♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
where do i have to go for the freeze day?
I don't remember exactly how and where it happens. Just follow the hint system and when you're nothing more to do with the girls, go to bed. It happens sooner or later, you can't miss it. And be sure to trigger all the "side quests" before the final scene with Zoe, because when you start with the final scene with Megan, it's too late. (The last scenes with Zoe and that of Megan follow each other without interruption)

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
isn't that exactly what I said? :)

Her lips are the most sensual lips I ever saw, and don't dare to say else. They are perfect copycat of my gf's lips :love:
you said "she doesn't have big lips, she has wonderful lips", so i assumed you were implying that big lips can't be wonderful. Felt it was my obligation to correct you.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you said "she doesn't have big lips, she has wonderful lips", so i assumed you were implying that big lips can't be wonderful. Felt it was my obligation to correct you.
You're right in the sense that it would be said in a derogatory way, but I didn't mean that big lips couldn't be beautiful, even if it's just a matter of personal taste and judgment. For example, I don't like big asses. But what can be considered a big ass? And from what point of view? Most people refer to standard norms given by other people.
On closer inspection, their analysis is the same as for the choice of a fitted kitchen, with standardized widths and heights. Hahaha I feel like I lost you there. But getting back on topic, you have every right to like big lips, just like other people have every right not to think they're big, whether they like them or not. From my point of view, they are neither big nor small. They are just perfect and I don't need to use superlatives to describe them. Personally, I love these/her lips so much that my girlfriend locks herself in the bathroom to finish getting ready before noon. she sometimes calls me "the sucker" :)

ben.dover0172

Jun 21, 2022
Ok so I'm new here and I havent played this game in a pretty long time, back when it was still called echoes of lust, I think I was pretty much done with episode 4 or maybe 3. I have a question though I downloaded the new Lust theory S2E8 but how do I get my saves from echoes of lust into the new version, I'm on a macbook if that helps!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ok so I'm new here and I havent played this game in a pretty long time, back when it was still called echoes of lust, I think I was pretty much done with episode 4 or maybe 3. I have a question though I downloaded the new Lust theory S2E8 but how do I get my saves from echoes of lust into the new version, I'm on a macbook if that helps!
Well, I'm on windows and I don't know the paths to the folders on your Macbook, but if it can help you, on windows, there are two saves folders. One in the game folder (where you unzipped it), and another following this path:

C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture-1541518183.

If you kept your saves in the game folder, AND they are compatible, you can copy/paste them from one folder to another.
This is what I had to do after my main drive ( C: ) crashed.

Now, now... "EOL" ended in season 1 ep 10, and "LOT" resumed in season 2, so I don't think you can pick up where you left off in "EOL" season 1, in "LOT" season 2. In fact, I'm more than sure. Season 1 (EOL ep 1 to 10) is still on the OP (original post). You have to download the full season if you want to complete it. Season 2 (LOT) is at ep 8 for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ben.dover0172

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Why is his left hand on the right side? Or am I missing something. It's not pointing diagonally....
Want another weird pic? Here (the head of the girl, Megan if I remember correctly, is on the right of the photo)
Or it's his clone's point of view ?

screenshot0025.png

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Want another weird pic? Here (the head of the girl, Megan if I remember correctly, is on the right of the photo)
Or it's his clone's point of view ?

View attachment 1884282
I can't spot anything weird with that image. In this scene the camera points towards the characters from various angles, and if you check some of the pictures right before and after the picture you've just posted, that image is perfectly fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I can't spot anything weird with that image. In this scene the camera points towards the characters from various angles, and if you check some of the pictures right before and after the picture you've just posted, that image is perfectly fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the pic I posted the Mc is between Megan's legs, like in yours, but from their right point of view, not their left. Megan's ass is on the left on my pic, and the Mc's right hand is simply upside down. Unless he cross his arms while he holds her waist, I don't see how it's possible. Try the position and you'll understand what I'm talking about ;)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes