rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
well as progression goes, you skipped 1 day from s1 to s2 , rest is just sex , some of the npcs like lil sis seems to get bit selfaware , but thats all the progression i can think off
I know it is has to do with the name of the game, but constantly starting over each day kind of killed it for me which is why I stopped playing. It was like all the progress made just got removed so it was like it became meaningless to do anything or try to progress with the girls. Imagine this 'you win a billion dollars, but you can only cash the check the next day. The next day arrives and you realize the day has started over. You win a billion dollars again but you can never get to spend the money, then the same thing happens....every....single....day.'

It literally could have been done so much better with maybe something along the lines of a butterfly effect or branching timelines. Literally any time travel based theory that could make the story more interesting.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know it is has to do with the name of the game, but constantly starting over each day kind of killed it for me which is why I stopped playing. It was like all the progress made just got removed so it was like it became meaningless to do anything or try to progress with the girls. Imagine this 'you win a billion dollars, but you can only cash the check the next day. The next day arrives and you realize the day has started over. You win a billion dollars again but you can never get to spend the money, then the same thing happens....every....single....day.'
yeah well, still thats the game, mc wake up each morning and thinking which pussy or ass to conquer , in that regard i guess it was progress, you get to fuck em all , multiple times, dont think there is any chick you havent yet.
and if there would be case with lottery you could bypass that in a way for quick buck, you find someone to share with if person gives you money on spot. that was also part of play in s1 to get money.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
1. The ntr are 2 bonus, non canon, completely avoidable scenes paid for by a high tier patrons. Out of thousands of renders, the 2 scenes are in total around 200 renders.

2. There is no flashback, that was a bug which was fixed, but that fix didnt leak here.

there's no need to complain about it. Im sick of the ntr comments in this thread tbh
You have it all wrong the reason why there's a lot comments about NTR in this game is the developer went back on his word and he also did say he would have 2 Patreon sites one for Non NTR and the other NTR and this game was suppose be NTR free regardless if it's cannon or not.

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Only Racaty is safe download, but in 2 hours. Anyone has Mega? the other ones seems hell with my antivirus :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes