Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The dev should wrap this game up honestly and focus on Summer with Mia 2. This game had some great girls and the loop premise was unique but at this point I feel like its becoming stale

Reactions: Aryanblood17

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
MrBaddingtonBear hopefully not. not gonna lie the first season was really good and had me intrigued but the second one was ass and the way he made certain characters develop also was ass not gonna do that whole rant in this post but the next one i post i am i like to give my opinion on all games when im done with them so if you find offense in anything i say just know it doesnt matter we have different tastes is all and i only do the whole rating on games in the comments is so people who havent played yet can see what i say and see what they think if they wanna download or not

Reactions: Corambis

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
well my feeling about this game is the first season had a good set up and had good initial story arcs and was really good But the second season really irritated me more of a turn off then a good time i feel like icc would be amazing at making lesbian games for people who like that than for people who are either hetro or even some sharing with females its the way that they implemented the whole girl on girl thing that irritated me and not only on top of that most of the storylines for example zoes, megans, or jessicas took different routes or did a complete 180 from where they started or the characters traits changed like megans and zoes they did a complete 180 at the very end of the game and thats what made me the most uninterested in the game like idc to have ellie as the only virgin was literally the stupidest idea ever her character doesnt match it completely she openly admits shes been told shes amazing at sucking dick the first time talking to her in the bathroom but whatever but we have no insite on zoes or megans body count but we do have there character zoe is completely self conscious of her body and has had the biggest crush on you for forever and is only 18 so going off her character she should be a virgin and to me anything the game said sexual about her i took as non sense and it didnt mean shit cause it made no sense and for her to be so in doubt about her body then have her say yeah nows the time for me and megan to experiment makes no sense because it makes them a hypocrite for you wanting to fuck around with both of them and it would go against her character to just willingly go into a threesome giving her shy nature so that idea was stupid just another way to add girl on girl and was annoying and on top of that adding at the very end she says she likes it rough (and is the first time is talks about her sexual preference or history) is also stupid they literally took every girl (tell me if im wrong but im not cause i ss at least once on every girl while plowing where they talked about liking it rough) and made them into whores who likes it as hard as possible like no not every girl is a big pound me until i cant feel my pussy type and that was annoying as well and she was always up your ass past and present so youd know if she was fucking around so again for the 100th time stupid ok onto megans part about what was bad about hers i feel the same about hers that i do about zoes should have been a virgin and completely flip flops at the very end you guys are tight asf and have always been and she just (and go back to chapter one if you dont believe me) started having sex dreams zoe talks about it and say she just turned 18 and its about that time with hormones and stuff so that goes into her character as she is shy about sexual stuff and decided to get a dildo (not gonna lie that part was annoying about chapter one most the girls had toys that you used on them before doing anything to them sorry but i chick aint gonna be like you got a dick but use this toy on me instead) to handle them and i was still hoping she was after that whole using it on her escapade but like i said waited till the very end and during the truth or dare she goes on about how pretty much reverse face off was her favorite position almost deleted the game cause it showed how bad icc was at character development and story creation cause yes it would make more sense for the new chick who brags about being good at sucking dick to be a virgin but 2 girls who are your best friends and one being your younger sister on top of that who are both shy in nature to be big sluts no build off what you give us not go hm i made them like this but i want them to be whores who are dick hungry and completely flip there characters cause that aint development thats terrible writing and wanting to get out a hole and he brings up in the game about how most devs have bad development na icc has bad development im sorry but i like a story that makes sense and ellie being the only virgin doesnt and it does nothing to me cause i feel nothing from it it was a waste many other characters would have been better suited for example amy she had a huge crush on you as kids her still being a virgin would have meant something when you guys finally did something cause she would have lost it to the first person she did and still does have feeling for (you guys already know my feelings about zoe and megan so not gonna bring them into this) and finally what bothered me about the jessica story is it was a rinse and repeat of megan and zoe needed another girl being thrown into there for what it wouldnt have bothered me so much (except the fact that the chick she was fooling around with was her exs sister made no sense im sorry aint nobody whos straight gonna go bi for there exs sister of all people bs like i said terrible writing) if it wasnt used on the 2 most important li's like fuck it make a threesome with amy and ellie or sophie and ellies mom those would make sense and wouldnt matter as much but dont throw a three some in there for only the 2 sisters cause you cant explain a better way for them to have sexual relations like fuck you should have took megan and zoe kept their stories seperate and gave them the v cards with their shy natures like you introduced them as even though megan is a fire cracker in every other way and made ellie the whore you introduced her as and bam you could have gave us the same amount of threesome shit but with better writing without having the sisters stories being similar except dont flip flop megan and jessicas personalities like they did in game at the end had me rolling introduce jess as a whore and build off it but then make her have morals but take zoe and megan give them shy personalities then make them the whores wtf :ROFLMAO:. so in all if you made it here those are the only 3 bad story plots in the game so ik i said icc is bad at story writing let me clarify icc didnt do bad on all of them icc did a good job on sophie ellies mom semi good job for the most part on amys the moms just the 3 that i would say are the most important he did complete and udder shit but i will stick to icc's character development sucks and i hope for everyones sake icc doesnt continue this game its to far in the shitter with the good li's storylines and the other ones are just ehhh at this point so yeah let me know what you think or feel about the things i brought up again youre entitled to your own opinion and not everyone has the same tastes as me........... one more time before i go zoe and megan becoming whores at the end the game when it would make sense for them to still be virgins ruined the game:ROFLMAO:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
well my feeling about this game is the first season had a good set up and had good initial story arcs and was really good But the second season really irritated me more of a turn off then a good time i feel like icc would be amazing at making lesbian games for people who like that than for people who are either hetro or even some sharing with females its the way that they implemented the whole girl on girl thing that irritated me and not only on top of that most of the storylines for example zoes, megans, or jessicas took different routes or did a complete 180 from where they started or the characters traits changed like megans and zoes they did a complete 180 at the very end of the game and thats what made me the most uninterested in the game like idc to have ellie as the only virgin was literally the stupidest idea ever her character doesnt match it completely she openly admits shes been told shes amazing at sucking dick the first time talking to her in the bathroom but whatever but we have no insite on zoes or megans body count but we do have there character zoe is completely self conscious of her body and has had the biggest crush on you for forever and is only 18 so going off her character she should be a virgin and to me anything the game said sexual about her i took as non sense and it didnt mean shit cause it made no sense and for her to be so in doubt about her body then have her say yeah nows the time for me and megan to experiment makes no sense because it makes them a hypocrite for you wanting to fuck around with both of them and it would go against her character to just willingly go into a threesome giving her shy nature so that idea was stupid just another way to add girl on girl and was annoying and on top of that adding at the very end she says she likes it rough (and is the first time is talks about her sexual preference or history) is also stupid they literally took every girl (tell me if im wrong but im not cause i ss at least once on every girl while plowing where they talked about liking it rough) and made them into whores who likes it as hard as possible like no not every girl is a big pound me until i cant feel my pussy type and that was annoying as well and she was always up your ass past and present so youd know if she was fucking around so again for the 100th time stupid ok onto megans part about what was bad about hers i feel the same about hers that i do about zoes should have been a virgin and completely flip flops at the very end you guys are tight asf and have always been and she just (and go back to chapter one if you dont believe me) started having sex dreams zoe talks about it and say she just turned 18 and its about that time with hormones and stuff so that goes into her character as she is shy about sexual stuff and decided to get a dildo (not gonna lie that part was annoying about chapter one most the girls had toys that you used on them before doing anything to them sorry but i chick aint gonna be like you got a dick but use this toy on me instead) to handle them and i was still hoping she was after that whole using it on her escapade but like i said waited till the very end and during the truth or dare she goes on about how pretty much reverse face off was her favorite position almost deleted the game cause it showed how bad icc was at character development and story creation cause yes it would make more sense for the new chick who brags about being good at sucking dick to be a virgin but 2 girls who are your best friends and one being your younger sister on top of that who are both shy in nature to be big sluts no build off what you give us not go hm i made them like this but i want them to be whores who are dick hungry and completely flip there characters cause that aint development thats terrible writing and wanting to get out a hole and he brings up in the game about how most devs have bad development na icc has bad development im sorry but i like a story that makes sense and ellie being the only virgin doesnt and it does nothing to me cause i feel nothing from it it was a waste many other characters would have been better suited for example amy she had a huge crush on you as kids her still being a virgin would have meant something when you guys finally did something cause she would have lost it to the first person she did and still does have feeling for (you guys already know my feelings about zoe and megan so not gonna bring them into this) and finally what bothered me about the jessica story is it was a rinse and repeat of megan and zoe needed another girl being thrown into there for what it wouldnt have bothered me so much (except the fact that the chick she was fooling around with was her exs sister made no sense im sorry aint nobody whos straight gonna go bi for there exs sister of all people bs like i said terrible writing) if it wasnt used on the 2 most important li's like fuck it make a threesome with amy and ellie or sophie and ellies mom those would make sense and wouldnt matter as much but dont throw a three some in there for only the 2 sisters cause you cant explain a better way for them to have sexual relations like fuck you should have took megan and zoe kept their stories seperate and gave them the v cards with their shy natures like you introduced them as even though megan is a fire cracker in every other way and made ellie the whore you introduced her as and bam you could have gave us the same amount of threesome shit but with better writing without having the sisters stories being similar except dont flip flop megan and jessicas personalities like they did in game at the end had me rolling introduce jess as a whore and build off it but then make her have morals but take zoe and megan give them shy personalities then make them the whores wtf :ROFLMAO:. so in all if you made it here those are the only 3 bad story plots in the game so ik i said icc is bad at story writing let me clarify icc didnt do bad on all of them icc did a good job on sophie ellies mom semi good job for the most part on amys the moms just the 3 that i would say are the most important he did complete and udder shit but i will stick to icc's character development sucks and i hope for everyones sake icc doesnt continue this game its to far in the shitter with the good li's storylines and the other ones are just ehhh at this point so yeah let me know what you think or feel about the things i brought up again youre entitled to your own opinion and not everyone has the same tastes as me........... one more time before i go zoe and megan becoming whores at the end the game when it would make sense for them to still be virgins ruined the game:ROFLMAO:
Learning how to use punctuation would make this understandable; paragraphs would help even more.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Learning how to use punctuation would make this understandable; paragraphs would help even more.
na I've never used punctuation not even in school I just didn't like to. If you need me to be formal and all pretty for you to be able to understand I could do that to. I've commented on many threads like that and no one else has a problem with my run on sentences. Not my fault my brain works faster then my hands and I'm not gonna go out of my way to make sure you can read something that's in your primary language. Consider this a one off so your dysfunctional brain can understand since you cant read if it doesn't contain periods, commas, etc.
-CookieMonster666- Idk what you're on about. Anyone using the username containing cookie monster that ik lives with their moms, drinks monster, smokes Marlboro Lights, and beats their girlfriend. So please do us a favor and mind your neck

I hope that with this layout that both of you can find it in your eyes to be able to read

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
na I've never used punctuation not even in school I just didn't like to. If you need me to be formal and all pretty for you to be able to understand I could do that to. I've commented on many threads like that and no one else has a problem with my run on sentences. Not my fault my brain works faster then my hands and I'm not gonna go out of my way to make sure you can read something that's in your primary language. Consider this a one off so your dysfunctional brain can understand since you cant read if it doesn't contain periods, commas, etc.
-CookieMonster666- Idk what you're on about. Anyone using the username containing cookie monster that ik lives with their moms, drinks monster, smokes Marlboro Lights, and beats their girlfriend. So please do us a favor and mind your neck

I hope that with this layout that both of you can find it in your eyes to be able to read
Clearly a response from someone who's never read Faulkner and now thinks they're somehow rebellious by making their posts harder for almost everyone else to read. Your attempt at personal attack aside, your text is pretty terrible to read. Punctuation isn't to make things "formal and all pretty". It's used to make your writing understandable. But go ahead and keep using huge blocks of run-on sentences and stream-of-consciousness meanderings. The rest of us will ignore you going forward . . . starting with me, now.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I just thought you may have had something worth saying. After seeing all the errors in your response I apologize for thinking so highly of you.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
I just thought you may have had something worth saying. After seeing all the errors in your response I apologize for thinking so highly of you.
you couldve been respectful with it instead of just assuming i dont know how to do something i just choose not to sorry for not writing the way youd like me to and nice snarky comment i take nothing from it and honestly only do it to give my feedback and see what other people think

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think our brains are wired that if you see a block of text with no gaps/paragraphs you just mentally default to "NOPE" :KEK:
SQKj.gif

MikeJ9o

May 31, 2018
Check the hints, they should all say to be continued, if not, you need to complete those before it activates.
That's how it worked for me

For some reason it wont work when i click on the spots for the secret events about to uninstall this game till the dev makes an easier to follow guide

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I was interested in reading your rant, but please organize it with some paragraphs at least, will you?

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018

Dude, you started using some punctuation and paragraphs after someone said a ''nice snarky comment'', probably to show that you know how, even though you didn't even do it properly, then went back to not using any again.
At the same time you also insulted someone pretty badly for a ''snarky comment'' and idk what the fuck you tried there against the guy that basically gave you some solid advice, if you would see someone crashing his car every week, you'd think he doesn't know how to drive, not that he doesn't want to drive better or that he doesn't care about what happens to his car/him.
You're simply acting like a insecure teenager, and all you're archiving is embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: gnd53

Celestaric

Jan 22, 2022
Anybody else encounter this bug in S1e10? I finished all the main quests, and started the "fuck around days". I get a file not found error with Zoe in the shower:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/e10a10_i1577.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 26624, in script
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\dlong\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/e10a10_i1577.webm'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-10
Mon May 09 00:04:24 2022

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
finished all the events except amy and i cant progress on the story anymore. also the special event that works is the pink mug anything else like the lightswitch and duct tape are unclickable.

Reactions: longestman888
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes