♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is it me, or... the more we advance in the game, the mc is stupider, wimpier and an asshole of head of dick?
Blueball and snowball in the same time..... Bwahahaha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is it me, or... the more we advance in the game, the mc is stupider, wimpier and an asshole of head of dick?
Blueball and snowball in the same time..... Bwahahaha
i think it can be safely said that is not just you , on top of that game is also getting weirder with each update , tho not sure how will they top last one.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i think it can be safely said that is not just you , on top of that game is also getting weirder with each update , tho not sure how will they top last one.
Yeah, weirder is a way of saying that. I don't see where it's going to go either when the mc only thinks about getting his dick wet. It might have been better to do a side story with SWM or a spin-off. I mean with all the characters already known like Ellie Megan and Jessica... Even the succubus Emma lol. It kinda looks like that at some point, but... I don't know. It would be better not to use the same characters just to reduce the production cost of the game. Doing cross stories between these two, would make for a super big badaboom story I think.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, weirder is a way of saying that. I don't see where it's going to go either when the mc only thinks about getting his dick wet. It might have been better to do a side story with SWM or a spin-off. I mean with all the characters already known like Ellie Megan and Jessica... Even the succubus Emma lol. It kinda looks like that at some point, but... I don't know. It would be better not to use the same characters just to reduce the production cost of the game. Doing cross stories between these two, would make for a super big badaboom story I think.
well emma does show up in one of the hidden events, coffee mug in kitchen

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Finally got a chance to play this update (wasn't able to on my backup phone despite there being 6gb of space and it keeps saying there's not enough space to download this game on my phone.). Looks like the day advanced at the end which means the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Finally got a chance to play this update (wasn't able to on my backup phone despite there being 6gb of space and it keeps saying there's not enough space to download this game on my phone.). Looks like the day advanced at the end which means the following:

To beging with, I don't make any theory with Icenton's games.
These guys are crazy as fuck and seem to have fun defying all reasonable logic. They always invent stuff out of the blue

Second, I'm not going to read your text, because I've barely started season 2. By the way, thanks for the spoiler. If you hadn't put it, I would have cursed you until the end of time :devilish:
Third, a question.... How the fuck do you manage to play on your smartphone, while I sometimes struggle to play on a PC with a hundred-inch screen? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yep, you can see on phone when you are in freeroam
and many you have to if not most roll and reroll true till you finish it
Great, cause I was a bit shocked after meeting Ellie's mom (oh fucking hell.. Angel... :devilish:) Just like that, Mc and his date come out of the house, then outside, and... Nothing, Nada, Niet... I was like Whaaat??? Where the fuck did the love of my life go???

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Great, cause I was a bit shocked after meeting Ellie's mom (oh fucking hell.. Angel... :devilish:) Just like that, Mc and his date come out of the house, then outside, and... Nothing, Nada, Niet... I was like Whaaat??? Where the fuck did the love of my life go???
yeah some of those scenes got multiple variations, you get to have sex with mom, and then fail - > redo event and do daughter and finish event, but if you go straight to daughter you can miss mom
quite few events are like that

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yeah some of those scenes got multiple variations, you get to have sex with mom, and then fail - > redo event and do daughter and finish event, but if you go straight to daughter you can miss mom
quite few events are like that
yeah, i had that feeling. start by gathering information before jumping directly into the bushes, otherwise... :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0004.png

• Haha

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
I'm looking for some help. I'd appreciate if anyone knew what DAZ model and skin is used for Jessica. However, if the great team at Inceton Games heavily morphed a figure, I might be SOL :/

Aug 18, 2019
I'm looking for some help. I'd appreciate if anyone knew what DAZ model and skin is used for Jessica. However, if the great team at Inceton Games heavily morphed a figure, I might be SOL :/
The only thing i know hair is leony ponytail,i think amy e jessica is the same model,Just change the hair jessica leony ponytail and amy cathy hair

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernacular

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
The only thing i know hair is leony ponytail,i think amy e jessica is the same model,Just change the hair jessica leony ponytail and amy cathy hair
Finding clothing, hair, and jewelry wasn't too difficult. I asked the nice people at Inceton about her. They politely said no. I understand some artists may not want to give out 3D assets as competitors might abuse it or take credit. I'm just a DAZ hobbyist that mostly renders privately for my own entertainment. Thanks for your input :)

Reactions: Alabamajames123
Aug 18, 2019
The only thing i know hair is leony ponytail
Finding clothing, hair, and jewelry wasn't too difficult. I asked the nice people at Inceton about her. They politely said no. I understand some artists may not want to give out 3D assets as competitors might abuse it or take credit. I'm just a DAZ hobbyist that mostly renders privately for my own entertainment. Thanks for your input :)
Yeah,but they took inspiration in models from icstor like jessica is caroline and zoe is sarah.there is a part jessica slaps the penis of mc,clearly a reference to milf city caroline does that too.the good part incenton Works hard and delivers updates regurlarly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernacular

Vernacular

Dec 28, 2021
Yeah,but they take inspiration in models from icstor like jessica is caroline and zoe is sarah.there is a part jessica slaps the penis of mc,clearly a reference to milf city caroline does that too.the good part incenton Works hard and delivers updates regurlarly.
I know nothing of the MILF City game. But I do like Jessica. This is the best I can do at this point. The model is not even close :( BUT! I'll keep at it :unsure:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There are very few developers who actually create their own model. The majority of characters in the game are modified copies and Inceton is no exception. It's a shame but we can't blame them. It's much easier to make a popular game with characters that are already known to have appealing body shapes and faces, than to create new ones that will have to pass the approval of contributors and players. And not least, the problem with creating a new character from scratch is that it takes a long time. If today some complain that the updates are long in coming, imagine how long it would take to see the end of a vn game like this.
Some would never have the opportunity to fape with one hand and the mouse in the other :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes