Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My head hurts lol. Explain further cuz I'm an idiot :unsure:
With a tool called unren you can unpack the game's archives.
This will create several subdirectorie in your game directory. In there you will find all the voice files, like:
g%gamedir%/game/audio/vo/zoe/e10a1.ogg

If you copy that audio directory from the old game version over to the new version, the new version will use these files and only if it can not find the right file it will access it's own files from the archive.

Edit: scrap that, seems they moved the files. But with unren you at least get the files for personal use

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
With a tool called unren you can unpack the game's archives.
This will create several subdirectorie in your game directory. In there you will find all the voice files, like:
g%gamedir%/game/audio/vo/zoe/e10a1.ogg

If you copy that audio directory from the old game version over to the new version, the new version will use these files and only if it can not find the right file it will access it's own files from the archive.
before i shared the game here i used unren to take a peek at the audio . the old files still exists in the game but are stored elsewhere and have different file names than the current ones . so it would take some effort to restore old VA .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
before i shared the game here i used unren to take a peek at the audio . the old files still exists in the game but are stored elsewhere and have different file names than the current ones . so it would take some effort to restore old VA .
Oh, that's a bummer. I thought they just replaced everything. What's the new directory name?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Oh, that's a bummer. I thought they just replaced everything. What's the new directory name?
i deleted the rpy extracted version of the game but iirc one of them (i think the old one) was in a vo folder outside the audio folder and one was inside the audio folder going by another folder name .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i deleted the rpy extracted version of the game but iirc one of them (i think the old one) was in a vo folder outside the audio folder and one was inside the audio folder going by another folder name .
Ok, that would be manageable. But if the even renamed the file names ... I'll have to take a look once the new version makes it to GOG.

Reactions: devonY7

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Are there really only two elizabeth scenes? wtf... I am using cheat mod with re-live, so maybe bugged? I find it hard to believe

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are there really only two elizabeth scenes? wtf... I am using cheat mod with re-live, so maybe bugged? I find it hard to believe
Elizabeth has plenty of scenes. When it comes to intimate senes: There are only two replayable ones in season 2, but there are more in the game when you play the game, also some in the hidden events. But the focus is definitly not on her.
Problem with her is that she's just there for the typical mammy kink. She has no real story, where something could happen. Maybe in S3 they come up with something to do for her.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
oh so it is available, it's just whoever is leaking it is not sharing the mac version
Yeah or there was no Mac version when it was shared. There could be multiple reasons.
But like I said just build yourself a Mac version out of the PC one.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes