Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
So, just downloaded S2E8, and started it up... but I've apparently done all the content already? Am I retarded / missing something here?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Playing along and found this amusing (Going down on Ellie at the Party)

screenshot0001.png

Bunch of plastic cups to the right, not a big deal

screenshot0002.png

Wait... the cups are gone? Well, I guess we could say they got knocked down.

But then...
screenshot0003.png

They're back? Dafuq?

"Oh shit, hey, Ellie. Hold on a minute, I knocked the cups over, I better straighten them up before I continue licking you out!"

And then...
screenshot0004.png

She knocks them all down.

"Dammit, Ellie! I just straightened those up!"
:D

Last edited:

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Im not sure wher my save is up to but firs time in a bit, start the day with zoe texting her ass and then you go on to get all friendzony when seeing a pic of highschool graduation. Was a pretty sad day tbh Alex is a total prick, now it seems like its just looping the same day so I guess there is literally no choice but to reject Megan? Hell nah I'd anyday take her over Zoe, fake choices are annoying hnnnngggghhh. I can play that game tho, I'm just rejecting Zoe whenever I can now haha.

Last edited:

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
fake choices are annoying
Yeah, annoying that you don't actually get to choose who you want to go after. I for example have no interest in Sophie (zero, zip, nil, nada) and would love to simply ignore her, but you can't, everybody has to be progressed before you get to move on with the characters you are interested in.

And I also agree about Zoe and Megan, Zoe is cute and all, but if I have to choose, it's Megan all the way.
I think a poly relationship would work though, Zoe as the 'beard' for Megan and the MC, but Zoe would actually be part of the relationship, just in public it would be her in the middle, not the triangle it actually is.

And why is the MC sooooo stupid? Jesus, I don't think I was anywhere near that stupid at 18.
At times the narration even acknowledges how stupid he is.

Reactions: Corambis

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, annoying that you don't actually get to choose who you want to go after. I for example have no interest in Sophie (zero, zip, nil, nada) and would love to simply ignore her, but you can't, everybody has to be progressed before you get to move on with the characters you are interested in.

And I also agree about Zoe and Megan, Zoe is cute and all, but if I have to choose, it's Megan all the way.
I think a poly relationship would work though, Zoe as the 'beard' for Megan and the MC, but Zoe would actually be part of the relationship, just in public it would be her in the middle, not the triangle it actually is.

And why is the MC sooooo stupid? Jesus, I don't think I was anywhere near that stupid at 18.
At times the narration even acknowledges how stupid he is.
MC can only be as wise as the person writing him.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
MC can only be as wise as the person writing him.
Yes... but in this case the writer knows the character is stupid, because the character makes a stupid decision, and things turn out badly because the decision was stupid, all at the direction of the writer. Meanwhile we're sitting there going "No, you idiot! Don't do that! We know how this will end!"

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yes... but in this case the writer knows the character is stupid, because the character makes a stupid decision, and things turn out badly because the decision was stupid, all at the direction of the writer. Meanwhile we're sitting there going "No, you idiot! Don't do that! We know how this will end!"
It's like we find a key in the game, and the only options the MC gives us are which of our eyes to poke it into, instead of using it on the door in front of us. We have to go through three timeline resets before the MC even acknowledges that the keyhole on the door might work for the key. Oh, but maybe he'll stick his dick in it first.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
It's like we find a key in the game, and the only options the MC gives us are which of our eyes to poke it into, instead of using it on the door in front of us. We have to go through three timeline resets before the MC even acknowledges that the keyhole on the door might work for the key. Oh, but maybe he'll stick his dick in it first.
Oh, he'll definitely try to stick his dick in it first. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corambis

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Screenshot_17.png
I'm not sure if it's known by the developer but there is a bug here right in the beginning of the game, if you click in that marked circle you get sent to an event where the mc is spying on megan in a locker room(didn't get to the scene yet, so i didn't look into it to not spoil)

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I'm not sure if it's known by the developer but there is a bug here right in the beginning of the game, if you click in that marked circle you get sent to an event where the mc is spying on megan in a locker room(didn't get to the scene yet, so i didn't look into it to not spoil)
Not a bug, per se, it's a special event that can be triggered either by doing things at the right time, or clicking there. There are others as well. This one is available a little early, so the timing may be off, but that's all.

In the second season (LT2) you can only trigger the special events by clicking on certain things... and for some, messing with the clock on your real world computer.

See this list for LT1 events.

Feb 13, 2019
Edited: Nevermind, figured it out.

I know, right?

One thread some guy freaks out because a random girl is having sex with another guy - you as the player don't even physically meet the girl, it's over the phone for pity sake - and calls everyone a bunch of 'cucks' because they don't agree with him (I called him an idiot). And then in another thread some guy freaks out because all the girls aren't being raped by black men (or whatever it is that they want... I never did get the entire "want someone else to have sex with my girlfriend while they both insult me" thing).

People don't even seem to know what the heck it means, but they get really annoying over it.
When was someone having sex over the phone?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
When was someone having sex over the phone?
Different game, not Lust Theory, I was talking about people not actually understanding what NTR even is in general, not specifically in relation to Lust Theory.
And to be clear, it wasn't phone sex, it was people on the phone having sex while the MC and his LIs listened.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes