♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yeah the 5 were listed whom ever made original list
on bottom of it got rest

Toilet tissue, toilet bowl, toy in the bedroom.

zero fucks days: toilet paper and toilets in home bathroom
perfect day: toy bike in mc room
also there isnt any other full list for s1, list is only for those 1st 5 , most are in bathroom anyway
ok, yeah I misread. I thought it was part of the 5th event Thanks

Reactions: micmitja

sikiyim

Jul 16, 2021
I have completed all my stories but I still need to do Freeze Day to unlock more. Is there anyway I can still trigger this?

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I 'm stuck i i'm in the scenes that you start with Eillie(At school), she askes how did you know it was me.
You can chose an answer, Then you do scene with her and another you(So you have an doppelganger).

You then do some scenes with the teacher, the mother, and then also with Jessica, then Sophie and then Amy.
Then the problems starts, you will gets scenes with Megan and Zoe, well eveyhing fine at the end you life with the 2 of them in bed.

Then i get the message Error//:Synapse Overload_ _ , Emergency Reboot failed and i'm back at the main screen ?

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I 'm stuck i i'm in the scenes that you start with Eillie(At school), she askes how did you know it was me.
You can chose an answer, Then you do scene with her and another you(So you have an doppelganger).

You then do some scenes with the teacher, the mother, and then also with Jessica, then Sophie and then Amy.
Then the problems starts, you will gets scenes with Megan and Zoe, well eveyhing fine at the end you life with the 2 of them in bed.

Then i get the message Error//:Synapse Overload_ _ , Emergency Reboot failed and i'm back at the main screen ?
its part of the game itself. it marks the end of the update.

Reactions: Schipp1988

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi! I play Echo of Lust 1-10, so the first part of this renamed game Lust of Theory, and... well, I came across this, and I wonder what drug the devs took

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes