bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I hope they make 3D Lust theory game - One Hand Playable - Like come on please this is a sex game, why wouldn't one of my hand be in my place. It's literally unplayable and unenjoyable. I think it's not hard to implement too. Only mouse option should be there. Can anybody close to the dev inform him about this?
So no one likes it to be one handed gameplay?

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Having just finished Season 2, just want to leave my opinion (with spoilers).

I enjoyed the concept of this story. Time travel/day repeating is an interesting concept. I enjoyed Season 1 a lot.
Season 2 was good up until the point of double MCs. I mean, after this point, it became, for me, a completely different story... one I just was not interested in at all.
At this point, there was no more meaningful dialogue with the other characters.. it was just sex, sex, sex... The orgy scene with all the girls.... I respect the animation and hard work... but man, that was a slog to get through. As none of it meant anything... all the girls were just sexual husks... they were no longer individual relationships that the MC had to nurture and win over.. they were just mind-controlled sex dolls.. nothing more. Knowing this... Knowing that there was no real connection there, making it as meaningless as a dream, made me lose all interest in it. That orgy scene, with nothing of substance to the story, took so long to get through.. I appreciate the hard work they went through to animate it, but it felt like they put their energy and hard work into the wrong area. Definitely could have been better suited putting that energy into the writing.

That brings me to the big reveal of the story... It is all a simulation. What. The. Fuck. This basically the same as saying that "it was all a dream." What a cop out. What a let down. I can't express how disappointed I was in this ending of Season 2. Basically, tells the audience that the entire story "was just a dream". Nothing much pisses off your readers more than that.

They teased Season 3 at the end... Don't know where they go from the end of Season 2, as Season 2 seemed to wrap everything up, albeit in a disappointing manner. Season 2 retconned Season 1, and said "Nah, none of that actually happened". So, if Season 3 happens, I hope it retcons Season 2. Please Season 3, fix the story, clean off the **** stain that Season 2's ending left behind.
This ^

I just finished season 2, and I realized that my money has gone to waste.

The long and grueling orgy scene was extremely hard to get through, and when I finished it I thought, well, now I can return to seducing the girls and making them fall for me.

But "Wham! There you go. Nothing you did really matters. Because you are a simulation. ROFLMFAO"

I'm just plain disappointed at this point. Not buying S3 until I hear they have made it a masterpiece. But they can't at this point. They fugged up.

It's like Saints Row 4, you can't go back now, reboot.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
But they can't at this point. They fugged up.

It's like Saints Row 4, you can't go back now, reboot.
Ah, see... ...you aren't using your imagination enough. There's any number of things that could happen. Like...

...it wasn't a simulation at all. The MC was in a coma all along and the whole thing was a Vicodin hallucination.
OR
...MC figures out how to hack the simulation and bangs every girl in it at will, including Carol.

JK, you're probably right, but the reality of no more fun with Jessica and Megan is :(

Reactions: Randeep44

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Agreed. Jessica is my favorite in the series. Just wish I knew which DAZ G3F she was :(
Jessica drove me crazy and I always went for her quests first back when I started having adult visual novel games in last year August. As the big sis personality and a les, she was very attractive. But later on I realized Megan was the sexiest of them all, and the real face of lust theory universe. It's her caramel skin and lil sis personality that made go wild for her and gave me a huge lil sis fetish. Being searching for lil sis games ever since. Like girlfriend is boring right? Who needs a stupid girlfriend when you the lil sis. In Lust theory 2, I was crazy for Amy for a unique beautiful looks but later went back to Megan again. Like others say, Team Megan all the way.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is season3 in development now?
I wish Amy and Jessica had more screen time. and Ellie too
It doesn't appear on their home page, which shows the development progress of all their other games. So I'm guessing no.
There is a for "Lust Unreal Theory" on their Patreon showing a 3D environment and a 3D model of Megan. I don't know if this is a remake or sequel or anything else.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
There is a for "Lust Unreal Theory" on their Patreon showing a 3D environment and a 3D model of Megan. I don't know if this is a remake or sequel or anything else.
New game Engine

Clarkkent_2007

Dec 22, 2022
I still can't access the downloadable content heck I can't even download the downloadable content so how do I get to download said content so I can play said content

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure, but what is it storywise? A sequel, a remake, a tech demo, proof of concept?
It looks like a remake, but no information is available at this point.
I guess at this point they are just testing out if they can actually do it.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links

Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) :Mega ; ;
Season 2 v1.0.3 (957 animations) : Mega ; ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Any android port for this?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes