3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
11-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>12-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the PC mouse in your room in the morning (Currently bugged, need cheat menu/mod to access)
About the Xmas story. Where is the xmas icon? I don't see it?!

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
Episode 8 was one of the worst decisions the company could make , its as if they didnt care about the game at all imho. Lets just make a copy of the mc and get all of the girls super horny all of the sudden... To be honest I just skipped everything from this one, this made 0 sense to me, instead of letting us focus on one girl and get an ending with her , we had to just get the fuck all of the girls same day episode, lame. This could have been a fun extra episode, and not as the main story of the game. I feel like I wasted so many hours , expecting something else only to just get disappointed...

Reactions: Almighty

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
If making the worst decisions brings them 1000+ new supporters, then they probably just have to keep on doing more of those worst decisions.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If making the worst decisions brings them 1000+ new supporters, then they probably just have to keep on doing more of those worst decisions.
From what I can see online, they regularly lose 1k supporters at the end of the month/1st. then slowly gain them back before repeating. Looking at the last several months of this cycle, they're actually down total subscribers. This is only patreon, of course. It's also worth noting they have multiple patreons. I came across one called "Inceton games - NTR". It's also established that they make games under other labels as well. There's also subscribestar, itch.io, steam, etc... so it's real complicated to try to guess how they're doing. I don't doubt they're making a good amount of money. I don't know if that's any indicator of quality though.

Justin0603

Oct 31, 2019
when will episode 8 be available for mac?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
OMG! Playing through the first Zero Fucks Given Day. That is too funny! "So long, bitches! You'll never take me alive!"
They'd be chasing his naked ass around town with a net and a straight jacket!

:ROFLMAO:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
OMG! Playing through the first Zero Fucks Given Day. That is too funny! "So long, bitches! You'll never take me alive!"
They'd be chasing his naked ass around town with a net and a straight jacket!

:ROFLMAO:
Damn, that reminds me. I didn't do ANY of the season 1 hidden events lol

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
For the millionth time. YES IT DOES! read above. :mad:
Yes but actually no. Lets just agree to disagree but while we're on the NTR subject can the MC even get NTR'd at this point given his powers? I don't honestly think its possible any more. I mean think about it. Despite the time stop lasting a minute, its just enough time to (and that REALLY depends on location) that he can potentially cause a rival to develop a very brief friendship with Truck-kun which may or may not result in the person getting isekai'd.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrandom95

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Yes but actually no. Lets just agree to disagree but while we're on the NTR subject can the MC even get NTR'd at this point given his powers? I don't honestly think its possible any more. I mean think about it. Despite tge time stop lasting a minute, its just enough time to (and that (REALLY depends on locatiom) that he can potentially cause a rival to develop a very brief friendship with Truck-kun which may or may not result in the person getting isekai'd.
Nooo! enough of the NTR crap already. :sleep:

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Edited: Nevermind, figured it out.

I know, right?

One thread some guy freaks out because a random girl is having sex with another guy - you as the player don't even physically meet the girl, it's over the phone for pity sake - and calls everyone a bunch of 'cucks' because they don't agree with him (I called him an idiot). And then in another thread some guy freaks out because all the girls aren't being raped by black men (or whatever it is that they want... I never did get the entire "want someone else to have sex with my girlfriend while they both insult me" thing).

People don't even seem to know what the heck it means, but they get really annoying over it.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Edited: Nevermind, figured it out.

I know, right?

One thread some guy freaks out because a random girl is having sex with another guy - you as the player don't even physically meet the girl, it's over the phone for pity sake - and calls everyone a bunch of 'cucks' because they don't agree with him (I called him an idiot). And then in another thread some guy freaks out because all the girls aren't being raped by black men (or whatever it is that they want... I never did get the entire "want someone else to have sex with my girlfriend while they both insult me" thing).

People don't even seem to know what the heck it means, but they get really annoying over it.
I agree which was why I even attempted to debunk the whole "shoplifter hidden event being NTR" thing an unknown number of pages back and well, you saw what happened. My apologies to those who got annoyed on that one.

Sorry dude but I was just asking a theoretical question this time. Not trying to inadvertently cause another "To be an NTR or not to be an NTR" debate. The one that just went down annoyed the absolute fuck out of me as it is so I know you gotta be annoyed by it too. I was just asking and just saiyan.

keep-calm-i-m-just-saiyan.png

Last edited:
Reactions: buttfan
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes