Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
While in the game they are a direct duplicate of yourself, an actual clone would not be. It would be the same as if you'd had a biological twin at birth. Genetically the same, but an entirely separate individual.

I won't argue that. I guess the real question comes down to the MC being an idiot and constantly making the double disappear after the act is completed. Does the (now singular) MC contain memories of fucking both women, or from both positions with the same woman? Which one constitutes the Real MC? Did he fuck Jessica or Elizabeth? Did he creampie Zoe or Megan? Post-disappearance, are both girls dripping goo?

Despite the pleasure holes, there are a lot of holes in how this was executed, and even more in the answers department. That said, if I could have magically duplicated myself to DP my highschool girlfriend, i totally would have. She'd have been into it, and I certainly wouldn't be worried about whether or not she'd like the other guy more. ;)

Of all the girls in this game, though, I'm only mildly disappointed that Chloe didn't get "the treatment". If there was any character who it seems would thoroughly enjoy it, it would be her.
Chloe probably would've asked the MC if he can create a third clone so they can triple team her. Probably more so they can gangbang her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Harnor

Jun 21, 2021
Im stuck on Jessicas path, cant seem to gett past the night thing whit Chloe on the couch, and all the other girls the hint thing just tells me to do speciall events, have looked threw the "spoilers" and guids but cant find them or activate them so i can move on. Do i need to download S1 and start there or do i need to start over and do the girls in a specific order?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
After playing the update, I guess it's confirmed, the story is burnt. The only way I can think of to add a couple extra updates at most is by breaking the loop and maybe by adding a harem ending perhaps giving the women all their lost memories back so that they know what the MC has been doing with them.

Adding a third day by now is just pointless, the story has already reached the boring limit.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I get why dev chose to follow this part, it makes sense storywise. I don't care if clones are ntr/sharing or not, I don't like MMF scenes either way. I see a lot of people complaining but the solution is easy. Have the MC use this ability "in the background" and have the scenes be MF/MFF just like before.

Honestly I would prefer if this game didn't have a main story, but many different small stories like the extra content scenes. I get why having a main story is preferred for most players, but I can't bring myself to care about it since it's a timeloop.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Holy fuck, I hated this update so much.

If you're going to include something that a lot of people consider an anti-fetish, make it fucking avoidable. Especially in a sandbox game! This was almost like the dev thought "fuck all the character development and story progression I've done so far, I'm just going to put together a string of scenes where every single girl in the game gets spit roasted and have them all run with no player interaction".

So far, this had been a game where the player was actually playing, and trying to seduce each one of these girls. There were choices and build up. This update was a straight up slideshow made only for people who really really like seeing girls getting double dicked. Fuck that to hell. And if that wasn't bad enough, literally every girl who up until this point actually had some semblance of believability was like, "oh, spontaneous clones exist? Neat. Stuff both your dicks in me." And if you're not one of the people with a sharing fetish, well too bad because every girl in this game is now a cum dumpster.

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
People that are only here for the sex will enjoy it, but in an endless sea of "just ok" sex games, the writing is what really sets them apart. And in this update... well, there was no writing. Disappointing. I don't know about you guys but spending more than a year building up characters' personalities just to throw them away in exchange for mindless sexbots doesn't seem very intelligent to me.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Im stuck on Jessicas path, cant seem to gett past the night thing whit Chloe on the couch, and all the other girls the hint thing just tells me to do speciall events, have looked threw the "spoilers" and guids but cant find them or activate them so i can move on. Do i need to download S1 and start there or do i need to start over and do the girls in a specific order?
One where you watched the movie with both of them? Go follow Chloe upstairs.
You can trigger one hidden event when you facing the front door, with garage at the bottom, kitchen on right and living room on left. Click on the light switch next to the stair.
Havent finished the game yet, but reading the thread really made me hate continuing the game now. I hate NTR with a passion!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes