gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So many useless bad quality animations with wrong angles or weird positions and I bet many people just skipped them too. I almost speed runned this update, same as the last two. They should drop the quantity and focus on the quality. That's why I'm no longer a patreon. And the bonus days where the MC doesn't give a sh*t don't even come close to the potential that they could have. Unstead the MC just does very mild things that don't respond to the fantasy of the players.
Yeah nowdays being a patreon is risky with so many "sick" devs , "dead mothers/fathers" or any other excuse where games become abandoned , rushed etc. Best thing to do is to w8 for a final release and if the quallity is met or the price is resonable buy it from a platform (ex steam here). Otherwise why give him 10 $ every month for 2 years and find out at the end the game isnt even worth 5 $?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Evolution? I'm not sure trolling your readers is evolution, and wasting time rendering scenes that are hidden event material at best. Like, yeah the age old "sex = good" holds up until it gets tiring...I want more than ten seconds of plot in a whole episode release but at the pace now, like my previous message said, it'll be two years before we see anything substantial again and at that it'll be another asinine plot device.
+ to your statement brother

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Evolution? I'm not sure trolling your readers is evolution, and wasting time rendering scenes that are hidden event material at best. Like, yeah the age old "sex = good" holds up until it gets tiring...I want more than ten seconds of plot in a whole episode release but at the pace now, like my previous message said, it'll be two years before we see anything substantial again and at that it'll be another asinine plot device.
How is it trolling when it makes sense to the story he is making? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is trolling. So, if you suddenly developed a "superpower" you wouldn't run out and test it over and over again? That is basically what happened here. Since you no longer care about this game, nobody is keeping you here.

Weird glitch simulator or not the story is bad and the characters arent evolving either way , maybe ruining them at most. At this point better make a game where you pick a girl and fuck and dont try anything else, at least the time spent between updates would be shorter...
So, basically every other game with no variation? Wow, sounds boring. Thanks for that.

You can call it whatever you want, whether it’s a clone, a copy or whatever you can think of. In the end, it turns out the same thing, there’s a second penis.
And yes, for people who don’t like NTR, this may be one too many.
I see you not only don't know what NTR is, you don't understand my meaning. The two statements I quoted contradict each other, that was my point.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah nowdays being a patreon is risky with so many "sick" devs , "dead mothers/fathers" or any other excuse where games become abandoned , rushed etc. Best thing to do is to w8 for a final release and if the quallity is met or the price is resonable buy it from a platform (ex steam here). Otherwise why give him 10 $ every month for 2 years and find out at the end the game isnt even worth 5 $?
I changed my approach of Patreon long ago. Now of those I support, I consider that as an investment expecting something in return. I go to work every weekday, if the dev says he is fulltime then I expect him to work on it every weekday.
Does a farmer let his crops rot just because he is depressed or his grandma is sick? No.
If I see a new game with potential, I don't support it right away. I wait 1 or 2 updates, if there is consistence then I could support him/them. If they report and give excuses then they failed the task I paid them money for.

Also I give about the same amount to a limited number AdultGameDev and I alternate frequently.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
How is it trolling when it makes sense to the story he is making? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is trolling. So, if you suddenly developed a "superpower" you wouldn't run out and test it over and over again? That is basically what happened here. Since you no longer care about this game, nobody is keeping you here.

So, basically every other game with no variation? Wow, sounds boring. Thanks for that.

I see you not only don't know what NTR is, you don't understand my meaning. The two statements I quoted contradict each other, that was my point.
I never said I no longer care. I said I don't wish to support the second season with my wallet hence, I am on this very forum. I can critique a bad story, how much are you being paid to defend it this much? Like I don't get why you care so much either tbh, go fap to the clones or whatever you like about the game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
By your logic if MC had 2 penises would it be also one to many?
Its same npc but simply cloned and no not cloned as in a whole other person but an extension to our NPC that can make the other self disappear and also remember the fact that the other clone can ejaculate and feel what the MC feels so there arent 2 different beings .
For me, two penises on my body is one too many, because I currently just have the one. Never mind the body horror element if I just suddenly grew an extra one. It wouldn't matter if I had full control of it and could feel everything that happened to it. That's a hard pass.

Similarly, I wouldn't want there to be another me. At least as far as sex is concerned. It doesn't matter if the second penis on my body or has it's own. Someone a while back mentioned Jamie Maddox, The Multiple Man, who actually has been a favorite of mine well back into his X-Force days. Although I also know enough about some of the horribly bad consequences or implications of his powers that I wouldn't really want them. I definitely wouldn't want to be able to create a duplicate so that I could have a threesome with them and some woman. Doesn't matter if I am telepathically in control of the clone, or we can re-integrate memories or something. Just... no. It's a weird enough proposition where it would be enough to kill any number of boners I had across multiple bodies.

Now, if somehow the MC had brought back a version of one of the love interests from the last loop, and they wanted to get in on the fun with another version of themselves, that could have been interesting. It would have been weird, but not in a way that drives people away.

Reactions: Arassei

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
click on the bed and go to sleep.
yea i figured out...damn...what a good sex scenes...and with that wonderful Milf that is his MOM...great renders , no doubt about, even if i sense dev don't knows so well to continue the story...it's been confusing as shit...hope he will come up with a good explanation with this events going on...but renders are good as heoll

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
The face that accurately summarizes my thoughts on the recent chapter's OBVIOUS Deus Ex Machina level of plot convenience...we couldn't just get multiple endings with some being harems while others committed to one heroine? Well...let's see how the final 2 chapters look. Also...did the shop lady (SPOILER) get shot by that crazy guy when the MC left? Screenshot (52).png

Nov 17, 2019
NTR or not, it's still MMF. It really doesn't fit this game and it shouldn't be hard to understand why some people don't like that crap. Cucks have always struggled to understand that most people don't like cuck shit, some one of them don't even assume that they are cucks.
Bruh lets take a step back and examine what you just said. Id argue the true cuck is one that plays these games thinking that they are the MC and fucking all the women. Let bruh you are watching the MC fuck them, it aint you.

I will never understand why people get so up in arms about things that can barely be considered NTR. Its baffling.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
The face that accurately summarizes my thoughts on the recent chapter's OBVIOUS Deus Ex Machina level of plot convenience...we couldn't just get multiple endings with some being harems while others committed to one heroine? Well...let's see how the final 2 chapters look. Also...did the shop lady (SPOILER) get shot by that crazy guy when the MC left?
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's going to be a season 3 unless the dev changes his mind...no ending in sight

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Bruh lets take a step back and examine what you just said. Id argue the true cuck is one that plays these games thinking that they are the MC and fucking all the women. Let bruh you are watching the MC fuck them, it aint you.
That's exactly the point. There are people that play games, or read books, and self-insert into the story. All it takes is a surprisingly little amount of empathy and imagination. I would read books or see movies growing up and identify with the main character, or put a lot of myself in my D&D characters, or pretend that I was the one smashing the bad guys in the video game. That's how a lot of people play video games, and why a lot of games -especially adult games- allow you to do stuff like pick your own name, or customize your character, or keep the MC's appearance hidden so that people can more easily imagine it's them. Just because you seem incapable of making that perceptual shift doesn't mean others aren't.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's going to be a season 3 unless the dev changes his mind...no ending in sight
...Ok I can see an ending already so unless the dev gets greedy and becomes the next Darth Icstor...don't do it...DONT FALL TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018

I will never understand why people get so up in arms about things that can barely be considered NTR. Its baffling.
I can answer this. There are many many kinks, so many that no one has them all, most strait men have a anti interest in sharing anything that involves sharing causes a massive revulsion. Since the revulsion comes from the same source NTR, cuckiing, MMF, even the weird way it happen in Lust Theory causes the same reaction and in many cases confusion as to why... Like i said before I know it isn't NTR or cucking, but it feels like cucking so I will respond to as if it is. Also I am strait so MMF is ick it's gay shit even if it is written like it "isn't". So I don't like MMF for more than one reason.

I am not surprised the MC copied himself I saw this was likely at the end of Day one also known as the last cycle of Thursday he had screwed himself he had to sleep with 3 girls in his home and 3 more at Amy's party over the coarse of Friday it becomes 3 girls at his house 3 girls at Amy's party and 2 at Ellie's house not mention he need to deal with Nicole and Sofie to bang them another day. The problem is how it was handled, it broke the one cock rule.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Got a problem. Trying this game from scratch (played some of the first one a LOOONG time ago) and the hint system seems to work fine - but now I am at a point where most of the paths are locked awaiting a hidden event, and I can't get them to trigger! I know where all the trigger points are, but nothing triggers. I tried to do them in order, and got the XMAS events done as well as Emma, but that's where I get stuck. Can't progress. Is there a hard set order I should follow events/paths? I assume the next one would be the game show (light switch in hall) but it never does anything...

NVM - unstuck Jessica and everything started working again

Last edited:

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
...Ok I can see an ending already so unless the dev gets greedy and becomes the next Darth Icstor...don't do it...DONT FALL TO THE DARK SIDE!!!
The only thing it seems to be building towards is a reveal that the whole thing is a simulation. It would explain the absurdity of the MC's "powers".

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes