Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I provided a link to a specific post. What is my fault if your post with a separate update for this game is located in the following post?!
Oh no, I think you miss understood me. I was just saying for other to read here, that you linked both the Compression and the Patch. Its basically what a few people where asking about the last few pages.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well so far my impressions of S3, its totally dif game, same models, but no more day repeating. drama got included, he pissed half the girls on day 1 and we can only hope that wont became simp after girls for season. no clue what will come out of it, will still be fuck em all game ? will we have to choose ?
there is no save imports with this one, so version that is available. you get asked few ? if you played, ... and thats it.
so for s2 there are only those dlc and than s3 that startas a new game? thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so for s2 there are only those dlc and than s3 that startas a new game? thanks
s2 probably got some stuff added in between, but most importantly it should be final version, with full voice over. like s1 was .
s3 it starts from end of s2 you wake up with 2 girls after threesome, but does feel diferent, more on serious note than it was. so myself i really dont know what to expect after this intro (which is what s3 is so far). also 2nd mc chick, 2 protagonists probably, not enough info to know for sure beyond that if feels and looks dif with same group of chicks + addition.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Finally got tired enough of the missing images in the Season 2 Sophie/Angel Threesome replay and not seeing a fix ever released, so I decided to fix it as best as I can. Still one missing image from the game, but there's not much I can do about that. Extract this to the root folder and the scene should work (sans one animation), which is a massive improvement from before.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Basically download it again for a little final update ... Hard pass
Well, they did add another bonus scene, as they did for the past few versions. Also they added new animations for existing scenes.

But it's not final anyway. The lines of one actress are still missing and some bugs need to be cleared out. Another version will probably be released at the end of January.

No one forces you to download. I don't download it now as well, but will do so when the version I bought will be final. Then I download the installers again and probably go for another playthrough..

Reactions: stargate1979

yeaokkid

Mar 2, 2020
same. i saw some tentacles scene with girls in files of the game but ive never seen it while playing. i guess it's new but i cant find a way to trigger it

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you know how long it usually takes for updates to make it to GOG?
Depends on the excuses the devs can come up with :)
Last time it was just a day, but after the initial release no update was uploaded for half a year.

They promised that this time they do it asap, but they say they could not connect to the server. After their holiday break we'll see.

Reactions: michelita

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question. Did they get rid of the bubble sex? One thing I hated about this game was that. Slow, medium, fast. Click the next bubble. Slow, medium, fast. Click the next bubble. Climax. Hated it. Felt like it broke the flow of the game and scenes too much.
No, that's still in the game. While I don't mind having these options, for the normal playthrough a 'Next' and 'Previous' option would have been nice.

Reactions: TritonRM
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes