♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I have noticed several times that there is sometimes a letter that appears in capital letters in bold type in the text. Is it just a mistake, or is it some kind of puzzle to put together to form some code or whatever? I hadn't paid attention to it until now I just saw that: a P in Play, an A in crAzy, an R in zeRo, another A in fAlls, an L in ChLoe, another L in beLieve, an E in pErvert , another L in Lunatic. Once the letters are assembled, this forms the PARALLEL. Any suggestion wath is for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fatalfury10

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Hi there,
I have noticed several times that there is sometimes a letter that appears in capital letters in bold type in the text. Is it just a mistake, or is it some kind of puzzle to put together to form some code or whatever? I hadn't paid attention to it until now I just saw that: a P in Play, an A in crAzy, an R in zeRo, another A in fAlls, an L in ChLoe, another L in beLieve, an E in pErvert , another L in Lunatic. Once the letters are assembled, this forms the PARALLEL. Any suggestion wath is for?
Intentional, hints for the main characters condition/for the day repeating.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, it didn't bother me that I hadn't encountered any bugs so far. A small series of errors in the script during this scene, as on these images (some images appearing out of order) and the angle button which opens a console page.
Oh, and it's a hidden scene if you're wondering.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You know, from watching the same scenes repeat day after day (fucking groundhog day), I started wandering from room to room nonchalantly, without asking myself a question, but tonight I almost suffocated to death by a slice of pizza when I saw this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
I just want to make sure, after the technically foursome and you wake up in bed with the two, there is a screen that does an error for Synapse Overload and then blinks some and such and then it kicks me to main menu. Is that on purpose? Like it is supposed to seem like a glitch but that is just the end of this version of the game?

Aug 18, 2019
I just want to make sure, after the technically foursome and you wake up in bed with the two, there is a screen that does an error for Synapse Overload and then blinks some and such and then it kicks me to main menu. Is that on purpose? Like it is supposed to seem like a glitch but that is just the end of this version of the game?
Yeah,its on purpose.wait for the final chapter

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there,
I noticed this but never thought to put that connection together at the time despite the game theories I came up with regarding this game. That may tie into why the MC is in a simulation where the day is constantly looping. Now this has got me thinking about a lot of things now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I noticed this but never thought to put that connection together at the time despite the game theories I came up with regarding this game. That may tie into why the MC is in a simulation where the day is constantly looping. Now this has got me thinking about a lot of things now.
So far I have found PARALLEL...later VOID, and still later DUPLICATION. Hmmm it's starting to make sense somehow

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It is, just like sometimes there isn't any cum visible even though they give close ups for that. They didn't have time to photoshop them in and will do it for the final version once it's time for it.
Ok thanks
Well, between that and Megan who's sitting on a invisible bed, I started to wondering, you know? What the... ( Yeah I know for the bed, just kidding) Truth be told, this game gets weirder as it goes.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
When I said this game was getting weirder and weirder....

screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

So, if I understood correctly, Le Mc fled in the middle of a torrid fuck with Megan, completely panicked, his ass in the air, and went directly to take refuge with a "friend", whom he didn't seen since kindergarten, I repeat, ass in the air and dick in the wind cause it's the first idea to come to his mind. Did I understand correctly or did I miss something? :unsure:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
When the game says "You need to complete a special event to continue" does that mean I have to find a special one of the hidden events or progress the story with a different girl first?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I just finished S2E8 of the game, but I'm still missing some events in my re-live app on the phone -- which obviously means I've missed some routes. I tried to search this thread for a walkthrough of some kind, but to no avail. I could use the Cheat Mod from OP to unlock those scenes, but I'd rather want to play those routes to unlock them.

So, based on this picture...

relive.png

...can someone please tell me
  • what events am I missing?
  • how/when to find those those routes?
And if there is a walkthrough for S2E8 buried in this thread which I missed, please be so kind and send me a link ;)

Btw: I absolutely love this game, as weird as the story sometimes gets, but the sheer amount of great renders, the girls (well, most of them) are lovable and good looking, I didn't mind a bit a free roaming at all, I also played S1 sometime back again, and I will play S3 if there ever will be one!

P.S.: I saw some of you did some "fan art" of some characters and posted them in this thread, but I also couldn't find any "Fan Art/Assets" thread for this game. I would like to create some DAZ pictures of some characters as well, but I suck at finding the right assets. So if anybody knows what DAZ characters/models/assets the girls of this game are based on, please let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just finished S2E8 of the game, but I'm still missing some events in my re-live app on the phone -- which obviously means I've missed some routes. I tried to search this thread for a walkthrough of some kind, but to no avail. I could use the Cheat Mod from OP to unlock those scenes, but I'd rather want to play those routes to unlock them.

So, based on this picture...

View attachment 1851193

...can someone please tell me
  • what events am I missing?
  • how/when to find those those routes?
And if there is a walkthrough for S2E8 buried in this thread which I missed, please be so kind and send me a link ;)

Btw: I absolutely love this game, as weird as the story sometimes gets, but the sheer amount of great renders, the girls (well, most of them) are lovable and good looking, I didn't mind a bit a free roaming at all, I also played S1 sometime back again, and I will play S3 if there ever will be one!

P.S.: I saw some of you did some "fan art" of some characters and posted them in this thread, but I also couldn't find any "Fan Art/Assets" thread for this game. I would like to create some DAZ pictures of some characters as well, but I suck at finding the right assets. So if anybody knows what DAZ characters/models/assets the girls of this game are based on, please let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi,
I still haven't finished the game, but one of Megan's events you missed is "Spy on Megan". At some point, you have to go to her room before the party while she gets changed. You can choose to spy, knock on the door or enter directly. I made it just before the "Lust Time 2" event. It's all I can do for now.

Reactions: theMickey_

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
*NOTE* ALL KNOWN BUGS ARE FIXED NOW.
Guess no one noticed, but at the start of Episode/Season 2? When you rush to school to avoid your mom? You start talking to Nicole, and instead of her saying for Alexander to follow her, Alexander is the one saying to follow him. Except the dialogue makes it clear it should be the othe way around.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes