777

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
1. The ntr are 2 bonus, non canon, completely avoidable scenes paid for by a high tier patrons. Out of thousands of renders, the 2 scenes are in total around 200 renders.

2. There is no flashback, that was a bug which was fixed, but that fix didnt leak here.

there's no need to complain about it. Im sick of the ntr comments in this thread tbh
Oh they are bonus. Ok didn't know, like I said at the start I haven't played in a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time. So I was sort of shocked that the latest posts were talking about that. I just clicked the last page to see if the story made any real progression. By the way....did the story make any real progression?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh they are bonus. Ok didn't know, like I said at the start I haven't played in a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time. So I was sort of shocked that the latest posts were talking about that. I just clicked the last page to see if the story made any real progression. By the way....did the story make any real progression?
well as progression goes, you skipped 1 day from s1 to s2 , rest is just sex , some of the npcs like lil sis seems to get bit selfaware , but thats all the progression i can think off

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes