-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, kinda stuck. I completed the goodbye for everyone but now what? This surely cant be the end even though people here are saying they've finished the game.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You mean the bold letters in the dialogue? I noticed them too. All bold letters result in this text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's a reference to the things
explains at the end and the things MC has figured out for himself. However, I'm also a bit questioning about
. What's funny here is how in real life you would articulate bold letters in spoken word. I'm excited to see what the VA makes of it here.
thanks for your comments

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Hi, kinda stuck. I completed the goodbye for everyone but now what? This surely cant be the end even though people here are saying they've finished the game.
I actually liked the ending. But I am also very very sad that it is over after two real days and the perceived seventy days of the MC. You could still do so much. And the mechanics of not being able to control the MC but someone else has enormous potential. It seemed like this was possible several times, but this was only implemented once. Either I missed something or this was only possible once.

I think the Groundhog Day has lasted around twelve thousand years for the MC of that story.

hkms

Apr 21, 2019
I am kinda stuck on Season 2.. for every MC it says "You'll have to complete a specieal event to continue XY's stoy... ".
I already did xmas special one and two and met emma by clicking on the mug in the kitchen. I cannot click on the tape in the garage or the lightswitch in the hall. Also Sophies Quests did not even start. Does anybody have an Idea how i can proceed?
I dont know how I can continue with the story :(

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Did anyone else replay some of Season 1 with the Christmas Update and be reminded how different and arguably better the game used to be? Both story and gameplay wise.

There used to be some mild puzzle solving around the groundhog day mechanic. When was the last time that was the case in Season 2? Where you had to gain information to use on another day, or make sure that a character would be at a certain place at a certain time, anything like that? Now it's go to sleep to eventually trigger a new scene, even if that scene takes place at night at the party.

And it's wild how different the characters were in Season 1. I forgot that unless Megan was drunk, she was very reluctant about doing anything with her "roommate". Now she'll suck his dick at the breakfast table first thing in the morning.

It's like the devs got tired of their own game and progression and just wanted to put their models in some sex scenes. Wasn't there supposed to be a season 3 at some point? Now I don't see the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: VonRaschke

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
I recently started Season1 Ep. 1-10. Can anyone provide me the Bonus Code(s)? Does it have one ultimate code to unlock everything?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Wanted to play, but got this Error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'ca' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 96036, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Sat Jan 21 18:43:28 2023

Anybody knows ho to fix it? I have searched the Thread but only found two People with the same Problem, but no Solution...

Francesco32

Jul 12, 2018
i have never played this game and i wanted to ask if the file under the heading season 2 Ep. 9.5 also includes season 1 since it weighs 15 gigabytes. thanks and sorry my english i use the translator.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
i have never played this game and i wanted to ask if the file under the heading season 2 Ep. 9.5 also includes season 1 since it weighs 15 gigabytes. thanks and sorry my english i use the translator.
No, they are two separate games. You need the corresponding downloads for S1 and S2. Of course you have to play S1 first.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Wanted to play, but got this Error:

While running game code:

Anybody knows ho to fix it? I have searched the Thread but only found two People with the same Problem, but no Solution...
Strange. It looks like in your code the character 'ca' is not defined.

In your "script.rpy" file you should have the following line which define such a character:
Code:
default ca = Character("???", who_color="#7c23b0")#Carol
Did you make any changes to the original code?
Consider redownloading it.

Also, since the full traceback begins as follows:

it seems like you were in the middle of the Jessica Goodbye Story when the error occurred... I mean: this is towards the end of the game, and if I remember correctly it is not the first time a dialogue of the "ca" character is displayed, so it's very strange that this error did not show up before.

It seems like you edited the source code and reloaded the scripts after modifying it in the middle of the game: can it be?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Strange. It looks like in your code the character 'ca' is not defined.

In your "script.rpy" file you should have the following line which define such a character:
Code:
default ca = Character("???", who_color="#7c23b0")#Carol
Did you make any changes to the original code?
Consider redownloading it.

Also, since the full traceback begins as follows:

it seems like you were in the middle of the Jessica Goodbye Story when the error occurred... I mean: this is towards the end of the game, and if I remember correctly it is not the first time a dialogue of the "ca" character is displayed, so it's very strange that this error did not show up before.

It seems like you edited the source code and reloaded the scripts after modifying it in the middle of the game: can it be?

The only Thing i did was adding the 0x52 Cheat Mod.
And i've got no script.rpy only scr.rpa :unsure:

Because i don't know how many Updates i missed and which Scene you're reffering to: These are the last Saves, if that helps.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The only Thing i did was adding the 0x52 Cheat Mod.
And i've got no script.rpy only scr.rpa :unsure:
Mhh... that cheat mode doesn't change existing code, as far as I know.
If you only have .rpa files it means you haven't extracted the code from the archive files, so you should not be able to modify it.
Nonetheless that error « Exception: Sayer 'ca' is not defined. » definitely means that in your source code the line
default ca = Character("???", who_color="#7c23b0")#Carol is missing, but is not missing from my source code.

Chances are you download is corrupted.

Do you have a savegame just before that exception occurred? If so, try to download the game again and load from that savegame without making any modification (not even the cheat mode, also I doubt that can be the problem, since I have added it to my game and gives me no problem) and see if the exception persist.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Mhh... that cheat mode doesn't change existing code, as far as I know.
If you only have .rpa files it means you haven't extracted the code from the archive files, so you should not be able to modify it.
Nonetheless that error « Exception: Sayer 'ca' is not defined. » definitely means that in your source code the line
default ca = Character("???", who_color="#7c23b0")#Carol is missing, but is not missing from my source code.

Chances are you download is corrupted.

Do you have a savegame just before that exception occurred? If so, try to download the game again and load from that savegame without making any modification (not even the cheat mode, also I doubt that can be the problem, since I have added it to my game and gives me no problem) and see if the exception persist.

Sadly i didn't work out. Downloaded again. Loaded one of the old Saves from August. Still the same Error.
But i checked. The script.rpy is now. And the Source Code Line is in it. :confused:

EDIT: Well. That was strange. I've loaded another, even older Save and skipped. Got a different Error after a few Sec. . Ignored. But after that it seems to work now. Carol is alive now. :D

Thank You!
P.S. Will annoy you again if i get another Error. :p

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
EDIT: Well. That was strange. I've loaded another, even older Save and skipped. Got a different Error after a few Sec. . Ignored. But after that it seems to work now. Carol is alive now. :D
Strange... Since it depends on the savegame you use, I guess it could be a problem of backward compatibility of the savegame you used... But that exception «ca not defined» is clearly provoked by the missing of that line of code :unsure:

From where did you downloaded the game?

Also, can you provide here the savegame causing the «ca not defined» exception?

3.70 star(s) 241 Votes