RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Any chance you could add season one to the queue too?
** season 1

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Oct 14, 2018
Just an info:
Is the NTR netorare, netorase o netori or a combination of those?
Netorare, but the scenes are hidden "unlockable bonus content" of the big sister being blackmailed. So in a sense it's avoidable, whether it's cannon or not idk. I feel like it's one of those weak "you looked away and didn't see it, but it still happens" kind, which imo sucks cause the dev said that this game would be NTR free, but he caved in for money it seems.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
** season 1

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
You are doing the lord's work.

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
Played season 1 all in one go and had loads and loads of fun! Decided to do the same for season 2 and can't wait for the final episode in S2 to drop. Will it be 9 episodes as well?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E7.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Another round of "Lets take 3000 days to find a way to download this game". My beloved games with huge files like this have taken such a hit, I almost want to start a kickstarter or gofundme for nopy smh. Cheap bastards like me wouldn't fork over the green now Im hurting lol

Reactions: Snomiser

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Scince when is the Name Lust Theory ? I thought the Game is called Echos of Lust ?
They couldn't use the name Echoes of Lust on Steam. So they changed it to Lust Theory.

Now for my question. Is this newest update just a fix, or is the Christmas Special on it? If it's just a fix, I'll wait to ask for a compressed Megasync link. If it's got the Christmas one, I'll need that to be able to play it. Thanks.

Reactions: SoulRipper1990

tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2E5 >> S2E6] [Inceton] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

ISXPM (Win Only) S2E5 >> S2E6
: 2.48 GB

PS: MEGA link not provide due to game is prone to DMCA takedown.

Give a "(y)like" if the unofficial update patch is useful
E6 to E7 please? :)

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Now for my question. Is this newest update just a fix, or is the Christmas Special on it? If it's just a fix, I'll wait to ask for a compressed Megasync link. If it's got the Christmas one, I'll need that to be able to play it. Thanks.
It has the Christmas event on it. Mega links are most likely not gonna happen, since they are taken down right away with DMCA strikes.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes