spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Please use the search function.
In fairness, the search function isn't that great.
In the past, you used to be able to set a date range to search, which was much better.
The advanced search can't be used for specific threads for some reason.
Also, the search results seem to be given in some weird random order - not by most recent to oldest - for some reason.

I personally, still try to use it, but it's not as simple as it should be.

Reactions: Maestro91

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Okay seriously... How hard is it to read the text. Okay I get it you skipped trough the text so you missed what they said and you dont know what you need to do. So you repeat it again and skip everything again? And don't bother to read it what it says? And then you probably run it again just to be sure and skip the text that explains what you need to do but you skip it again? WTF! And how hard is it to check the phone and see what you need to do next? ON THE PHONE THERE IS A APP CALLED STORY! ITS A WALKTROUGH!

Fuck it. We will revamp that quest with Zoe so that it's crystal clear what you need to do next. (If I see a comment asking "What do I need to do now?" I'll shoot my self in the leg.)

And we will pull the "Story"" button out of the phone and place it on the screen next to the phone and it will say "Hints" hopefully that will help!
View attachment ast.mp4

Reactions: Canto Forte

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
IncetonGames Sorry it looked like i was part of the straw that broke the camel's back for you.
Didn't want to be an annoyance, was just not playing the game for about 3 months? And had no idea what to do.

The first time playing it form start to finsih i do not remember having any problems, in case that is making things a little better.

Feb 8, 2019
I'm stuck at repositioning the laptop the next day - the blue pot is unclickable the whole day so I can not go to Jessicas room again after she lefts. (The room is locked). Tried this with both options walked on her and didn't in both events the room is locked next day and key nowhere...
Anyone else does have this p ?

Last edited:

ae7f5o4h

Jun 3, 2017
So all I got for this update was basically you get the girl in the locker room to blow you and piss off your younger sister when you cum on her pants, and then you get to have your older sis give you a handjob after you try for like 4 nights. is that all that's new? about 15 minutes?

I'm only asking because everything says "to be continued" after only a few minutes. Am I missing anything?

Reactions: PeteHanson

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm stuck at repositioning the laptop the next day - the blue pot is unclickable the whole day so I can not go to Jessicas room again after she lefts.
Anyone else does have this p ?
You already have the key, so you should be able to enter when she leaves. Just stand in front of her room and keep skipping time until you can enter.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
the room is locked
Basically all you have to do is talk to her, go to the blue pot in the living room to get the key, wait for the evening, get into her room and click on the laptop, next day you do the same and that should be it.

Feb 8, 2019
Basically all you have to do is talk to her, go to the blue pot in the living room to get the key, wait for the evening, get into her room and click on the laptop, next day you do the same and that should be it.
deleted everything from the user Renpy folder and tried again it worked but not at night but sooner

Last edited:

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
Download this file and replace the older file.
thats great but it dont work for me lol unless i put new script in wrong place (game folder?)
ok i got it to work by opening the script copying it and pasting over old one ..works after that thanks

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
the blue pot is unclickable the whole day so I can not go to Jessicas room again after she lefts. (The room is locked). Tried this with both options walked on her and didn't in both events the room is locked next day and key nowhere...
I just did it and it seems that if you go to sleep after talking to Jess, you have to wait until night-time to be able to click on the pot, since it's the time in which you could the first time.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In fairness, the search function isn't that great.
In the past, you used to be able to set a date range to search, which was much better.
The advanced search can't be used for specific threads for some reason.
Also, the search results seem to be given in some weird random order - not by most recent to oldest - for some reason.

I personally, still try to use it, but it's not as simple as it should be.
Yeah, one of the sort options is really odd.

If you don't have an option (&o=) in the URL, or it's not date, use this:
&o=date

Replace the other one, or add this to the end of the URL.

You can change the default search sort by clicking your name at the top right, click "Preferences" on the left, and scroll down to "Search Options". Mine is set to "Most recent".

Last edited:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I know this question was maybe asked 1000 times in this forum how the fuck do I get all the hidden events i even tried with console I have unlocked the first and second trough console.
Where is now the third when I use the console with the same command as in one and two just with 3 it doesn't work and when I sleep I lose the first scene again with the console I would do it the legit way trough new start but then I need please a Hero to tell me exactly step for step how to unlock it and I think this would help so many people who are enjoying the game but cant find out how to Unlock them. o_O
Thanks in advance

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes