♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Just to confirm what I suspect. It seems that some buildings on the map are not available, i.e. can be accessed, such as the back room in the teacher's lounge. They are probably there for the next update, or maybe I missed something?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here made one more for you guys, since each time ppl saying that is not working
Is the 12th event currently bugged?
I have one event left with Zoe, then one with Megan to complete (no idea what episode I'm in now) If I try to click the PC mouse I get like for the PC, "Don't need that right now"
I also have the jack-o'-lantern phone icon bugging. The game closes when I click next to scroll through the gallery

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is the 12th event currently bugged?
I have one event left with Zoe, then one with Megan to complete (no idea what episode I'm in now) If I try to click the PC mouse I get like for the PC, "Don't need that right now"
I also have the jack-o'-lantern phone icon bugging. The game closes when I click next to scroll through the gallery
yep, you can access it only via cheat mod atm and then after you have to reroll whole last chapter too, at least those of us that came to 2.8 from previous update, didnt get chance to click on anything since its just continues roll till the end and at end it kick you to main menu.

not sure whats with jack crash , no crash for me on save at end of 2.7

when you will get this choice you will know that you are on 2.8 content and its one continues roll till the end, no freeroam left

Last edited:
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yep, you can access it only via cheat mod atm and then after you have to reroll whole last chapter too, at least those of us that came to 2.8 from previous update, didnt get chance to click on anything since its just continues roll till the end and at end it kick you to main menu.
Well, I guess that I'll have to use the mod after all. Don't want wait for a fix

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well, I guess that I'll have to use the mod after all. Don't want wait for a fix
I was able to unlock the 12th hidden event without using the cheat mod. I had to click on the MC's mobile phone (on his desk in his room), and not on the computer mouse though like it says in the description you quoted earlier.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was able to unlock the 12th hidden event without using the cheat mod. I had to click on the MC's mobile phone (on his desk in his room), and not on the computer mouse though like it says in the description you quoted earlier.
Oh shit you're right. I could have sworn I tried before. Guess i missed my target
Yeah, I have the same error for the event's counter on the phone I have 11 events done, but the phone say 10

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
nice find, can confirm that it does, tho you have to do before the end of previous update, before xmas 2 event , because after you dont have chance you get automatically kicked in to story and clicking on phone or mouse or anything doesnt do a thing.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Another with Zoe this time. I did it right after I finished (all events) with Nicole. You go to school, you talk to Zoe and you ask her out for the party. At the party, Megan will be wasted in the toilet, and you must choose Bring Megan with you instead of Leave Megan here the event is called "Megan is watches you and Zoe"
Thanks, it worked! (I'm a dumb, at first I thought it didn't work, so I had to edit my previous message...)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
nice find, can confirm that it does, tho you have to do before the end of previous update, before xmas 2 event , because after you dont have chance you get automatically kicked in to story and clicking on phone or mouse or anything doesnt do a thing.
Hey don't joke here! I'm almost jumped out my shoes :eek:
I already done the xmast 2 event and i just launched this one by clicking the phone. I haven't make the last ones events zoe and Megan however

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You're welcome :)
Btw: with your hints about the missing scenes I was able to finally unlock all scenes -- at least I think so, because the last two ones from Ellie I can't check, because right after those events the "end sequence" starts, and I don't have the opportunity to check my phone again. So I just have to assume that those last two scenes will be unlocked now. Thanks a lot again!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey don't joke here! I'm almost jumped out my shoes :eek:
I already done the xmast 2 event and i just launched this one by clicking the phone. I haven't make the last ones events zoe and Megan however
well you have started fresh with this update, its more of issue for those of us that have started at end of previous update, cause it automatically starts story no matter what you do , but went to check saves and one at end of 2.7 phone worked, end of 2.75(exmas2) didnt

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well you have started fresh with this update, its more of issue for those of us that have started at end of previous update, cause it automatically starts story no matter what you do , but went to check saves and one at end of 2.7 phone worked, end of 2.75(exmas2) didnt
yeah I got it, but for a moment you scared me a little; Kinda... OH NOoooo! nonono :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes