mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There are literally unlimited other games that focus solely on those fetishes no? Why introduce them into a plot/setting where it makes zero sense?
unlimited is a stretch,even saying there are many is. not with male protag at least,because it gets called an ntr. the games with it that are male protag are actually ntr,so there's no middle ground. As for it not making any sense,I generally agree,although DP are not plot dependent and it can happen anywhere,making him a clone made no sense,but it had to be done in order to avoid whining about ntr. I certainly would have preferred a normally structured episode,but oh well,what can you do.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Let's ignore the..."people simp for devs on discord" part of my post eh? You're not gonna last very long on someone's discord server if you badmouth their product. Not saying Inceton is like that, but you can't put it past devs who can't take criticism. (Once again, not saying Inceton is like that)

The whole point of this little back and forth was saying as a consumer and potential future buyer (when it releases on steam) I have every right to be critical just like you have every right to not be critical of the episode. Either way, it is a controversial episode I would say. Not because of NTR, or whatever people keep trying to say but because of the choice to do MMF scenes in such an out of place fashion tbh...like this was horny Bill Murray in Groundhog day with a little extra on top and now it's just a scifi plot with clone three/foursomes? Just an odd direction honestly.
Let’s ignore the ”only ones who have commented on the episode on the server have been paying customers” part from my post eh? ;)

And if you read my post on this thread like 12-13 hours ago, you can see that I wasn’t a fan of this episode myself. I just simply stated the fact that so far the paying customers have been fine with the episode on their Discord.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I had no idea, but it seems par for the course with devs these days. Their vision is 100% correct and has zero flaws, even when it harms the minimal in place plot.
Well that's probably because there's ONLY 4 types of devs.

1. Earn a shit ton and don't care anymore. For whatever reason people still keep paying (Like IC)
2. Earn a shit ton and still deliver, whether for more money, personal satisfaction.
3. Earn nothing after a startup/years and just quit/do whatever people ask.
4. Earn nothing but persevere mostly because you like it.

And it seems that the biggest of devs fall in on of 1st two

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Let’s ignore the ”only ones who have commented on the episode on the server have been paying customers” part from my post eh? ;)
My first sentence addressed my response to the "patrons on discord"...they simp for the dev obviously. Like I said Yanderedev still has patrons/discord simps that'll ban you at the first instance of badmouthing.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

And if you read my post on this thread like 12-13 hours ago, you can see that I wasn’t a fan of this episode myself. I just simply stated the fact that so far the paying customers have been fine with the episode on their Discord.
At this point, they might as well just merge their two "different" patreon accounts and do things solely focused on renders/scenes, if the stories/plot are being thrown out (like Island or here)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
My first sentence addressed my response to the "patrons on discord"...they simp for the dev obviously. Like I said Yanderedev still has patrons/discord simps that'll ban you at the first instance of badmouthing.
The problem is that it's like that with EVERY community/developer there is, no? Sure, some sort of dissatisfaction can/is allowed to be voiced, but mostly, why would you keep people who criticize you around? Especially if there's a lot that say "You're all good!". Maybe if all or the majority of responses are negative, then yeah, unless you're super stubborn, criticism will be heard.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
The problem is that it's like that with EVERY community/developer there is, no? Sure, some sort of dissatisfaction can/is allowed to be voiced, but mostly, why would you keep people who criticize you around? Especially if there's a lot that say "You're all good!". Maybe if all or the majority of responses are negative, then yeah, unless you're super stubborn, criticism will be heard.
I mean I see a lot of criticism of beloved devs all the time in their respective servers, but it depends on the type of game I suppose.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
At this point, they might as well just merge their two "different" patreon accounts and do things solely focused on renders/scenes, if the stories/plot are being thrown out (like Island or here)
True, with this they would’ve saved 1.5 years from their and others lives since things started to go south from the start of the Season 2.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I mean I see a lot of criticism of beloved devs all the time in their respective servers, but it depends on the type of game I suppose.
Yeah, but how much does that effect things? The devs that you mentioned, the ones who have "iron tight" grips, how much does the criticism (if any) change anything? I don't remember any devs that for example receive Sonic levels of stuff go "huh, maybe that was shit" and change things, unless they're just starting out or do things completely for the patrons.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah, but how much does that effect things? The devs that you mentioned, the ones who have "iron tight" grips, how much does the criticism (if any) change anything? I don't remember any devs that for example receive Sonic levels of stuff go "huh, maybe that was shit" and change things, unless they're just starting out or do things completely for the patrons.
Inceton hid their pseudo NTR bs according to the people here because of the negative reaction. (Not easy to access anymore or whatever)

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Not gonna complain because it's been done before but I was really hoping for a new solo romance scene with Nicole and Elizabeth

Reactions: VOYEUR

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Inceton hid their pseudo NTR bs according to the people here because of the negative reaction. (Not easy to access anymore or whatever)
I wouldn't know
Oh shit, for a sec I thought we talking about Icstor and was like "huh, now there's defo no way he's coming back".

Anyway, yeah, Incenton definitely hes proclivity for that. Just look at their games lol, Summer with Mia, Inside Jennifer, what happened with Lewd Island. Not to mention having a different patreon account just for that kind of stuff.

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
So now all MMF content is considered to be ntr even if its literally yourself? Yikes, starting to wonder if you could just make bank on a quick game where you marry the first submissive woman you see and only have missionary sex.
Maybe it's not NTR but clearly the dev wants satisfy cuckold fetishes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So now all MMF content is considered to be ntr even if its literally yourself? Yikes, starting to wonder if you could just make bank on a quick game where you marry the first submissive woman you see and only have missionary sex.
Are there dumb fucks who will think that? Sure, but also, this sudden "oh, mc can have clones" is once again a "huh" in a plot that already makes no sense and is simply just becoming "Let's just get scenes, lol"

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have nothing against the dev or the game as such.
And I haven't played any of S2 yet I was just watching the thread and waiting for a good amount for me to play.
But looks like I wont be bothering.
Now dont get me wrong I dont expect any dev to make their game just as i like it.
And I'd never try and convince them too either.

And no offence but although I don't consider the MMF idea of useing a clone as NTR .
I do think its stupid and uninteresting to me atleast.

I have no idea why the Dev happend to choose the MC's new power to be cloning.
Especially since haveing played from Season 1 this new power seems to make very little sence.
Since the game started with a Time loop theme and it even had a little Time stop moment.
Which was never really expanded upon it seemed just forgoten about.
A bit of a waste really.

So surely as a new power for the MC Controling Time stop would of been way more interesting and made far more sence.
Than a seemingly out of thin air cloning power?.
As I said not sure why the Dev picked cloning.
But I hope it was for more than just getting DP into the game.
Since a strapon would of worked just as well and it would of made so much more sence than cloning.
But then again either one wouldn't of interested me.

A dev has the right to make the game how they wish.
And I have the right to stop playing and move on if I dont like where their going with a game.
So I shall just have to consider the game to be completed at Season 1 and move on.
In which case Very Nice Game dev really enjoyed it.

JR5687

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe it's not NTR but clearly the dev wants satisfy cuckold fetishes
In what way? Another cock was there? I don't think its cuckolding when you're an equal participate with yourself. Maybe ask the ntr people on whether just seeing another person satisfies that fetish.

Are there dumb fucks who will think that? Sure, but also, this sudden "oh, mc can have clones" is once again a "huh" in a plot that already makes no sense and is simply just becoming "Let's just get scenes, lol"
Didn't say it wasn't dumb just not ntr as some people are saying. Calm down alittle my point isn't that deep.

Reactions: lordfridge9
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes