wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Me too. Was it the compressed version?
Nah, full one. I managed to do it with finishing big orgy and then when AI asks what you want to do I say I need more time so it returned me to home. Then I could do more events and goodbye stories

About "Goodbye Stories": Does any of them hav sex at all? I did 2 of my favorites(Elizabeth and Jessica) and both have no sex lol

Aug 18, 2019
Nah, full one. I managed to do it with finishing big orgy and then when AI asks what you want to do I say I need more time so it returned me to home. Then I could do more events and goodbye stories

About "Goodbye Stories": Does any of them hav sex at all? I did 2 of my favorites(Elizabeth and Jessica) and both have no sex lol
No sex unfortunatelly,dumb writer.at least the bonus event the test had 5 jessica to have fun

TomNTN96

Aug 1, 2022
I do have the same issue, as it apparently doesnt trigger Nicoles Classroom Event.
Ist there a way around it, or do we just have to wait for a fix? Reinstalled the game, just to be sure...
if reinstalling the game works can you let me know please

Mar 18, 2022
I was a big fan of the game..... until the last two updates came out.
I have to ask the developer: what's going on with you? Do you have new employees, or are you tired of the game?
So far the storyline has been great and with the last two updates the story has been completely trashed.
And what is the sudden shit with the NTR?
I am absolutely sure that you lost a lot of players with the change of direction.
As I said, the last updates don't fit into the story at all and are ideally suited to turning a good game into shit
My opinion....

kingdom104

Sep 12, 2020
I do have the same issue, as it apparently doesnt trigger Nicoles Classroom Event.
Ist there a way around it, or do we just have to wait for a fix? Reinstalled the game, just to be sure...
yep i can confirm also having this issue, oddly enough and older version of this game didint have this problem and i got past it

Aug 18, 2019
I was a big fan of the game..... until the last two updates came out.
I have to ask the developer: what's going on with you? Do you have new employees, or are you tired of the game?
So far the storyline has been great and with the last two updates the story has been completely trashed.
And what is the sudden shit with the NTR?
I am absolutely sure that you lost a lot of players with the change of direction.
As I said, the last updates don't fit into the story at all and are ideally suited to turning a good game into shit
My opinion....
First writer was conviction the game was good,inceton changed the writer to vivix after that everything went downhill.

Reactions: tbz1983 and DADIANA

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
The goodbye stories tried to convey love and fulfill the pity in each character's life, however, they could have been much better by adding some beautiful love-making scenes with deep affection.
If it was really going to be the doom of world, there would be nothing sweeter than making love with the beloved ones during the last moments.

Last edited:

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
The huge orgy event contained too many unavoidable anal actions, which many people would dislike somehow. Every female character just went eager to fuck with not a single piece of cloth on, leading the fucking scenes to something totally tasteless.
We used to understand the different characteristics of each female, and enjoy the process of chasing them down accordingly. But they just suddenly lose their minds and go straight to fuck like whores, as if their souls are replaced by something else, no wonder the great amount of fuck just lose the appeal.

Sep 8, 2020
The game requires MC to talk to Amy at school's pool in the noon, but when doing so, the MC be like "I don't have to talk to her right now"! Too many bugs to list but this one just stopped me dead in my fap tracks.

Reactions: sickqt

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The huge orgy event contained too many unavoidable anal actions, which many people would dislike somehow. Every female character just went eager to fuck with not a single piece of cloth on, leading the fucking scenes to something totally tasteless.
We used to understand the different characteristics of each female, and enjoy the process of chasing them down accordingly. But they just suddenly lose their minds and go straight to fuck like whores, as if their souls are replaced by something else, no wonder the great amount of fuck just lose the appeal.
Yeah, this.

Didn't even fap.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert and DADIANA

NyVar

May 23, 2020
worst update ever... with ANY game xD
5 mins in the orgy i KNEW(!) there was nothing in there.. so i skipped all the "OOH FUUCK.. HARDER"'s, and that was it? o_O LOL they hyped this update up so hard, and THAT's what they got? xD hahaha, lmfao. dont think S3 is gonna be good with that plot twist either :p

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes