FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually one of them installed some shit on my browser and I had to do a browser reset. Torrent is always preferred.
There are certain sites I won't use, cause those sites, in general, will be a cesspool, but it's rarely the game itself.
I've thought I was downloading a game when I was downloading some other unwanted crap. lol
But, that's why I only used Mega, or anon, and maybe one other one. I used Nopy for everything, up until recently.
But, that's why I said 99% earlier lol...there are those times...
I didn't download this one by torrent, though, and didn't have any issues with it.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Is the only new content the Christmas scene? If so, I'm at least happy it's with my favorite girl in the game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
$25, actually. Not a huge difference, but definitely matters.
And it's definitely not worth it.
I could see donating maybe $1-5, but I sure as hell ain't giving them $25 a month. (or $270 for a year, which would still be $22.50 a month).
Playstation PS Plus is $10 a month or $60 a year. No way is Inceton worth more the PS Plus. lol
And PS is full completed games.
Um, PS isn't completed games. If it was competed games, you'd be able to pop them in and play. Instead, you have updates and all that makes it murder to play. Especially if you have slow ass internet like me. Other than that, I agree with you on the rest. LoL

• Angry
Reactions: Bird34

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Um, PS isn't completed games. If it was competed games, you'd be able to pop them in and play. Instead, you have updates and all that makes it murder to play. Especially if you have slow ass internet like me. Other than that, I agree with you on the rest. LoL
The majority of updates are bugfixes or maybe new content for fairly new games, or "in-game purchase" stuff that is just extra content. I don't consider extra content to be a part of the main game. I pop in and play a ton of PS games....Assassin's Creed, God Of War, Infamous, Uncharted, Dead Island...
While you can buy other stuff, and play online, you most definitely can just pop the disc in and play. I've only recently had internet even connected to my PS, and for the last couple decades, all I ever did was just buy games, pop them in, and play.
I recently started downloading content on the PS store, but what I've downloaded were all completed games. No in-game purchases...no new updates...just finished product.

Reactions: Bird34

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The majority of updates are bugfixes or maybe new content for fairly new games, or "in-game purchase" stuff that is just extra content. I don't consider extra content to be a part of the main game. I pop in and play a ton of PS games....Assassin's Creed, God Of War, Infamous, Uncharted, Dead Island...
While you can buy other stuff, and play online, you most definitely can just pop the disc in and play. I've only recently had internet even connected to my PS, and for the last couple decades, all I ever did was just buy games, pop them in, and play.
I recently started downloading content on the PS store, but what I've downloaded were all completed games. No in-game purchases...no new updates...just finished product.
Well, I just bought both AC Valhalla, and Cyberpunk. Both have software updates that are having hell to download right now with everyone being out of school, slowing down our already slow internet. Can't play when they have software updates. So, as I said, can't just pop them in and play like you used to with all from Atari to PS3 and Xbox 360.

Reactions: FookU2

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
I really like NTR and this game has the NTR tag, so my question is how much of NTR contest is in this game??

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
how is the NTR? you steal? they steal from you?? the women are bitches?? what what this game look fairly interesting and its from 2018... it must be well developed i guess??...hmmm
The NTR content scenes themselves are pretty good if you are just after an upper tier visual production value of the act taking place.

If you are looking for them to be supported by anything more then your fairly mediocre and low effort attempt to write in a supporting story around it, that isn't simply defaulting to "ugly old guy blackmails hot girl who secretly craves ugly old guy cock so the blackmail scene doesn't come off as rape'y"....you are going to be disappointed. It's basically there as a throw-in because the very large majority of paying people out there seemingly like their change of pace sex scene adds in the latter stages of already content heavy games, and/but not as something that sees any real developmental thought put into the presentation writing.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes