cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Hi all, how to get this hidden event :
" 14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."

Got no idea how to get this, need help...
You just have to keep clicking Megan when given a choice to choose a girl in the orgy scene. Keep an eye out for the dialogue "her body pressing against you with every thrust" and then click her left nipple

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
My save games keep looping me back to the MC waking up to the beginning morning where the MC discovered he can make copies of himself.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
THE game is version s2 episode 9 only i need version 9.5
That should be 9.5 (Lust Theory S2E9.5 - WINDOWS.zip 15.49 GB)

A compressed version s2 e9.5 of the game
15.4 gb -> 4.5 gb with just jpg optimization

v2 15.4 gb -> 1.9 gb webp

Workupload
I'm guessing he just "didn't put 9.5" on the file names.

Reactions: m1st3r1

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019

Here is a sample of my save game loops. So far I have to replay each event on the v9 and can watch them on 9.5 but it loops back after each event.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
! C:\Users\aksha\Downloads\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix.zip: The archive is corrupt

i got the file from frontpage so why would it be corrupt?? my zip wont extract it because of this
Edit: the Mega file doesnt give me this error

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
code for 9.5 is carol
Not sure if that is the code they are after, I got a piece of cake or something show up on the screen and when I clicked it, it asked for a code that wasn't 'carol', as I tried that, but had already entered that for the red bonus button.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
The compressed for Season 1 Ep. 1-10 via mixdrop is not suitable, each time on downloading it stuck and eventually it reset everything back to 0% . What a bummer.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So as we are nearing the end, which character do you think was done the dirtiest? My vote goes to Zoe, who was the shy inexperienced girl next door with a crush on the MC early in Season 1, but somehow ended up thinking about all the cocks she has sucked in later episodes as she has apparently been banging everyone in sight despite again, apparently having a massive crush on the MC who is always around her, and has been single forever.

Kapitannasty

Feb 18, 2022
Is just me ho is annoyed by choosing in this game. because it don't seem too matter. you get longer/shorter scenes sometimes. but it just makes it annoying too play the game. you have too go back and fort too see shit!.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes