Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I liked the voice of Megan (Even tho I LOATHE the character), and the voice of Zoe. Both of those voices were way better than their replacements. Honestly...this was a disappointment cuz now I can't even enjoy the partially voiced previous version cuz they replaced those voices. Why not just keep it? Yeah the voices change...but at least u keep the OG better voices. Plus wouldn't u save money? Like I wish those 2 were kept at the very least...

Such a shame :(
You got to ask the devs (who don't read here), but I know that many peoeple didn't like the fact that so many characters had the same voice.
And maybe it was this actress who quit after all? I haven't looked into it.

Reactions: KiraJames

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just downloaded the latest S2 version a week ago. That's my luck I guess. Did they update the gallery so the dialogue is replayed too or is it still just the animations only?
A new version will come in January I think, this one still is not complete.
They added voiceovers to (almost) all the dialogues.
The replay section just plays ingame scenes. What was chaned there also affects what you see in the gallery.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.5.0.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
  • Voiceover:(optional)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain
Season 2 v1.5.0 (1254 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Mod updated for S2

I'll update with S3 as well when a decent amount of animation is added.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
In season 2, when you play truth or dare with Megan the phone appears to black for sexting choice, is it intentional or a bug?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can't we get Megan's old voice in season 1? I prefer that.
1. The devs are not active here.
2. MissMoonified (the original voice actress ) is not in the business anymore, she's the one they had to find a replacement for.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Same for Zoe. These new ones are just...well....I hope they saved a receipt.
Same actress, she's gone.

I must confess I chuckled a bit when the narrator in the Christmas episode said "you hear Megan's sweet voice" and then the new actress said something half drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: Jhonnny6969

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Same actress, she's gone.

I must confess I chuckled a bit when the narrator in the Christmas episode said "you hear Megan's sweet voice" and then the new actress said something half drunk.
...damn. They could've at least kept the parts they did voice rather than change it all. Regret deleting the older version now.
They should've kept looking for better actresses.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...damn. They could've at least kept the parts they did voice rather than change it all. Regret deleting the older version now.
They should've kept looking for better actresses.
I rather have the same actress for the whole game.

And sure, you can easily keep the old versions. Save some space by unpacking the audio resource file and only keeping that directory. If you copy it in the new versions directory, the old files will be used whenever possible.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Same for Zoe. These new ones are just...well....I hope they saved a receipt.
I actually might be wrong about Megan, Megan might still have the old VA? she kind sounds like her sometimes. I mean I miss the meh attitude and tone she had before. It was her sibling quarrel voice thing that hooked everyone into this game. Jessica sounds like she has the same attitude. Anyhow, I only remember and have interest with the 3 main girls of the house. There is too much nostalgia to enjoy the new ones, but at least they almost have 100% voice acting, including the hidden scenes.

• Angry

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I rather have the same actress for the whole game.

And sure, you can easily keep the old versions. Save some space by unpacking the audio resource file and only keeping that directory. If you copy it in the new versions directory, the old files will be used whenever possible.
My head hurts lol. Explain further cuz I'm an idiot :unsure:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I actually might be wrong about Megan, Megan might still have the old VA? she kind sounds like her sometimes. I mean I miss the meh attitude and tone she had before. It was her sibling quarrel voice thing that hooked everyone into this game. Jessica sounds like she has the same attitude. Anyhow, I only remember and have interest with the 3 main girls of the house. There is too much nostalgia to enjoy the new ones, but at least they almost have 100% voice acting, including the hidden scenes.
Albeit way less quality acting :(

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes