TritonRM

Sep 3, 2021
No, that's still in the game. While I don't mind having these options, for the normal playthrough a 'Next' and 'Previous' option would have been nice.
Sad now :(

Guess I'll try this again later, when I have more free time. Oddly curious about how the story progresses. Stopped playing this right after he started with the cloning of himself.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
That content is "fake" anyway, i.e. someone paid the dev something like $1000 to add a scene
So the tag for NTR is not really needed if the dev never plans to keep it in the game after a fake NTR... Its false advertising for people who like NTR... But also mean people who hate NTR wont bother looking at the game. so is the tag for it worth it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sad now :(

Guess I'll try this again later, when I have more free time. Oddly curious about how the story progresses. Stopped playing this right after he started with the cloning of himself.
From then on it's really going downhill :)
But once the main story is completed, there are some nice events, don't want to spoiler too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TritonRM

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Its a low budget indie adult game, of course the voice audio will be bad. Ive yet to play an adult game where voice acting actually plays a positive role in it.
Malice in Ravager is chef kiss bro. the voice girl doing is having a blast.

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
gofile been overloaded all day XD
Be careful, just downloaded from gofile but there was some weird files inside the RAR file. The gofile RAR is named only Lust Theory Season 2.rar but the DropMefiles is named Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.5.0_Full_Release. There is something wrong with the gofile RAR.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Be careful, just downloaded from gofile but there was some weird files inside the RAR file. The gofile RAR is named only Lust Theory Season 2.rar but the DropMefiles is named Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.5.0_Full_Release. There is something wrong with the gofile RAR.
No, there is nothing wrong with the Gofile link, it's just named differently and that's the way we uploaded it.

Reactions: jeffy69

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
No, there is nothing wrong with the Gofile link, it's just named differently and that's the way we uploaded it.
I was not talking about the Gofile link itself, when i finished downloading the RAR file from Gofile. The RAR file had some weird files inside it and i could not do anything with them, i just wish i would have taken a screenshot how they looked.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I was not talking about the Gofile link itself, when i finished downloading the RAR file from Gofile. The RAR file had some weird files inside it and i could not do anything with them, i just wish i would have taken a screenshot how they looked.
was it the log and traceback files ? iirc the gofile link is the link where i uploaded the game to and i forgot to delete those files .

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
was it the log and traceback files ? iirc the gofile link is the link where i uploaded the game to and i forgot to delete those files .
Everything is good now, the DropMeFiles was the same so i updated my WinRAR software. Everything works again. So it was my side that had problems, sorry about that.

Reactions: devonY7

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's the difference between S3 Ep 1 and S2 v1.5?
Is it worth it to back track?

Last edited:
Reactions: parqueo

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
anynoe know if this is actually the last update for season 2?i prefer to play when game seems finished finished

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes