hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The NTR content scenes themselves are pretty good if you are just after an upper tier visual production value of the act taking place.

If you are looking for them to be supported by anything more then your fairly mediocre and low effort attempt to write in a supporting story around it, that isn't simply defaulting to "ugly old guy blackmails hot girl who secretly craves ugly old guy cock so the blackmail scene doesn't come off as rape'y"....you are going to be disappointed. It's basically there as a throw-in because the very large majority of paying people out there seemingly like their change of pace sex scene adds in the latter stages of already content heavy games, and/but not as something that sees any real developmental thought put into the presentation writing.
now, please explain it as if i were a child because i don t fucking understod nothing

Edit: after translating it to my language i could understand more or less what you wrote... i think... you telling me that the NTR isn't something that changes the story of the game?? there is only put there for what? seek the perversion of the people who pays for the developement of the game? and see different kind of sex scenes only for the sake of what again?

Reactions: drooopy

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
now, please explain it as if i were a child because i don t fucking understod nothing
Sure.

If you are just wanting hot looking girls and great animated scenes out of your NTR, and are one of those posters slapping 5 star reviews on games here that offer such and regardless how poorly they are written...then it's probably worth the quick download fap for you.

If you are one of those true NTR content enthusiasts, and are one of those posters slapping 2-3 star reviews on games here because they are poorly written and regardless how good looking the renders/animations are....then the quick throw in content probably isn't worth the 7gb download. Since again, it's not an NTR game, and it's effort level going in to the writing on the NTR isn't anywhere near as good as it is on the non-NTR stuff.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Sure.

If you are just wanting hot looking girls and great animated scenes out of your NTR, and are one of those posters slapping 5 star reviews on games here that offer such and regardless how poorly they are written...then it's probably worth the quick download fap for you.

If you are one of those true NTR content enthusiasts, and are one of those posters slapping 2-3 star reviews on games here because they are poorly written and regardless how good looking the renders/animations are....then the quick throw in content probably isn't worth the 7gb download. Since again, it's not an NTR game, and it's effort level going in to the writing on the NTR isn't anywhere near as good as it is on the non-NTR stuff.
did you play the spellbook? if so, how good is the NTR compared to that game? i feel like you could played it...

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone have a complete save of the previous episode, before 7.5 (Ep.6)?

I managed to mess up my save real bad. I took the save for the EOL2 folder & put it inside LT folder, but it still went through like I haven't played at all. It started from the beginning of S2.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
did you play the spellbook? if so, how good is the NTR compared to that game? i feel like you could played it...
This game doesn't even compare to The Spellbook. As mentioned earlier, the NTR in this game isn't part of the actual story and is just bonus content. It also is short and not very good, tbh.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not in at least maybe a good year in a half now. It's been my bookmarked for latter que since then (which has gotten rather large over time lol), but it just never ends up being the pick of the night when i do decide to download a latest update game.

I'm not the "NTR guy" to be asking that question to though. I'm just somebody who doesn't mind some sexual theme setting variance in the games I play.

Feb 13, 2019
$25, actually. Not a huge difference, but definitely matters.
And it's definitely not worth it.
I could see donating maybe $1-5, but I sure as hell ain't giving them $25 a month. (or $270 for a year, which would still be $22.50 a month).
Playstation PS Plus is $10 a month or $60 a year. No way is Inceton worth more the PS Plus. lol
And PS is full completed games.
I say only fo 20 dollars a year and shit.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Not in at least maybe a good year in a half now. It's been my bookmarked for latter que since then (which has gotten rather large over time lol), but it just never ends up being the pick of the night when i do decide to download a latest update game.

I'm not the "NTR guy" to be asking that question to though. I'm just somebody who doesn't mind some sexual theme setting variance in the games I play.
alright xD i completely dont understand what you wanted to say me but im fine , i ll play it even if it has a bit of NTR

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
same as with any renpy game you grab em with old version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move them in new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as i said above, even if you fuck up and delete the game folder all renpy got backup saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7173686
So I moved my saves over and everything is still blank. Did I misunderstand something?

Reactions: naniwtf
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes