Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Another round of "Lets take 3000 days to find a way to download this game". My beloved games with huge files like this have taken such a hit, I almost want to start a kickstarter or gofundme for nopy smh. Cheap bastards like me wouldn't fork over the green now Im hurting lol
It wasn't a lack of funding, it was issues the overlords of transactions... payment processors, such a dreadful thing.

Torrents is a nice option when offered, make use of them.

Reactions: Ooh

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone know the assets for Elizabeth ?
Body might be but no idea about the hair

NormanM

Dec 17, 2018
Any thoughts about Xmas event? Is it worth downloading or it's better just wait until episode 8 comes out?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Does someone ask me a question?
Is this image a gameplay scene or just a simple image?
I never found her in the game.

245092752_title-2.jpg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oof. Hope the torrent gets uploaded soon. Or a filesfm link. Because the game has gotten far too large for normal downloading at this point.

Reactions: Ooh

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Appreciate the update, but was rather disappointed if im honest.

I for one would prefer if the devs didn't waste time on these one offs for Halloween and Christmas, and just include them in a bigger update as it makes no difference if theyy are released at the time of the event or not really.

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E7.5.
  • Download
  • Download (uploading)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Damn you're a fast one thanks a lot!

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Appreciate the update, but was rather disappointed if im honest.

I for one would prefer if the devs didn't waste time on these one offs for Halloween and Christmas, and just include them in a bigger update as it makes no difference if theyy are released at the time of the event or not really.
Pretty much. I mean I understand that this was their Holiday greeting for their supporters, but at the same time I'd say this wasn't anything so special that it could've been just included to the Episode 8 that will be released some time in February or something like that. Especially when it was just 25$ supporters who got it.

But even as a Holiday greeting, this was kinda underwhelming. Good old blueballing with Santa's wife (the most laziest thing ever to just use Elizabeth's model with different hair color) and poof, that was the Christmas part of the event. Then just some regular drunk sex with Megan that we have seen couple times now already to end the event. I mean, the bonus events are supposed to be non-canon. Yet still the Halloween event and the Christmas event just didn't feel any special, rather just more or less just the regular game content. Why not go outside the box for these more, and use the "bonus content is non-canon" concept way more effectively. Hell, they have nailed that "non-canon" concept with those "Jess the shoplifter" scenes, but somehow with these regular vanilla ones they are just lacking with imagination and creativity.

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry if its been asked before. Change from Episode 6 to Episode 7.5 is only christmas event with no story update?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes