calif94577

Mar 11, 2020
Not sure hot to get the link up on the main post but here is the S2E8 Mac version for those that need it.

Sorbid

Jan 19, 2022
(Solved)7/8 girls in season 2. Nicole is to be continued, Ellie requires sophie story which isnt unlocked, the rest need a special evento progress. I have done the meet emma special event and the 2 xmas ones.

I have read you need to do the duct tape and light switch special events to progress but neither of them are clickable.

Help please.

I had to unlock the sophie story by sitting in my room at noon.

Last edited:

godfather77

Jun 2, 2021
In my hints pop up its says I have 6/7 quest but I only count 6. The six girls are either complete, need 5/5 sex experience (I have 4) or are dependent on another relationship to continue. It seems I missed Elizbeth's path. any way of doing it without starting from an old save?

Last edited:

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I don't understand the point of the yellow dialogue/narration. It literally describes everything on screen, but more than that. It kills the mood. My "H" button is getting worn out.

I'm trying to watch a sex striptease. You don't need to tell me I'm watching a sexy striptease...

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I hope there's a huge harem ending. A lot of these games just have an ending with the main house girls and all the side action are standalone. It's getting cliche.

I'm putting in all this work to boink every girl, so I want an ending to reflect that. Especially, since some of the girls are already aware of each other. Sophie, for example, is aroused by our shenanigans. She should have a few 3(+)somes with the others.

If I was the MC, I'd be working to turn Zoe's & Megan's 3some into a 4some with Ellie and then a 5some with Amy and a few combinations there of.

godfather77

Jun 2, 2021
I am assuming that Chapter 2 Lust Theory is continuation of Chapter 1 Echos of Lust. How will I know that I've finished Chapter 1?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Do we have any new solution to trigger the nurse part? Coz i used an old save, as mentioned, but the game exits the main menu after the Megan/Zoe part....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's the same game, they only renamed it, If I remember correctly it was Patreon who didn't like the name
I think the situation was that Steam had rejected the game as Echos of Lust. They retooled it to be more Steam friendly, but apparently can't resubmit it under the same name. At least that's what I heard.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes