OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Quite a disappointing update in my opinion.

I'm not one to screech "NTR reeeeeee!" But I really don't like the whole cloning / MMF threesome stuff, and it seems the episode's entire purpose was to jam that concept into a scene with each girl.

What's even worse is that this was done at the expense of character progression. The pattern was 1) go see each girl, 2) duplicate, 3) girl becomes brainless sex machine, 4) MMF / MMFF scene

I guess what bothers me about it is that the girls didn't seem to have any agency. It's the same reason I dislike games with mind-control themes/abilities. It's just boring.

However, the content with Amy BEFORE the episode transitioned into the MMF-festival was really enjoyable, along with the dinner at Ellie's house, and the visuals + animations throughout the episode were excellent, and as someone who's dabbled with DAZ I can appreciate how much time and effort it takes to make things look even decent.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So then the "NTR" is unavoidable? And does the ending of S1 mean that in S2 the loop is broken?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
added sound to this scene

Oh yees, it would be fantastic to add hot and lewd sounds while MC fucks each of the gorgeous girls and the succulent MILF. ----

BTW, Ep 8 is one of the weirdest sex comedies (yes, in my humble opinion "Echoes of Lust" is, essentially, a Sex Comedy seasoned with a sauce of mystery and science fiction) I've seen until now! Weird, yes, but fun and extremely hot.
Imagine this scene:
You wake up turned into a strange being, more or less like Kafka-Gregor Samsa when he wakes up and sees himself turned into an fucking insect! But in this "Inceton awakening", you have become two "Myselfs"! And from now on, you can fuck each of the girls with double passion and strength! Yes, with this strange and weird plot, Inceton has released the Kraken! Whats next? Cant wait for the 9nth chapter!

Reactions: The Cat Man

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
OK, so there is still a loop. I would say that the dev should reconsider how he does the loop. It may be too complicated, or just cumbersome. But it should be considered that the loop resumes from Thursday as always and the loop ends Saturday 3:15. Instead of having a Friday-only loop. Just saying. Personally, that would have appealed to me more.

And something that actually does irritate me. I know it's a "funny cliche" as it were to have a dumbass MC...but why? Maybe I am taking it too seriously, but I would have taken the looping a little more seriously, even with "no consequences", always thinking of "what if it will stop repeating? What actions am I willing to live with?" MC is seriously a moron.

kakelaar

Jan 16, 2019
Can someone share their Mac safe (end episode 7)? Don't know how but I have lost my save and don't want to start season 2 all over.

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
When will Inceton add the audio to the whole second season? Do anyone know when it is scheduled to be? Really looking forward to a better experience, though the current one has already been amazing.

Reactions: rajesh pujara

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Wow,
non-canon sister scene,
MMF cloning scene.

Inceton finding everyday new methods to avoid that "three letter" tag. Highly talented BS.

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Hi all, can anyone remind me of where some instructions are for updating a mac renpy build with a PC edition? I used to have it safely stowed, but oops now it's gone. Mac editions are a rarer resource these days.

Appreciate it :)
One approach is to download the RenPy dev tools ( ), create a new dummy project (just call it Lust Theory), then moving the game/ directory from the downloaded PC version and replacing the game/ directory in your newly-generated RenPy project.

RenPy really ought to have an option to generate a "universal" build with an exe for PC and a .app for Mac in one bundle, because the entire game is easily portable cross-platform. But here we are.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I bet he's going to wish he had created a clone to go play the lottery. If he knocked them all up then he's going to be paying a fuckload of money for child support lol. Now that I think about it, Ellie, Zoe, (possibly) Elizabeth, and Amy wouldn't have minded getting creampied by him. The rest might make a big fuss on that (unless he blew his load in their mouths or asses then it won't be a big deal though)
As much as they all are in love with his dick, I'd say he'd be fine. They would likely not charge him child support and just be ok with being a side bitch to whomever he chose to be his main squeeze. lol

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Did anyone get all those words with the missing letters? I am trying to figure out that super long word where Meg is on the floor. Seems like a 20 letter word.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Did anyone get all those words with the missing letters? I am trying to figure out that super long word where Meg is on the floor. Seems like a 20 letter word.
It's just part of the story. For me it looks like whatever is in control of what is happening is saying "Interesting, unusual." Because what he did at that point was never expected to happen.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It's just part of the story. For me it looks like whatever is in control of what is happening is saying "Interesting, unusual." Because what he did at that point was never expected to happen.
Oh I get it's all a simulation, or maybe like that other game Stole Destiny, MC is hooked up to some machine and is experiencing it.

Also, I thought it would be that as well, but the letters and spacing do not correspond to either "interesting" or "unusual".

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes