Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Strange... Since it depends on the savegame you use, I guess it could be a problem of backward compatibility of the savegame you used... But that exception «ca not defined» is clearly provoked by the missing of that line of code :unsure:

From where did you downloaded the game?

Also, can you provide here the savegame causing the «ca not defined» exception?
Sure. I'll attach it.

I get all my Games here.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Sure. I'll attach it.
That's curious: loading from your savegame in my installation gives me the same exception it gives to you, while loading from my previous savegames I reached the same point in the story and I made the savegame I attach here, and loading from this savegame the exception does not occur.

At this point one thing is sure: the problem was in your savegame. I have no idea why, but possibly you saved it with an old buggy release, I guess...

Anyway, since my savegames has never given me any problems, I suggest you load from my savegame here attached to start from a "clean" savegame.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Inceton's website just jumped to 93% completed on LT. Next update methinks is forthcoming soon! Really interested at where this story will pick up.

lev237

Apr 20, 2020
Does someone know how to activate the "Mega Megan" event? Developers said they have updated it in e9.5, but I still don't know what event is it.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Does someone know how to activate the "Mega Megan" event? Developers said they have updated it in e9.5, but I still don't know what event is it.
The event is called “Megan Fivesome”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time i played, this game was full of bugs, let's see if it got better :KEK:
It's still buggy… but playable. In the end, however, there are severe bugs that can only be overcome with the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: lev237

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Page 474? For real? You have 474 x 6 = 2,844 save games? Sheeeeez... :LOL:
I'm saving a lot, yes.
Mostly because of many Games still can't get their Save Compatibility right.
But i also delete most of the old Saves after a current Playsession / Update.
I'm just to lazy to go back to Page 1 everytime, so i keep going. And that's why i end up in the high Numbers. :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This Dev is really charging $25 dollars for Season 2 of this? I would like to have what this Dev is smoking...

MHD.jpg

I'll be playing this season on here. You saved me money by being a greedy, money hungry Dev :D

Reactions: луна

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
So that means you need to do charity and give it away for most minimal amount? Not how any business works. :LUL:
Well, 30 bucks (25 in the case of this vn) is the price of an average "B-class" game. Can this game be compared by the amount of work even to the newly released "Hi-Fi Rush", for example? I don't think so. So such a pricing can't really be justified.

3.70 star(s) 241 Votes