♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here made one more for you guys, since each time ppl saying that is not working
Hi there,

About the hidden events of season 2, this one in particular: 0) Hidden Event "Jessica Blowjob"
I did it right at the beginning, just before the first free roam. Jess gave the Mc a BJ, but (yes, there's always a "BUT") It doesn't show up on the Mc's phone. Is this a bug or do I have to do it again later? Or maybe the zero means it's not really a hidden event?I don't get it, cause it would be 13 and not 12 events!?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi there,

About the hidden events of season 2, this one in particular: 0) Hidden Event "Jessica Blowjob"
I did it right at the beginning, just before the first free roam. Jess gave the Mc a BJ, but (yes, there's always a "BUT") It doesn't show up on the Mc's phone. Is this a bug or do I have to do it again later? Or maybe the zero means it's not really a hidden event?I don't get it, cause it would be 13 and not 12 events!?
not sure bout that , also with this version is bit hard to check since last update just scroll true the end
but if its hidden purposely or bugged, you can always access those events via universal cheat mod, poped on page 1

also yeah i see now which one you mean,
they say as hidden event tho its not among hidden events, not sure where is that one cause is not among jess events also which kind off should be since is story and not hidden, you get bj when you do all those 4 after
maybe they will add when ever remastered version will come with voice over and all, when season gona be finished who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
not sure bout that , also with this version is bit hard to check since last update just scroll true the end
but if its hidden purposely or bugged, you can always access those events via universal cheat mod, poped on page 1

also yeah i see now which one you mean,
they say as hidden event tho its not among hidden events, not sure where is that one cause is not among jess events also which kind off should be since is story and not hidden, you get bj when you do all those 4 after
maybe they will add when ever remastered version will come with voice over and all, when season gona be finished who knows
Ok I see what you mean and yes I know 0x52 Mod. That's cool and all, but I would only use this kind of mod at the end if something, a bug or anything were to mess the game up. Anyway thanks for enlightening me

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I see what you mean and yes I know 0x52 Mod. That's cool and all, but I would only use this kind of mod at the end if something, a bug or anything were to mess the game up. Anyway thanks for enlightening me
so far havent bugged yet, and its just 1 file doesnt overwrite anything you can drop it in and out when ever you like, its useful to see not just with events but normal missions what you got left, or when update comes whats new

only thing that causes issues or crashes with this game from time to time is if you use unren dev console , if in this case starts to crash just have to move files out and later in again or just if lazy ignore the issue, can skip cg or 2 with it this way tho

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
so far havent bugged yet, and its just 1 file doesnt overwrite anything you can drop it in and out when ever you like, its useful to see not just with events but normal missions what you got left, or when update comes whats new

only thing that causes issues or crashes with this game from time to time is if you use unren dev console , if in this case starts to crash just have to move files out and later in again or just if lazy ignore the issue, can skip cg or 2 with it this way tho
Yeah, I agree with you, but I always try to keep my mind on the challenge. I always try all the way over and over again using another path or whatever I might miss, but I can't deny that sometimes I go crazy trying and end up using it. My girlfriend laughs at me when I start mumbling and ranting, but she's the same. Ha... women... :sneaky:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hi, for the next couple of weeks you will be getting Weekly Reports from me (Inceton) since Proxy is unfortunately a bit sick... We all wish her a speedy recovery and for her to join us back in the studio. Proxy was handling all the social media (Twitter, Instagram, Tik-Tok) so some of that stuff will be on hold and I will take over answering your Massages on Patreon.

Okay now a shitty Weekly Report from me:
Ummm.... The new Episode of Summer with Mia is making good progress, we expect it to be finished in about 2 weeks.
Lust Theory errr.... We started working on renders and the story for the final Episode of Season 2 is near completion. This final update should be a bit bigger, content wise, then the whole Season 1 of the game. Yeah... It will be big.

That's it. I told you it would be shitty.... But I will get better with time.

Best regards,
Inceton

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know why some characters had their ages changed in Season 2? In Season 1 the MC and Megan are 18 and Jessica is 25, but in Season 2 they're 20 and 26.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know why some characters had their ages changed in Season 2? In Season 1 the MC and Megan are 18 and Jessica is 25, but in Season 2 they're 20 and 26.
I have no idea, and I was wondering the same thing. Besides, that makes Megan and the MC real retards if you ask me. 20 and still in high school? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ??? They should pass less time to fuck... or not :D

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I have no idea, and I was wondering the same thing. Besides, that makes Megan and the MC real retards if you ask me. 20 and still in high school? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ??? They should pass less time to fuck... or not :D
This probably is a result of Steam banning Echoes of Lust. Steam doesn't allow any high school setups, it needs to be a college setup so there is no chance for minors. The ages are now 20 and 26 for the Steam version at least, so they obviously had to change things up from the original.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This probably is a result of Steam banning Echoes of Lust. Steam doesn't allow any high school setups, it needs to be a college setup so there is no chance for minors. The ages are now 20 and 26 for the Steam version at least, so they obviously had to change things up from the original.
Hmm :unsure: Yeah that's make sense I guess with all these hypocritical rules

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

here made one more for you guys, since each time ppl saying that is not working

Hi (yeah, it's still me :) )
Just to know, is there a date to set for some events other than Christmas and Halloween? Or maybe some of them need to be triggered in a certain order? I mean after certain events in the main story? some in the Mc's house, like the light switch and the duckt tape seem not to trigger anything. I try to find them without looking at any guides, at least as little as possible, so if you could confirm or deny without saying too much. (I know I know... I'm complicated person)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi (yeah, it's still me :) )
Just to know, is there a date to set for some events other than Christmas and Halloween? Or maybe some of them need to be triggered in a certain order? I mean after certain events in the main story? some in the Mc's house, like the light switch and the duckt tape seem not to trigger anything. I try to find them without looking at any guides, at least as little as possible, so if you could confirm or deny without saying too much. (I know I know... I'm complicated person)
2x xmas and halloween should be it, only order that can think off is you have to do 1st xmass before you can access 2nd one
the switch and tape are probably progress related since are in freeze day events category so you have to progress story further till you can access it i guess, you will know when all normal missions require you to finish event and you cant progress further till you do.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ok, I'll
2x xmas and halloween should be it, only order that can think off is you have to do 1st xmass before you can access 2nd one
the switch and tape are probably progress related since are in freeze day events category so you have to progress story further till you can access it i guess, you will know when all normal missions require you to finish event and you cant progress further till you do.
Ok, I will flip the whole map until I find all the triggers

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes