riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I am so happy I am not one of his patrons if I was I would be demanding my money back right now every single penny even if I had been one since the start of week 1
Why? You are not buying a product or goods... Patreon is a financial support mechanism for those that can or choose to support artists, musicians, etc...

Can you honestly say that if you were supporting an indie musician via Patreon & you didnt like their latest song that you would demand your money back? Wow... :confused:

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
In what way? Another cock was there? I don't think its cuckolding when you're an equal participate with yourself. Maybe ask the ntr people on whether just seeing another person satisfies that fetish.

Didn't say it wasn't dumb just not ntr as some people are saying. Calm down alittle my point isn't that deep.
Cuckolds are happy with almost nothing

Feb 13, 2019
I wont spoil anything for non players of the latest update but... and playing devils advocate here.. If this entire season is 8 episodes long, then the content in this update sorta makes sense given the 'finale' build up.. even if its 10 episodes i could 'almost' see why it was done to set up the new powers leading to the finale and the mc abusing them before finding a true reason for using them.. I'm in NO WAY a fan of NTR but storywise i want to think that it also has a plot reason other than just for sexual gratification..
ALSO -
I just want to personally add.. That if this day does reset after how that ended.. I Riot!! lol It was a good ending for that chapter but if they groundhog day that end without letting it move onto a Day 3 repeat or finally a explanation arc building to the grand finale then.. Pfffff!! lol
Last season was 9 episodes long with episode 10 just being bug fixes, voice acting and a few hidden events.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Geez people are ungrateful. What am amazing update, multiple scenes with every girl. I don't know why people take ntr so seriously, or how they could consider this ntr at all. It's laughable.
That's exactly the problem. This is becoming, if not already became "just scenes"

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
I don't hate MMF or FFM scenes but in adult games and especially this new update, I'm not a fan because the scene are shorter than the 1on1 scenes. Also I think threesome or group scenes seem kinda lackluster because the focus is spread between multiple people, rather than 1on1 scenes. I think they shoulda of made the clone powers a hidden event rather than it be apart of the main game.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
What are you dealing with? Buy a bigger hard drive and don't cry here. I have 1TB SSD and 6TB for games and another 9TB (2TB + 3TB + 4TB) for backups. Then I don't have to cry that I have no place.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Cute setup junior, no really. My dad always taught me, "Son, before you walk in a room and slam your dick on the table, ya better make sure ya ain't startin' a cock fight w/John Holmes". Words to live by.

What that means in this case is you've got a...uhhh...a nice little setup going and good for you. If 9TB justifies a dick-slam moment for you, ya may be a tad bit surprised to find out I'm running a pretty nasty high end system w/a (18TB x 8) 144TB RAID. So basically slammer, one of my 18TB RAID drives is bigger than your entire system (and that's not including another 30-40TBs of external drives and three other macs/pcs I have lying around collecting dust). Point being not only is drive space NOT a problem, in the parlance of adult gaming and hardware comparisons, this kind of makes you the tiny-schlong cuck and me the MC w/the monster cock that bangs everything that moves.:LOL:

Seriously bro, have fun w/your cute little 1TB SSD and...uhhh...whatever else you were trying to impress us with!:LOL:

To clarify, I'm annoyed that this game for all its promise and potential...and IT DOES hold a lot of promise and potential btw...it should not be anywhere near 10GB. That's ridiculous on its face. There are games w/far more content and playing time that are half the size or less. Dev can take my critique or leave it. Matters not to me. But if you've followed this thread you'll know I'm not alone in my thinking.

• Wow
Reactions: MrBenny and afedvfe

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think it's specifically NTR if the MC initiates it. But I wouldn't really enjoy it even if they did, especially if I didn't get a choice about it. Yeah, the other guy is technically you. That doesn't mean I want to have sex with them either and rationalize it as masturbation. Unless they somehow became female, in which case somehow that's okay and actually kind of hot.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
with how the girls are in the game, i dont think a full harem end is possible, so i'm guessing this whole cloning thing will eventually lead to a multiverse where mc ends up with different girl(s) and he can (mentally) switch/transfer conciousness with those clones anytime.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Why? You are not buying a product or goods... Patreon is a financial support mechanism for those that can or choose to support artists, musicians, etc...

Can you honestly say that if you were supporting an indie musician via Patreon & you didnt like their latest song that you would demand your money back? Wow... :confused:
One song is nothing like making a great game unplayable

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
One song is nothing like making a great game unplayable
Let's be honest - you are not a patron because 90% (100%?) of the games you played here are pirated?
So if you were so eager to get your 'money back', keep in mind that you broke the law multiple times

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Any update from S2 Epp 7.5 to Epp 8?

9gb download just to update is absurd

BTW I did search a number of pages back and found nothing

Reactions: swaggasaurus
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes