sonkotral

Oct 14, 2021
I've played way too many renpy games, like, maybe a hundred or even more. But this one is definitely in my top 3. The story, amount of smart in it, while keeping it simple and easy to follow. Characters have actual characters, models are just the right amount of cute&hot. Just when you think it might start getting repetitive, it finds a way to make you wonder or get excited. (Clapping hands is a good example of that). Whish I could afford to support the dev. But I'm too busy playing adult visual novels to actually go out and make money.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
people give a link where to download step by step instructions for this game .. if it's not difficult
Are you asking for a walk through or instructions on how to download and install the game? I'm not clear on what you're asking for, because you don't really need a walkthrough since everything is trial and error and repeats itself until you do it right

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Are you asking for a walk through or instructions on how to download and install the game? I'm not clear on what you're asking for, because you don't really need a walkthrough since everything is trial and error and repeats itself until you do it right
I need walkthrough guides .. and you are wrong .. so that a non-catari scene is open, it is necessary to create everything at the right time and not rely on luck

ata822

Jul 12, 2020
i had already completed season 1 a while ago but i don't have it anymore. sadly theres no way i'm replaying the entire game for this christmas episode. if anyone has a suggestion please let me know

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Hey guys! I just downloaded the S1 Christmas Event, but it seems like the full S1. Is that correct? Is this download an update/ replacement for the 10 episodes of S1? And how do I do to play the Christmass Event?

Thanks!

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys! I just downloaded the S1 Christmas Event, but it seems like the full S1. Is that correct? Is this download an update/ replacement for the 10 episodes of S1? And how do I do to play the Christmass Event?

Thanks!
You can either play till the end to enable the Xmass Event or load (paste to game save directory) the save file from S1 end.

My2002415

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 1896035

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-22
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Developer: Inceton - -
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-10 S2 E9.5 - S1 Christmas Event
Other Titles: Lust Theory/ EchoesOfLust
Language: English
Other Games: Summer with Mia - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Inside Jennifer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content

Formerly named Echoes of Lust

DOWNLOAD
S1 Christmas Event
Win/Linux:
- - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Save

Season 2 Ep. 9.5
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: GUIDE - CHEAT MOD - - HIDDEN EVENTS

Season 1 Ep. 1-10

devonY7 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 182364 View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182367 View attachment 200509 View attachment 200510 View attachment 200511 View attachment 200512 View attachment 253499
View attachment 726279 View attachment 726280 View attachment 726281 View attachment 726282 View attachment 726283
Why doesn't the first season work?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Why doesn't the first season work?
It's hard to understand what do you mean exactly (and in general).

In the case that you are wondering why your saves from Season 1 don't work for Christmas Event I have an answer - the game was renamed since then, now it stores save files in different directory.

My2002415

Oct 30, 2022
It's hard to understand what do you mean exactly (and in general).

In the case that you are wondering why your saves from Season 1 don't work for Christmas Event I have an answer - the game was renamed since then, now it stores save files in different directory.
No, I don't mean that the extraction process fails from the file here for the first season

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
I'm going to play this one but which one should I download and play? S1 Christmas Event or Season 1 Ep. 1-10?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
The art and models are fine, but once you get into season 2 the writing turns into such drek that it makes the game virtually unplayable for me. It's pretty much one meaningless (and non sexy) spit roasting after another with essentially no story. I really liked season 1, but I have to really struggle to come back to this game even with the time I already have invested in it and the art quality.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes