BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
But the game will only accept the code for the current release you are playing, so if you have downloaded S2E7/7.5 you would need whatever bonus code works for that release, otherwise, if you put in bonus codes from previous releases, it just complains and says you put in a bonus code for a previous release.
The BONUS CODE is "Pumpkin" as Stated on the OP page. I entered it as it is written and it works. You should give it a try! o_O

Reactions: PeterSBigD

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
This version changed the folder for saves.. What a dumb dumb dumb move.
Maybe they're not compatible anymore, dunno, haven't played it.

Edit: Played it, works. Small x-mas episode.

To use old saves, move them from
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576
to
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576

Last edited:

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Why is there no more mega version available for download?
Because Inceton. Mega links are instantly taken down via DMCA. This has been explained at least 250 times already. These guys have a very aggressive copy striking policy. With Nopy taken out the best alternative for me has been Terminal which is almost as fast as Mega. Else look for torrent links in the pages following an update.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
Stuck with Ellie,s story due to some "special event" with Sophie that i cant find.
Any ideas? Would appreciate it. Thanks.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Any news from the great compressors, commentators, on this forum that always reply on simple members comment's? do you plan to provide a compressed version?

If not let me know and I will do so,

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The best thing about S2 is how it changes the story to fit their narative, cause i dont remember most of the things of the recap.
Im guessing they wil explain the multiverse in Season 3.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes