♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Guess no one noticed, but at the start of Episode/Season 2? When you rush to school to avoid your mom? You start talking to Nicole, and instead of her saying for Alexander to follow her, Alexander is the one saying to follow him. Except the dialogue makes it clear it should be the othe way around.
Alexender? Nice to meet you, I'm Mike :sneaky:Yeah, I noticed, as with a bunch of this kind of mixture, so much that it would take a thread dedicated to it. We can only hope that everything will be fixed soon

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just finished S2E8 of the game, but I'm still missing some events in my re-live app on the phone -- which obviously means I've missed some routes. I tried to search this thread for a walkthrough of some kind, but to no avail. I could use the Cheat Mod from OP to unlock those scenes, but I'd rather want to play those routes to unlock them.

So, based on this picture...

View attachment 1851193

...can someone please tell me
  • what events am I missing?
  • how/when to find those those routes?
And if there is a walkthrough for S2E8 buried in this thread which I missed, please be so kind and send me a link ;)

Btw: I absolutely love this game, as weird as the story sometimes gets, but the sheer amount of great renders, the girls (well, most of them) are lovable and good looking, I didn't mind a bit a free roaming at all, I also played S1 sometime back again, and I will play S3 if there ever will be one!

P.S.: I saw some of you did some "fan art" of some characters and posted them in this thread, but I also couldn't find any "Fan Art/Assets" thread for this game. I would like to create some DAZ pictures of some characters as well, but I suck at finding the right assets. So if anybody knows what DAZ characters/models/assets the girls of this game are based on, please let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Another with Zoe this time. I did it right after I finished (all events) with Nicole. You go to school, you talk to Zoe and you ask her out for the party. At the party, Megan will be wasted in the toilet, and you must choose Bring Megan with you instead of Leave Megan here the event is called "Megan is watches you and Zoe"

Last edited:
Reactions: theMickey_

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can't wait to see what this is about. !!
What is certain is that this is not Amy's mother's sewing workshop.:) However, I'm a little disappointed. I thought our hero would at least have a little fun with Ellie. With all this material around... A real dick head this Mc *sigh*

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Guess no one noticed, but at the start of Episode/Season 2? When you rush to school to avoid your mom? You start talking to Nicole, and instead of her saying for Alexander to follow her, Alexander is the one saying to follow him. Except the dialogue makes it clear it should be the othe way around.
There! One more for you, it's a gift ;)
screenshot0020.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have one. 1st, I love your game. But you'd be kind to share which skin/model you use for Jessica? Thanks!

Another thing ... I think it would be cool (maybe add after the game ends) if we have the possibility to do anything again in the time loop and not as it is now that after you complete the mission you cannot relive the situations. I know that it would be too much to implement now, but for a final version after everything is concluded would be awesome!
You can use the cheat mod if you want relive scenes
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-formerly-echoes-of-lust-cheatmod-universal.36373/5

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just finished S2E8 of the game, but I'm still missing some events in my re-live app on the phone -- which obviously means I've missed some routes. I tried to search this thread for a walkthrough of some kind, but to no avail. I could use the Cheat Mod from OP to unlock those scenes, but I'd rather want to play those routes to unlock them.

So, based on this picture...

View attachment 1851193

...can someone please tell me
  • what events am I missing?
  • how/when to find those those routes?
And if there is a walkthrough for S2E8 buried in this thread which I missed, please be so kind and send me a link ;)

Btw: I absolutely love this game, as weird as the story sometimes gets, but the sheer amount of great renders, the girls (well, most of them) are lovable and good looking, I didn't mind a bit a free roaming at all, I also played S1 sometime back again, and I will play S3 if there ever will be one!

P.S.: I saw some of you did some "fan art" of some characters and posted them in this thread, but I also couldn't find any "Fan Art/Assets" thread for this game. I would like to create some DAZ pictures of some characters as well, but I suck at finding the right assets. So if anybody knows what DAZ characters/models/assets the girls of this game are based on, please let me know!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Still on Ellie, (I made these just after Bathroom Fun scene) you have to go to school in the morning. You will find it on the left of the path this time. You will have 3 choices to greet her, each of them is good, just a few different scenes. After 2 scenes at school, it will be the afternoon. Go home to your room, you'll get a sext from her. From there, the game will take you to Elli's for dinner. After dinner, you will be offered 2 choices. 1*Follow Angel, 2*Join Ellie. You will need to choose "Follow Angel". After the scene with Angel, the game offers you to retrieve the other choice, and will eventually join Ellie. If you take Join Ellie directly, you'll miss the Angel scene. The Senes are called the 1st "heling Angel", and the 2nd "Helping Ellie".

However, I wonder how you were able to finish the game without going through all those scenes. Did the hint system not work?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
However, I wonder how you were able to finish the game without going through all those scenes. Did the hint system not work?
I really appreciate all your input on the missing scenes. And you know what? I remember all the choices and scenes you're describing -- and I'm 99% sure I played them in my playthrough! So I'm starting to think if the game is just kinda bugged and didn't activate those re-live events in my phone app... :-/

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I really appreciate all your input on the missing scenes. And you know what? I remember all the choices and scenes you're describing -- and I'm 99% sure I played them in my playthrough! So I'm starting to think if the game is just kinda bugged and didn't activate those re-live events in my phone app... :-/
Don't sweat it, it's nothing
Yeah, you may be right, I wouldn't be surprised. If you go above this post, you will see some of the post I talked about that had a mix of text and pics. Some even quite funny. I don't know about you, but I got this one on the phone. Not that it blocks, but this one plus another and so on throughout the game.
screenshot0021.png
And I might get one with Zoe's "Lust time" scene. I was curious to see what it was all about, but it seemed to go on a loop, after trying every choice with Megan (rejecting her or not). I've tried 4 or 5 times but always come back to reset at night then in the morning I'll save this one for last and see what happens

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So far I have found PARALLEL...later VOID, and still later DUPLICATION. Hmmm it's starting to make sense somehow
Did VOID come in before MC was able to stop time? Also did DUPLICATION apoear before he was able to duplicate himself? If so then whatever comes next may signify what MC will do next.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Did VOID come in before MC was able to stop time? Also did DUPLICATION apoear before he was able to duplicate himself? If so then whatever comes next may signify what MC will do next.
Sure these words are clues to what's to come
I've seen those words so far, but I don't know if he could have stopped time before or after those words appeared. It was almost at the same time I think, but he is not able to duplicate himself at the moment, I mean in my playthrough.

Last edited:

Cinder90

Jul 13, 2020
i cant play this game no more frist season was okay the second season is boring as hell its so repetitive i canr even finish the season 2 how boring and repetitive this game is so badly done

Cinder90

Jul 13, 2020
its the thing about the loop day thing in the game after a while it just becomes boring you repeat the same things over and over i dont like that concept of the the game and not fan of the clone thing either but thats just my taste of the game i play a lot of this games but this one season 2 is very weak

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
its the thing about the loop day thing in the game after a while it just becomes boring you repeat the same things over and over i dont like that concept of the the game and not fan of the clone thing either but thats just my taste of the game i play a lot of this games but this one season 2 is very weak
What I find disappointing in this game is not so much the concept, but rather the character traits of the Mc, the choices he makes based solely on the plans he makes when things don't go his way, and always for the same purpose. From this point of view, it is indeed repetitive, because instead of looking for clever solutions to change the course of events, he repeats the same errors over and over again with slight variations. This is not literally the case in the game , but instead of telling Jessica she has a big ass, if he tells her she has saggy tits, the result will probably be the same. The Mc is stupid, and he is a wimp. He shits in his pants as soon as he imagines that the day could advance again, and that he will then have to assume the consequences of his schemes. On the other hand, he is so stupid, that he becomes amusing. The way he gets emasculated by almost all women should even be worked on more, it would be funnier. But it's only my opinion

Cinder90

Jul 13, 2020
What I find disappointing in this game is not so much the concept, but rather the character traits of the Mc, the choices he makes based solely on the plans he makes when things don't go his way, and always for the same purpose. From this point of view, it is indeed repetitive, because instead of looking for clever solutions to change the course of events, he repeats the same errors over and over again with slight variations. This is not literally the case in the game , but instead of telling Jessica she has a big ass, if he tells her she has saggy tits, the result will probably be the same. The Mc is stupid, and he is a wimp. He shits in his pants as soon as he imagines that the day could advance again, and that he will then have to assume the consequences of his schemes. On the other hand, he is so stupid, that he becomes amusing. The way he gets emasculated by almost all women should even be worked on more, it would be funnier. But it's only my opinion
bro i agreed with your point of view 100%, i hate how dumd the mc is its triggers me a little bit, the The concept is not bad but he's badly executed imo, i like some of the charcters but i hate the fact that gives me no free choises i literally have to fuck every single girl whatever i want it or not its too linear with almost no free choises if there is any at all i like the persona of some of the girls they are good but yeah the rest of the game kinda ruins the fun for me

Duby501

Jun 8, 2020
Does anybody else have this problem where you can't load saves from older versions of the as they are not showing up in the game? I'd appreciate any kind of help, thanks!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
bro i agreed with your point of view 100%, i hate how dumd the mc is its triggers me a little bit, the The concept is not bad but he's badly executed imo, i like some of the charcters but i hate the fact that gives me no free choises i literally have to fuck every single girl whatever i want it or not its too linear with almost no free choises if there is any at all i like the persona of some of the girls they are good but yeah the rest of the game kinda ruins the fun for me
Yes, I totally see what you mean I think. The way I would modify this story, would revolve around the hidden scenes, integrating them into the main story, as options to have more interaction with the characters involved, and so that they have an impact on the flow of the game too. I would add a trail game with clues related to each girl, to discover the triggers for those parts of the game. That way, there would be real paths based on the player's choices. The Mc would have more complex choices, but also more distinct choices. Overall, a more or less harem path, a romance path, and another asshole all the way. At the start of season 1, the Mc is a rather neutral teenager, but as soon as he discovers his "curse" or "blessing" he has only an obsession to become the biggest intergalactic asshole. And unfortunately it only gets worse. Besides, the personalities of each girl are much better developed and interesting, but as soon as they come into contact with the Mc, they turn into neurotic sluts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echbert

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does anybody else have this problem where you can't load saves from older versions of the as they are not showing up in the game? I'd appreciate any kind of help, thanks!
It has two places where saves are stored.
In the folder your drive\Lust_Theory_S2E8_-_WINDOWS\LustTheory2-S2E8-pc\game\saves

And where the in-game saves are launched from
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes