Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I played Ellie's route last and was surprised to find the sex dungeon and bummed that MC didn't use it with Ellie and they had vanilla sex. I hope in the future we can replay party night with the sex dungeon and all the girls at the party. Also can't wait to meet Amy's mom! And what we can do together... And out of spite I hope we can pause time and blindfold and strap Taylor into a giant dildo fuck machine while we rail Amy... Or even better get Taylor to smoke Tom's pipe while we do Amy just for shits & giggles...

Yes, I am that much of an asshole!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Did anyone get all those words with the missing letters? I am trying to figure out that super long word where Meg is on the floor. Seems like a 20 letter word.
incestiswrong_u_al
just trying to guess... but I can't imagine what would be written on the rest.

bixi_op

Jun 7, 2021
If anyone can help, i am stuck (season 1). i just had the ellie classroom scene when teacher was given pills. Now i am back home and all my quests either show complete or 'progress the story with other characters'. If i could know how to trigger the time freeze scene?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In the very beginning of S2 there is a scene with Jessica where she offers you handjob, footjob, assjob and titjob. If you have bonus content unlocked and try every option without cuming, there will be blowjob
That scene doesn't get added to the phone though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody know where the save files go for this game on a mac device? Lost mine somehow :/ Thanks in advance!
- cmd + spacebar
- Type "terminal" then open the application
- Type "open ~/Library/Renpy/" then hit "Return" or "Enter" depending on what you have on your keyboard.
- Look for the folder labeled "LustTheory2-1536575576" The numbers at the end will likely be different for you.

Hope this helps!!

wexxhwzftcivodshal

Jul 1, 2021
- cmd + spacebar
- Type "open ~/Library/Renpy/" then hit "Return" or "Enter" depending on what you have on your keyboard.
- Look for the folder labeled "LustTheory2-1536575576" The numbers at the end will likely be different for you.

Hope this helps!!
Appreciate it a lot, thank you. Finally found it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP

kakelaar

Jan 16, 2019
- cmd + spacebar

Hope this helps!!
Found them also but how can I open them/ import it to the game?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Found them also but how can I open them/ import it to the game?
Your computer should take of that when you open the game since that's where they're loaded from. Now importing other peoples saves into your game, you simply just drag the file(s) into said folder.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Quite a disappointing update in my opinion.

I'm not one to screech "NTR reeeeeee!" But I really don't like the whole cloning / MMF threesome stuff, and it seems the episode's entire purpose was to jam that concept into a scene with each girl.

What's even worse is that this was done at the expense of character progression. The pattern was 1) go see each girl, 2) duplicate, 3) girl becomes brainless sex machine, 4) MMF / MMFF scene

I guess what bothers me about it is that the girls didn't seem to have any agency. It's the same reason I dislike games with mind-control themes/abilities. It's just boring.
I agree on these points.

The update kinda ruined the game for me, I mean, the only one disturbed (for a split second) by the clone presence was yourself, the girls acted like it was nothing. For reasons like this that I don't like fantasy, magic, goddess, supernatural or any other nonsense like that.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I like sex scenes in the episode. But yeah, whenever they see MC cloned, girls become hentai girls all of the sudden. One with Elizabeth and one with Jessica is fine. But double teaming every single girl and creampie is some hentai level stuff.

Also, I cant tell you how much I hate that I cant activate bonus scene because they decided that you have absolutely no choice when to start this update. I tried another save and still gives me this update when I enter room in the morning.

Reactions: OldMoonSong

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Still not nailed Amy at the party but all the otehr paths say they're blocked until I complete a special event - what is this even what am I missing?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to start a special event in the game. I do everything as described in the description, but the special event does not start.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes