♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
nice find, can confirm that it does, tho you have to do before the end of previous update, before xmas 2 event , because after you dont have chance you get automatically kicked in to story and clicking on phone or mouse or anything doesnt do a thing.
Does the kick that takes you out of free roaming starts with the Mc having his phone stuck behind his desk and find out a pic? 'Cause I just did Zoe's last event and when Mc wakes up it looks like I'm out of control. The game go on and I haven't reached Megan's last event yet...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does the kick that takes you out of free roaming starts with the Mc having his phone stuck behind his desk and find out a pic? 'Cause I just did Zoe's last event and when Mc wakes up it looks like I'm out of control. The game go on and I haven't reached Megan's last event yet...
yep, then you are on last update content if you have seen that which is 1st dec of it, you know for sure, which is soon after you wake up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tho to think about it phone was before that
where you find picture ?
if thats the case, thats in my saves 5 pages before last update content (i do save allot) and thats nov content 3 updates ago

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Help me fix it.
I can't go into the garage, an error pops up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 251, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Гараж'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Thu Jun 9 19:55:29 2022

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Help me fix it.
I can't go into the garage, an error pops up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Thu Jun 9 19:55:29 2022
I don't have a broomstick stuck up my ass, but "please" or Hi, Hello or whatever would be something nice :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
look above again, you should if you are there, you are on 3 updates ago content
I hope so, because if not, that means the xmast 2 event I played in the first hidden event got me stuck here, and I've to restart almost the whole game.... I will loose my shit :poop:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I hope so, because if not, that means the xmast 2 event I created in the first hidden event got me stuck here, and I've to restart almost the whole game.... I will loose my shit :poop:
well if you have done all the events thats pretty much all you can miss with last updates rides till main menu
as for basic story events goes am not sure if you can skip any with that, at least i dont remember hearing anyone complain about that and you can bet ppl would

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well if you have done all the events thats pretty much all you can miss with last updates rides till main menu
as for basic story events goes am not sure if you can skip any with that, at least i dont remember hearing anyone complain about that and you can bet ppl would
Well I'm happy then. I had already restarted this part of the game in a different order because it felt like I was going through a loop. I had tried every choice with Megan (or so it seems to me) "reject her or not" and always came back to reset the night and then start again on the same totally identical day.

Well, people complain so much that I've come to think that the majority of the members are French *chuckle*

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
just played season 1 for the first time. I should have read the tags first. This is a full blown date rape simulator.-- not my cup of tea at all. The overall premise of the game was good but I couldn't get past the fact you had to get some of the main characters to be drunk or even passed out to do anything with them. Not even gonna download season 2.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, quick question, I used code from first page (on season 1) and game said I unlocked bonus content, but then in main menu it sill says 'bonus content off', so.. is it a bug, or I'm doing something wrong?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, quick question, I used code from first page (on season 1) and game said I unlocked bonus content, but then in main menu it sill says 'bonus content off', so.. is it a bug, or I'm doing something wrong?
You must use the season 10 code to see "bonus content on". I can't remember what post I found it on, but it's definitely here somewhere. Use the search, I found it like this

Edit: If you're too lazy to search, you can use this cheat mod from 0x52 and problem solved

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
Well hello there!
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Thank you all for kind messages and regards. Everything is fine and I'm well. Otherwise, I would not be here writing this now, would I?

I saw that the Patreon was a little too desert and I figured you need your info? Yes? If that's the case, worry no more, Proxy is here!

I'll just assume that you weren't caught up in the news lately so here we go!
Summer with Mia 2 E7 is set to release later today. And this will be the largest update to date. The episode will be nearly twice as big compared to the last one. And that means it will have more than 3200 renders and 65 animations. So you're really in for a treat for the upcoming weekend.
Polish for Inside Jennifer is currently on hold due to this release and some other project that you'll find out about more soon. But, is is planned to release by the end of July. As always, I'll keep you posted for any rearranges or updates if it comes to that.

We have began with renders for Lust Theory S2E9, and the story is planned to be finished in about two weeks. Time for the release is still set for end of July. It will be a tight squeeze and we will be working overtime for this but it'll be definitely worth it. After all, it will be the grand finale of the 2nd season! And it should be because, the 3rd season season is something you certainly don’t expect and is kind of a totally different... plot? I'm just rambling here, but you'll see for yourself.
More info for season 3 will be spilled when the time is right.
Now let's see what is going on in our studio!

Other than this adorable company we had today, there's some other great news! Body pillows have arrived and you can see them in the NSFW PREVIEW for Summer with Mia. These are just 15 samples we ordered to check the quality and they are, honestly, awesome! And double sided as well! We will announce when they will be available in our store so you can grab them as quickly as they arrive.
Let me know what do you think. Are you excited? Will you be getting one and which one?

That's all from me for this week's report. I hope you'll have a great weekend! I mean, I know you'll have one because, duuuh!
You'll be playing the newest episode of Summer with Mia! Stay tuned today so you can download it as soon as it drops!

See ya! Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Im playing the first season, there are 10 episodes but the walkthrough is only for episodes 1 through 9. Was there no walkthrough for ep10? And im not seeing any sort of walkthrough for season 2 ep1-8. Does Season 2 change its format and not need a lengthy walkthrough anymore like the fist season did?

edit

I guess episode 10 is just a straight shot with no choices then it ends Season 1. Off to Season 2.

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Im playing the first season, there are 10 episodes but the walkthrough is only for episodes 1 through 9. Was there no walkthrough for ep10? And im not seeing any sort of walkthrough for season 2 ep1-8. Does Season 2 change its format and not need a lengthy walkthrough anymore like the fist season did?
tbh with hints walkthrough is not really necessary. Maybe only for bonus content, as I still didn't find events 6 7 and 8. But game can be easily played without it.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes